Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOMODATION HELP!

• 22-08-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I got offered a place in Mary I but I cant find any available accomodation near the college.. Ive tried Courtbrack, Ashtown and City Campus.. Any other places I could try??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

If you talking about Mary I in Limerick there is plenty of places you could try.....

South circular road, O'Connell avenue, punches cross, Ashbourne Avenue are all around there. You could always go for Dooradoyle too because the bus will drop you 5 minute walk away :)

Henry street, O' Curry street, Mount Kennet place are all close by (10 minute walk but not recommended dodgy areas :eek:)

Best of luck Mary I is a good college ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Try posting in this thread - plenty of Mary I attendees in there who could be able to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭pecker1992

Janet1986 wrote: »
    If you talking about Mary I in Limerick there is plenty of places you could try.....

South circular road, O'Connell avenue, punches cross, Ashbourne Avenue are all around there. You could always go for Dooradoyle too because the bus will drop you 5 minute walk away :)

Henry street, O' Curry street, Mount Kennet place are all close by (10 minute walk but not recommended dodgy areas :eek:)

Best of luck Mary I is a good college ;)

Steer clear of mount kennet.....its full of he only thing on this planet worse than scumbags...people who go out of their way to try & be scumbags......if your desperatley stuck for accomidation you could move out by ul or maybe parkview hall..

Advertisement