Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quincentary bridge and University Rd roadworks

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

antoobrien wrote:
    Unfortunately we do need to be pedantic
    I thought it was similar to the cheap shot that is thrown out in the Motors forum periodically when someone refers to motor tax as car tax. If Iwannahurl was being pedantic for a different reason then I apologise, please pedantasize away :cool:.
    Iwannahurl wrote: »
    Why don't you let them answer for themselves instead of quoting mine? :)
    Well Sniipe has probably scared them off with this post so we may never know ;).
    Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Time to chip cyclists like we do dogs so we can charge the cnuts €80 a pop for crashing traffic lights. :cool:
    Can we charge them for wearing dark clothes and cycling at night with no lights too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Malice wrote: »
    Can we charge them for wearing dark clothes and cycling at night with no lights too?

We can, the guards will love the 'drive by' revenue opportunities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    I know this is OT (though clearly tax related, which is clearly infrastructure related) but who is doing the wasting. You originally said it was the Council itself.

Through leaky pipes in the mains network I guess.
    Over the next year they are to segment and meter the mains network which they hope will allow them to find and fix the leaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This thread hasn't been about the roadworks for some time now so I don't see a reason for it to be open.
    A fresh one can be started if need be.

General discussion on cycling in the city can go here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement