Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrier Puppy Missing from Oakfield Area

Options
  • 22-08-2011 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

My 5 month old terrier/jack russell pup went missing from my garden on Friday the 12th Aug.

She is brown and has a white stripe on her neck, long haired and very very small and petite.

5 months old and answers to the name Pepe.

Suspect she was taken, but if anyone thinks they have seen her please please PM me. She is my daughters puppy and is missed so much.

any help at all would be very much appreciated......

thank you for taking the time to read this :(

( I have put ads on Ocean FM and I have posters up around the area, also have rung the dog warden several times, no joy )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Have a picture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Mo MO

no unfortnatley not recent one. only of when she was very young and it looks nothing like her now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

You should put this up on http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie
    It gets crossed reference to a lot of pet related forums and websites.
    Hope she is found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Mo MO

rhonin wrote: »
    You should put this up on http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie
    It gets crossed reference to a lot of pet related forums and websites.
    Hope she is found.

Thank you, I have it done already.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

Hi, there is a pic on the notice board of the Centra in Maugheraboy of a terrier puppy that was found in front of the showgrounds on 21 aug. I just saw it there this evening and remembered your post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement