Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

M&S* wrote: »
    He came onto me! :p
    suuuuuuuuuuuure :P
    Cian A wrote: »
    Anybody else in the Newman Building? Awful awful place. Was there for engineering.
    I was in the Health Science building for all of my sciencey talks (Comp.sci, physics, maths) which was fairly nice, the Quinn building for Sports scholarship and economics&finance.

Other times I've been to UCD for anyone interested I've had lectures in the Science building and Engineering building which are decent.
    Also the Student lounge is a really nice place and their new sports complex with 50m swimming pool and cinema is ready next year, although the facilities they have currently are pretty cool alone.

I've been to Trinity an awful lot less, had a course there in 4th year, so I don't know a whole lot about their different buildings, the open day will be important in deciding.
    was the maths talk good ? didnt get to go to it in end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

And for my 1000th post...

Lads, you've been absolutely fantastic craic to be around, I've enjoyed every minute I was in this thread and it makes for a great laugh:D. And who's more deserving of my 1000th than the thread that for the most part got me there!

May we have many more months of pregnancy, bum fingering and procrastination together!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Shhh don't tell him! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

i leave for one night and Patchy and M&S* are all over one another rolleyes.gif
    Shush meowth :P
    He came onto me! :p
    I did not! :P

good night, good night :pac:

But Patchy </3 I thought it was meant to be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I need to stop going to bed at 3:00am :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I need to stop drinking half a litre of vodka and bottle of wine going out. Friday night was carnage :(

Oh, anyone interested in taking part in my school's debs fundraiser? We're doing Take Me Out. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

ConTheCat wrote: »
    I need to stop drinking half a litre of vodka and bottle of wine going out. Friday night was carnage :(

Wine is really bad for nights out, it makes me too sleepy and sad. Its a bad kind of drunk when you involve spirits with it. Hangovers suck, hope you feel better!

Oh, anyone interested in taking part in my school's debs fundraiser? We're doing Take Me Out. :P

ME!!!!!! (Only if Patchy is there too)

I know two people who were on the actual show, I'd probably die if I was one of the girls left till the very end who never got a date!

• Advertisement

ME!!!!!! (Only if Patchy is there too)

I know two people who were on the actual show, I'd probably die if I was one of the girls left till the very end who never got a date!
    I'll put ye down for it. ;)
    Oh god, I'd never do the real thing! Looks like mad craic though! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I actually think it's possible that I'm pregnant, my senses of smell and taste have improved so much since like Wednesday hahaha I don't even know why! Did someone spike my drink with uterus seeds?

Can I name it? :D
    I hope it's Cian's..

Save me from M&S* guys :eek:

The amount of romance in this thread lately :P
    That is, if bum fingering can be considered romantic...

Patchy~ wrote: »

The amount of romance in this thread lately :P
    That is, if bum fingering can be considered romantic...
    haha ye two make such a cute couple :P
    amount of romance in this thread? how so ?

I've the two of ye down for Take Me Out. ;)

Well with M&S* stalking me, coeur now being pregnant and cian fingering himself and liking the shift I cant help but feel like things are getting a little out of hand :P

Well with M&S* stalking me, coeur now being pregnant and cian fingering himself and liking the shift I cant help but feel like things are getting a little out of hand :P
    i wonder when the baby is due ? it going to be catastrophic for his/her leaving !

Can I name it? :D
    I hope it's Cian's..
    Of course you can! I was thinking something Von something. or else something Van something.
    The somethings are subject to change

And it absolutely isn't!

It's a bit raunchy lately alright, I'm expecting Ew to crack out the whips (no pun intended!) and leather pants any moment now!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Wine is really bad for nights out, it makes me too sleepy and sad. Its a bad kind of drunk when you involve spirits with it. Hangovers suck, hope you feel better!

Yeah we had it early in the night and thought nothing of it! Few hours later I was crying saying my mother hates me ( anyone who's read my earlier posts will get it! ) Another few hours later the other girl was crying. Cringe :)
    Had a right laugh when I got asked for I.d "Hey Eddie I'm 3 months under but I'll make a deal with ya. If i drink anymore I'll throw myself out!" Life :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its so dark for half four :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Its so dark for half four :(
    Yep soon itll be pitch black when I have to get the bus in the morning... :/

LOL I LOVE YOU* NOW :D

*more ;)

i'm legal
    ;)
    mad for you! :):):)

I'll stop being creepy now that I'm back in the right state of mind :P

Quoted for clarification that I didn't actually start this. If anyones a stalker it's you!

was the maths talk good ? didnt get to go to it in end :(
    Maths was actually pretty good, he was taling about the great jobs people are getting from it, great money too. Also he highly recommended doing mathematical science in place of actuarial studies as you can do actuarial studies in an extension year and get two degrees.
    I need to stop going to bed at 3:00am :P
    4am Thursday was particularly bad for me:o
    Quoted for clarification that I didn't actually start this. If anyones a stalker it's you!
    Patchy I'm afraid she's got you ya stalker!

Cian A wrote: »
    Maths was actually pretty good, he was taling about the great jobs people are getting from it, great money too. Also he highly recommended doing mathematical science in place of actuarial studies as you can do actuarial studies in an extension year and get two degrees.

4am Thursday was particularly bad for me:o

Patchy I'm afraid she's got you ya stalker!

Thanks Cianie, your the bestest :P :) got to the stands and they told me that :)
    4am thursday ? :O you must have been wrecked friday :O
    Patchy and M&S* sitting in a tree .... ;)

Just to make myself clear in case my last post wasn't enough,

THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN ME AND PATCHY!!

yet...

suuuuuuuuuuuure :p

:(

• Advertisement

Bareback?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement