Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

:DI'm eating toast:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I think I'll turn in around 1, got applied maths tomorrow at 8.

This is terrible I've only 1/6 subjects done, I'll get half my physics done now at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Joey. wrote: »
    Now there's commitment :eek: I'm off to bed soon, I'd rather have a shít day tomorrow than lose too much sleep and I'm tired enough as it is. Enjoy ;)
    haha good for you! I think I'll take some coffee(which i hate) to boost my energy tomorrow morning!! xD So hopefully I'll be grand. :p G'night!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

:DI'm eating toast:D
    :pac: Might get some myself I think!
    Cian A wrote: »
    I think I'll turn in around 1, got applied maths tomorrow at 8.

This is terrible I've only 1/6 subjects done, I'll get half my physics done now at least.

Got any good excuses?

:pac: Might get some myself I think!

Got any good excuses?

I most certainly don't.:(

I'll give them the old crap they've heard thousands of times before like "I left it at home" or "I forgot, I'll do it for tomorrow".

For my English teacher I'll pose him this puzzle.

Decipher the following sentence:

Cian while Joey had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

Proper sentence and all :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

As much as I love my history teacher, she's so fcuking frustrating. We're getting an essay to do first class tomorrow morning and twenty minutes less than we normally do to write it. Er, yes, thanks for that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Its my 18th birthday tuesday so I cannot get in trouble for not doing midterm homework...... Can I? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm taking tomorrow and Tuesday off to study cause the tests aren't until Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get loads of work done before 4 since this thread is one of my main distractions lately.

13spanner wrote: »
    Its my 18th birthday tuesday so I cannot get in trouble for not doing midterm homework...... Can I? :D
    early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! :D:D and g'luck with that excuse! :pac:
    I'm taking tomorrow and Tuesday off to study cause the tests aren't until Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get loads of work done before 4 since this thread is one of my main distractions lately.
    Well you only have yourself to blame since you created this!! xD It also means I can blame you! You arsehole! :eek::eek:
    :pac:

I most certainly don't.:(

I'll give them the old crap they've heard thousands of times before like "I left it at home" or "I forgot, I'll do it for tomorrow".

For my English teacher I'll pose him this puzzle.

Decipher the following sentence:

Cian while Joey had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

Proper sentence and all :P

We're in the same boat then :( Ha nice plan, wonder how well that'll work :p
    My maths teacher is going to crucify me first thing in the morning so that's me sorted for the day :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Lads.. I still haven't opened my bag..

Manic2 wrote: »
    Lads.. I still haven't opened my bag..
    thanks for making me feel better! ;)
    why don't ya just start on the homework/study now? better to get it started at the least! :)

As Bubbleope said, seeing as you started this thread in the first place...if I fail the Leaving, it's your fault, k?

As Bubbleope said, seeing as you started this thread in the first place...if I fail the Leaving, it's your fault, k?

Writing that at the end of your paper in the Leaving cert like.

"Here, there's this lad called Coeurdepirate on boards, he sabotaged my LC so go easy okay?"

And at least I have Maths done! That's my 1 subject haha took me all of today.

Bubbleope wrote: »
    thanks for making me feel better! ;)
    why don't ya just start on the homework/study now? better to get it started at the least! :)

Haha anytime. :)
    I'm planning on starting in the next few minutes. :D

Writing that at the end of your paper in the Leaving cert like.

"Here, there's this lad called Coeurdepirate on boards, he sabotaged my LC so go easy okay?"
    speaking of writing to the examiner!
    my english teacher was correcting this one guys paper, and found a drawing of an ass/donkey with a sentence saying "Please let the ass pass"
    Imagine writing that like!! :pac:

Manic2 wrote: »
    Haha anytime. :)
    I'm planning on starting in the next few minutes. :D
    good on ya! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

AND I have an Irish written test on the pictures tomorrow (makes no sense) which I wasn't going to bother studying for, turns out it's part of my Christmas test. I am going to be a mess by June. A mess. I can't.

Right, French is just about done (the only thing I managed to do :o), mother is shouting at me for still being up and I'm absolutely knackered, time for sleeps! Night errybody :p

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

Well, that had to be the most unproductive midterm in terms of homework/study....and i had planned to do so much :(

as the days went on i procrastinated until friday when i decided....to leave it till sunday.....didn't think that one through.....at a party last night, 40 euro, 4 shots and 5 pints later....i'm broke and had such a bad headache this morning i couldnt even face looking at a book

chemistry revision test tomoz on bonding and anions.....well at least i'll see how much knowledge i can retain for a year...cause i havent looked at it since last november :pac:

• Advertisement

speaking of writing to the examiner!
    my english teacher was correcting this one guys paper, and found a drawing of an ass/donkey with a sentence saying "Please let the ass pass"
    Imagine writing that like!! :pac:

I wrote messed about in my summer english exams and wrote loads of notes to my teacher during the exam as well as commentating on my own writing and stuff. I also wrote about some strange theories I had in Hamlet that didn't really make sense.

I thought I was funny. I got 43% and pass English was reccomended for me:pac:.

I wrote messed about in my summer english exams and wrote loads of notes to my teacher during the exam as well as commentating on my own writing and stuff. I also wrote about some strange theories I had in Hamlet that didn't really make sense.

I thought I was funny. I got 43% and pass English was reccomended for me:pac:.
    :eek:!!! haha i'd never write to the examiner. maybe in maths i'd have a big question mark around my answer showing how i bullsh*tted it but that's about it. xD
    I love English though.. I can waffle all I want and still do good. I mean I hate Heaney yet I wrote a bunch of pages simply waffling alone. :D

:eek:!!! haha i'd never write to the examiner. maybe in maths i'd have a big question mark around my answer showing how i bullsh*tted it but that's about it. xD
    I love English though.. I can waffle all I want and still do good. I mean I hate Heaney yet I wrote a bunch of pages simply waffling alone. :D

It was more for the laugh than anything, I got an A at Christmas. I did the same in Physics and my teacher was like"Cian just don't do that", I even got questions right where I pointed out how they were wrong:o.

It was more for the laugh than anything, I got an A at Christmas. I did the same in Physics and my teacher was like"Cian just don't do that", I even got questions right where I pointed out how they were wrong:o.
    haha! you are crazy. xD

Yeh I didn't get anything done, so 1 subject it is! Tomorrow is going to be sh!t on so many different levels:pac:

Goodnight anyone who's still up for whatever reason!

Yeh I didn't get anything done, so 1 subject it is! Tomorrow is going to be sh!t on so many different levels:pac:

Goodnight anyone who's still up for whatever reason!
    g'night! :)

Right, never mind the postman from Donegal, start listening to the guy with the lips from Galway! Every mild winter, my lips chap like mad. They didn't chap last winter or the year before, and unfortunately for all of us snow lovers, they're chapping! Massive coincidence? I think not!

I'm always leaving little notes on my exams like telling the examiner to "go easy" and drawing things like Christmas trees. :L
    Just about to open my bag. :pac:

Right, never mind the postman from Donegal, start listening to the guy with the lips from Galway! Every mild winter, my lips chap like mad. They didn't chap last winter or the year before, and unfortunately for all of us snow lovers, they're chapping! Massive coincidence? I think not!
    ummm what are you on? :P
    who's this postman you're on about? and wear some chapstick!! :pac:

• Advertisement

ummm what are you on? :P
    who's this postman you're on about? and wear some chapstick!! :pac:

Gonna buy a little tub of vaseline tomorrow, I find it way better than chapstick!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement