Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin tomorrow on DNS

• 22-08-2011 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Prob me and maybe another soul meeting up with the Captain. Anyone else at a loose end wanna join in. prob be Northside (Howth??) and early -mid aft though those who are more time limited can decide etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Might be up for this. Planning on an extended am commute tho. Anything firmer on time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Up to the Captain as I am free most of the day.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

How does middayish sound?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Could join you for a couple of hours then. I can loop out from Glasnevin.

How does middayish sound?
    Sounds ok to me. Where?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

bcmf wrote: »
    Sounds ok to me. Where?

Anywhere with safe parking.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Anywhere with safe parking.

No such place on DNS ;)

Parking at Airside Swords is free and probably ok. There's also Omni shopping centre in Santry off the M1. Street parking near my workplace is free and pretty ok...

You coming from Southside or across M50?
    If M50 how does carpark at Clare Hall SC sound? Can head thru Baldoyle and onto Howth from there?
    Or if Southside somehwhere around Fairview/Dublin Port Tunnel area and go up the Coast Road?

I might park over Kylemore way and peddle on to wherever.

• Advertisement

ok then how about meeting at the junction of Howth Road/Fairview/ Clontarf Road opp Westwood about 12-ish???

ok then how about meeting at the junction of Howth Road/Fairview/ Clontarf Road opp Westwood about 12-ish???

Cool

cdaly?
    WIll pm my number to ya now, Captain.

What's the plan then? Laps of Howth or something longer?

@Havoc, I can spin from Glasnevin down towards the Phoenix Park or North Circular...

Well I suppose a lap or 2 of Howth I suppose I will the decide on whether to cycle back to North City to pay a visit to my dear old ma and da or just head home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I'll probably be cycling from Kilbarrack to Balbriggan about 4 (depends on work going to schedule though ). Might suit you bcmf?

yeah may do. See how it falls tommorow.
    Presume you will have your mobile communications device with ya?

yeah may do. See how it falls tommorow.
    Presume you will have your mobile communications device with ya?

Will have my PA on standby to take your call.......

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobFowl wrote: »
    Will have my PA on standby to take your call.......
    .... answer the phone yourself yer lazy fecker - don't expect me to do it for you:D

Ah bugger. I may have to cry off on this due to the nasty 'PLING!' noise...

• Advertisement

Ah sure I'll give it a go and see if the wheel copes...

Wheel seemed to manage all right. Nice spin out to Howth with a couple of climbs. Left the other two heading west as I went back to work...

113km door to door for me . Nice to meet the captain and take him on a liitle tour . Even did a 'Lance Lap' in the park.
    CDaly: its time to break in those new tyres.

Advertisement