Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent!!!!!!!

Options
  • 22-08-2011 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi Everyone

I am a student in DIT just about to start DT572 after completing 2 years of DT420. At the moment I am moving into a house in Dublin 7 with my boyfriend and the 2 other people have changed their mind due to offers. It is a fantastic house with 3 bedrooms - all double. The rent is €350 a month which happens to be really good for Dublin rent and it is only 15 minutes away from the city on the bus. If anyone is interested please let me know as the move in date is in 3 - 4 weeks :) I have been living in Dublin for 2 years now and I have to say you will have the time of your life living up here for college!

P.s The estate agents are looking for people who at the moment have jobs as it is not viewed as student accommodation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Bills ?? , Internet etc ?? Fully furnished ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Martina_420

Bills are separate but everything else is included in the rent. Where I am now living with 3 people our ESB bill comes once every 2 months and on average is €30-€40 euro each for the 60 days. What course have you applied to and do you mind me asking if you would be working?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Where in D7 is it?

The Navan Road

Is it closer to the Ashtown roundabout or Cabra Cross do ya know? Sorry just I'm living near Hanlons Corner now and don't wanna move much further out

• Advertisement

I will be fully honest and say I am not too sure but I am on the New Cabra Road at the minute right across from the Fish Bar chipper - do you know it? And it is only ten minutes down the road from there it's not far at all :)

Yeah I know it, lovely chipper! Ah sounds like a great location alright but I reckon I'm gonna have to move back to me ma's, I'd be too skint all the time if I didn't. Best of luck finding house mates!

Advertisement