Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTÉ Pulse

• 22-08-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone else think RTE Pulse is pure ****e. Anytime I turn it on there's barely any dance music on it.

I turned on the other day and Black Eyed Peas "Where is the Love" was on. That's not dance music?? Owl City "Fireflies" and Noah and the Whale were on when I turned it on again.

I think they should play a bit more commercial dance music to get more people listening to it and it would make it less of a niche station for monotonous never ending songs that you don't know when it begins or ends.

Anyway, just my opinion..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Probably "Mass Movement Radio" on at the time. It's a syndicated program but contains a lot of charty pop as well as dance.

It's not a full time station in fairness to them and it doesn't contain any advertising. DAB doesn't even exist in an official capacity here yet. Hopefully something will be made of it in the future as it has potential.

In the meantime, if you want dance music, Spanish radio is the way to go!
    Try Flaix FM for commercial dance or Loca FM for more progressive stuff - both available on TuneIn for iPhone/Android/BB or at tunein.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bongo123

Kensington wrote: »
    In the meantime, if you want dance music, Spanish radio is the way to go!
    Try Flaix FM for commercial dance or Loca FM for more progressive stuff - both available on TuneIn for iPhone/Android/BB or at tunein.com.

Thanks, will have a listen. Some of the French ones are good aswell.

Advertisement