Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September Beers - 24th September @ the Ship & Shovell, Charing Cross

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Fysh wrote: »
    Right gang, looks like it's the 24th for beers so.

I'm going to suggest we go for a 7:30-8ish start, though as it's central and there are some good food places nearby (Wagamamas, Gourmet Burger Co., that tiny Mexican place we found a while back) we could meet for grub beforehand if anyone fancies it.

The venue is The Ship & Shovell in Craven Passage, with Charing Cross as the nearest tube station.

As ever, if you've not been along before, PM me and I'll send you my number so you can contact us on the night.

Can you PM me your number? I don't have enough posts to PM yet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cheetara

Have to go visit the In-laws to show them the Wedding photos so yet AGAIN i'm missing a Beers!!!

Hope you all have a great time and have a burrito for me :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

So are we going for grub beforehand?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

So are we going for grub beforehand?

Yep, I say we meet at Benito's Hat at 6:30 for grub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

aww i think i mite be missing this one too, just got a new job and planning on saving to go home for a few days before i start ,, hope ye have a good time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Can you PM me your number? I don't have enough posts to PM yet :o

PM sent, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Will be leaving work in the next half an hour so will meet yis there. I may look like a zombie, but I will be there damnit. Looking forward to it.

Advertisement