Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medals Wanted

• 22-08-2011 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi just wondering if anyone can help. Organising a fundraiser with kids novelty events and want to have medals for all the kids but as its a fundraiser tight on spending money so if any group/organisation has medals that they no longer need would be grateful if they could be passed on!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Is it too late for the medals? I have some which my kids won which they dont need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 T1977

Hi thanks for the offer. The event is on Sunday we are near Ballina in Mayo. Where are you and how many medals have you?

Im in Galway. I have just 15, between gold silver and bronze. Some of them are brand new and most have inserts which could be changed. I can post them to you this eve if you PM me. If they dont arrive in time, you can use them for next year!!

Sent you a PM

Got it thanks. Will send them now, hope they are of some use and good luck with event. Will you let me know if they get there in time.

• Advertisement

will do and thanks again

Hi received medals this morning, thanks very much. They are ideal.

Glad someone can get use out of them, fair play to An Post, good quick service!

Advertisement