Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    May or may not be on tonight. I can justify any social life I have in 6th year by saying that if I wasn't out, I'd be here and not studying:D. Either way I'm going to waste my (study) time:p

Same here. I wanna go out and get hammered in a way, but at the same time I sorta wanna just read a book or something with like 100 hot water bottles. Either way I won't be studying tonight, and I won't be here much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Anybody else there today? It went alright I suppose, Trinity in 3 weeks to compare:pac:

Yeah was there today :) was ok wasnt my fav or anything !
    Yeah lads have to much study and work to be doing tonight so you may have to do without me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

CIT open day next week! :D
    What are you interested in looking at there?
    *waits for the "cork is the real capital!" bull***** :pac:

Nah, I don't say any of that kind of crap, I'd love to live closer to the city though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Aw I really like ucd :) they have class mock wards in the health science building!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

M&S* wrote: »
    What are you interested in looking at there?

Nah, I don't say any of that kind of crap, I'd love to live closer to the city though!
    Social Care or Early Years Education. :) I love that college!

Cork is awesome, if I'm honest. :)

Also, no homework being done tonight. I started a new game of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

The one Saturday night I'm around and you're all going off living in the "real world". Boo you whores.

Social Care or Early Years Education. :) I love that college!

Cork is awesome, if I'm honest. :)

Also, no homework being done tonight. I started a new game of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. :pac:

Cork is okay, wouldn't praise it!

Ah cool, I wish CIT had more courses I was interested in, it's a cool college!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Does anybody have some sort of complex where if they're alone in their house for a few hours they just cannot, cannot study or do homework ?

It's a real problem for me, one I really need to over come soon :/
    Tomorrow is going to be a big study day :cool:

Will be going to the C.I.T. open day too, who's going Saturday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Parents suck.

Filling out my CAO and they're like 'don't forget law in trinity, and ucd, and dcu'

Despite the fact I've told them that I'm gone completely off law and have no indication of applying for it, I'm gonna do nursing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Went to Derry yesterday on a history trip.

That's one darned interesting place. Puts all those paragraphs about Bloody Sunday and the Battle of the Bogside into context. Really fascinating.

Though 8 hours in total on a bus was pretty hard going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

UCD was grand. French talk was pretty crap though. Those lecture halls are so steep! Its like a sheer drop down, I'd have broken every bone in my body by the end of the degree if I went there. :P

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Parents suck.

Filling out my CAO and they're like 'don't forget law in trinity, and ucd, and dcu'

Despite the fact I've told them that I'm gone completely off law and have no indication of applying for it, I'm gonna do nursing.

Where dya want to do the nursing?

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Where dya want to do the nursing?

I've UCD General and Children's first, then the same course in TCD and DCU. UCD would probably be my first preference, even though it's pretty far out for me, I live in Blanchardstown

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I've UCD General and Children's first, then the same course in TCD and DCU. UCD would probably be my first preference, even though it's pretty far out for me, I live in Blanchardstown

Same :D were you at the open day today?

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Same :D were you at the open day today?

Nope :( Went to study in school, meant to leave at one but got stuck into an English essay and didn't notice the time until half two, then there was no point!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I don't want tomorrow to be Sunday. :(

Spent the day eating but I'm starving now :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Drunk, told the taxi driver i'm legal lol :P

Ah Patchy, I doubt the taxi driver wanted you. I'm sorry.

Fun night talking shíte to my cousin's friends! :D Hahaha!

• Advertisement

LOL I LOVE YOU* NOW :D

*more ;)

i'm legal
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Hey guys what was UCD like? I couldn't go because it was my best friends birthday Friday and I was dying! Nobody went to anything about sports management no? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Anybody else there today?

I was there, I thought it was great :) I'm definitely putting it down first!

Have many of you actually sent away your cao forms yet?

Patchy~ wrote: »
    LOL I LOVE YOU* NOW :D

*more ;)

i'm legal
    ;)
    You're mad!

mad for you! :):):)

I'll stop being creepy now that I'm back in the right state of mind :P

I'm so used to it at this stage...

In my mind

Good night so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

i leave for one night and Patchy and M&S* are all over one another :rolleyes:

Oh, flabbers is back?

i leave for one night and Patchy and M&S* are all over one another :rolleyes:

He came onto me! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Anybody else in the Newman Building? Awful awful place. Was there for engineering.
    I was in the Health Science building for all of my sciencey talks (Comp.sci, physics, maths) which was fairly nice, the Quinn building for Sports scholarship and economics&finance.

Other times I've been to UCD for anyone interested I've had lectures in the Science building and Engineering building which are decent.
    Also the Student lounge is a really nice place and their new sports complex with 50m swimming pool and cinema is ready next year, although the facilities they have currently are pretty cool alone.

I've been to Trinity an awful lot less, had a course there in 4th year, so I don't know a whole lot about their different buildings, the open day will be important in deciding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement