If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Price Quotes

Options
  • 22-08-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    am looking into getting some prices for a "40 Samsung.
    Can you quote prices for the following models please?

Samsung UE40C7000

Samsung UE40D7000

Samsung UE40C6510

Samsung UE40D6510

thanks in advance.

Kao123

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Kao123,

The Samsung C series is last years models and our warehouse is completely out of them. I've also no pricing for the UE40D6510 atm. I've added pricing for the Samsung UE 40D6530 though.

I can give you pricing for the D series no problems:

Samsung UE40D7000 - £1,199.95
    Samsung UE40D6530 - £769.95

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Hi Kao123,

The Samsung C series is last years models and our warehouse is completely out of them. I've also no pricing for the UE40D6510 atm. I've added pricing for the Samsung UE 40D6530 though.

I can give you pricing for the D series no problems:

Thanks for the reply Dave,
    any idea when you will have a price on the Samsung UE40D6510 ?

thanks

Hi Kao123,

Nothing as of yet, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Regards.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭fearrchair

Is there any major difference that would make a person go for the D7000 over the D6530 ?

I know the Samsungs seems to have great marketing behind them Richersounds seem to be moving a lot of LG as well. Would it be wrong to say that you can pay more for a brand names as well such as i think the Sonys but i might be wrong.

Hi Fearr.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

You can pay for the brand, as with anything. You only have to take a look at the clothing market to see some of the prices for buying a name.

We do sell a lot of LG but it's down to the quality of the product at the price and LG seem to be ticking a lot of boxes for customers at the moment and given that people don't have the same sort of money as they had a few years ago, LG have moved with that.

The D7000 is a much superior TV to the 6 series.

It has a much superior clear motion processor so the motion on the 7000 is much better. It has a thinner bezel, micro dimming, active glasses included, better contrast (although) not on the specs and overall a much nicer TV.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.