Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garnier BB Cream

• 22-08-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried this yet? Am dying to get my mitts on it but my local boots is sold out :( Does mccabes stock this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Haven't tried it yet, was very tempted to buy it yesterday, but had so much other stuff that I couldn't really justify it.

Saw that another poster said they got it in Boots for €14, it was on special offer in Superdrug yesterday at €8-9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Yeah, I posted a review in the Latest Purchases thread if you want to take a look? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 edel26

I have bought it and use it everyday now... think it is fantastic!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

I have it in the lighter colour, it provides a bit of a boost to pasty Irish skin when you don't feel like wearing foundation, but I think the tone of it is not quite right for my skin, which is a pity, because other than that I quite like it! It's a bit orangey/peachy for me, it looks ok when I'm wearing fake tan so perhaps I'm just very pale! It stays on quite well all day and its easy to put on because you just blend it with your fingers. The coverage is not that heavy at all which I didn't mind, you could probably just use a bit of concealer over it if needed. Overall I probably wouldnt re-purchase because the colour isn't right, but I'm sure it will be a good match for a lot of people! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement