Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happens in this situation?

• 22-08-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

i have the exact amount of points for the course i got offered. i'm going to appeal a few of my subjects. on the odd chance that i get downgraded, which would result in me no longer having the required amount of points for the course i've accepted, what would happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'm not sure,but if you have enough points would it not be wise to leave it?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭BrendaN_f

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I'm not sure,but if you have enough points would it not be wise to leave it?

nah, it wasn't my first choice you see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

i dont think they can downgrade you once you have been given your results..... they can only upgrade you

No you can go down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

UrbanSea wrote: »
    No you can go down.

But its a very very slim chance. Go to see your scripts and if you think you might be downgraded because the result is close to the one under it dont get it rechecked....

• Advertisement

That's correct,that's why you shouldn't blindly send them back.

Advertisement