Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

That was the second guy, yeah. The first guy lived literally 5 minutes walk from mine. :(

really? wouldn't want to be doing supervised study in school and having to head home in pitch black then!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Why aren't you going? :O
    Effort, Money, and/or hating almost everyone in yer year?:rolleyes:

This, I couldn't care less, I've known these people for just over a year and dislike a lot of them! :P It's funny how I had plans to go last year and now it's the complete opposite...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Just had a nervous break down, great laugh it was.

Have went from a B1/A2 in Maths down to anything from a D2 to a C3, don't see why, have no confidence in Maths anymore, which always would have been one of my stronger subjects.
    A grind isn't the answer, because I can always do well when I test myself, it's just when in my school with it's terrible atmosphere I crack.

Want to move, but not really an option at this stage.
    Just can't wait to be out of there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

When will the timetable be released?

Meglamonia wrote: »
    When will the timetable be released?

There's no scheduled date but they begin on the 6th of June and I'd say it'll mirror last years so you can work out what'll be on what day...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

icedtea wrote: »
    Just had a nervous break down, great laugh it was.

Have went from a B1/A2 in Maths down to anything from a D2 to a C3, don't see why, have no confidence in Maths anymore, which always would have been one of my stronger subjects.
    A grind isn't the answer, because I can always do well when I test myself, it's just when in my school with it's terrible atmosphere I crack.

Want to move, but not really an option at this stage.
    Just can't wait to be out of there!
    ehh ARE YOU MAD? do not pass down and don't even think about it! if you're passing higher level, that's the main thing. PLUS you get A2s? You don't even have a good enough reason to be contemplating dropping down! :p
    Plus I wouldn't say you need grinds by the sounds of it. (: Just keep going as you're going and get those 25 extra points! (:
    You just need to learn how to handle yourself better in exam situations I suppose. Just take a deep breath and put your name on the top of the page and delve into the questions and answers! Don't pay any attention to anybody around you. :)

Looking at the 2013 irish picture sequels, they're funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Namlub wrote: »
    Pff, I only watch Misfits, Gossip Girl, Made In Chelsea and The Good Wife. That's, like, hardly anything...

You think that's bad?
    Try this list, and yes I do watch all of these regularly, which is why I never do anything:
    Gossip Girl, American Horror Story, Americas Next Top Model, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Nikita, The X Factor, I'm a Celeb and Glee. :/

Manic2 wrote: »
    You think that's bad?
    Try this list, and yes I do watch all of these regularly, which is why I never do anything:
    Gossip Girl, American Horror Story, Americas Next Top Model, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Nikita, The X Factor, I'm a Celeb and Glee. :/
    Okay.. you're asking for it! TV shows I watch:
    Desperate Housewives, 90210, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, So You Think You Can Dance, Glee, Jersey Shore, Make It Or Break It, Project Runway, The New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The X Factor (UK and USA), The Lying Game among other shows which I don't watch as regularly: like Friends, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, The IT Crowd, Chuck, Dexter, House, Britain's Next Top Model..
    and probably more but right now i can't think of em. :p It's no wonder why I'm not doing my bestest at school/homework!! :eek:

just thought of Cougar Town and Love Bites. xD
    ahhh too many too many. I'm free of them now!!! Until Summer. muhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Both if you just throw a brick at your tv's and do some work:p

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »
    Both if you just throw a brick at your tv's and do some work:p
    tv? can't watch that many shows on the tv!! that's what the computer is for! (: xD

Bubbleope wrote: »
    tv? can't watch that many shows on the tv!! that's what the computer is for! (: xD

If I watch something on computer I usually marathon through in in a couple of days, no matter the length!

If I watch something on computer I usually marathon through in in a couple of days, no matter the length!
    whatcha mean? cause what i mean is i watch tv shows whenever they're out in america cause that's when they appear online.. S:

p.s. I got that playlist finally created if anyone wants it? BUT i dunno how to work mediashare or whatever you call it. S:

I meant shows already out sorry! So if someone recommended Chuck lets say, I'd just cut off all normal human activities and watch episode after episode...My dark side:D:o

I meant shows already out sorry! So if someone recommended Chuck lets say, I'd just cut off all normal human activities and watch episode after episode...My dark side:D:o
    i do that during holidays. xD I watched ALL episodes of True Blood(OH MY GOD just realised i forgot to mention that. O: How dare I. It's truly amazing by the way :D) during the first month of the Summer Holidays. :pac: So good. :D

playlist shall be ready in about half an hour!(uploading)
    if anyone wants it tell me here or pm me and then I'll send it to ya via pm. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Okay.. you're asking for it! TV shows I watch:
    Desperate Housewives, 90210, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, So You Think You Can Dance, Glee, Jersey Shore, Make It Or Break It, Project Runway, The New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The X Factor (UK and USA), The Lying Game among other shows which I don't watch as regularly: like Friends, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, The IT Crowd, Chuck, Dexter, House, Britain's Next Top Model..
    and probably more but right now i can't think of em. :p It's no wonder why I'm not doing my bestest at school/homework!! :eek:

just thought of Cougar Town and Love Bites. xD
    ahhh too many too many. I'm free of them now!!! Until Summer. muhahaha
    OH god I totally forgot about Big Bang Thoery! Shame on me, and it's one of my favourites. :L

And Cian, Yeah I watch them as they come out in America on my computer, so in Irish time if it's on a monday night, I'll watch it Tuesday after school. :P

Manic2 wrote: »
    OH god I totally forgot about Big Bang Thoery! Shame on me, and it's one of my favourites. :L

And Cian, Yeah I watch them as they come out in America on my computer, so in Irish time if it's on a monday night, I'll watch it Tuesday after school. :P
    we're so lame. xD ah well, it's entertainment! :P

Bubble I'd like to hear your playlist! :D

M&S* wrote: »
    Bubble I'd like to hear your playlist! :D
    yay! :) okay, it's only at 77%! I'll send it to you when it's done. :D

I'm pretty sure it's up now if anyone wants it? S:

i dunno what fancy way Chuchoter did it but apparently you can't download all my songs in bulk for some reason. D:
    All that time, could've been learning me complex numbers. fml

• Advertisement

I'll make a few playlists for all of you when I've the time. Such a frantic week for me though I've no time.

oh my god. what the hell!? :confused: Some songs i didn't even add to the playlist are on it. Aragh for feck sake. I give up! :pac:
    Going to go study maths. G'night!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

If anyone is wondering how to get it so you can download all the songs at once.

1. Make your playlist in Itunes
    2. Highlight everything and click copy.
    3. Paste somewhere obvious.
    4. Select all of them, right click and then add to archive. This will zip it all into one big file, meaning other people can download the whole thing and then unzip it. Uploading each single song to mediafire doesn't work as you can only download one song at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

playlist shall be ready in about half an hour!(uploading)
    if anyone wants it tell me here or pm me and then I'll send it to ya via pm. :pac:

Yes:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Right so my 18th isn't for another 2 months, but I have been planning to do something with the friends. One of my best friends has already bailed on me because her boyfriend has a gig on that night :( what happened to chicks before dicks? They'll only be playing for 10 minutes max, and are a good band so will definitely have plenty of others :(

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Right so my 18th isn't for another 2 months, but I have been planning to do something with the friends. One of my best friends has already bailed on me because her boyfriend has a gig on that night :( what happened to chicks before dicks? They'll only be playing for 10 minutes max, and are a good band so will definitely have plenty of others :(

Can I go ? :D

Yeah can I go? :pac: We'll play for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

barbarians wrote: »
    Can I go ? :D
    Of course!! The more the merrier! :D
    Yeah can I go? :pac: We'll play for it:D
    sure thing :D your in a band?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My business/economics teacher wants to kill me, lads.

I've extra business classes/tests for the next three Tuesdays...AFTER SCHOOL. Including on my birthday. Added to that he's doing the same on Wednesdays. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrlled with the classes, but an extra business test on my birthday? Really? Doesn't he realise I have (finally legal) alcohol consumption to be doing?

• Advertisement

Of course!! The more the merrier! :D

sure thing :D your in a band?

See the 'Leaving Cert: What are you listening to' thread. You absolutely must let us:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement