Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport - prepay parking?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can prepay for parking at the airport (1 day in short term car park). I'm dropping off a car on Saturday afternoon, which will be collected late Saturday night by it's owners, who are coming back from holidays. Can I prepay for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I don't think you can do it at the airport, but if you use Airport View Parking you can. Your friends would have to ring them a get a shuttle bus out though. Think they operate up to 2am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I don't think you can do it at the airport, but if you use Airport View Parking you can. Your friends would have to ring them a get a shuttle bus out though. Think they operate up to 2am.

Thanks for that Blitzkrieger, but unfortunately getting a shuttle bus is not an option, due to walking difficulties (can't get in/off bus/people carrier etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

What about contacting the Hotels (Radisson or Cork International Airport Hotel) on the grounds of the airport and ask if you can prepay and park in their facilities?

Radisson - 1 800 55 74 74
    Cork International Airport Hotel - 021 454 9800

Advertisement