Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

See the 'Leaving Cert: What are you listening to' thread. You absolutely must let us:pac:

I shall look at it in a minute :) sure why not, ye better be good :P

EDIT: you're the drummer? :O you're class :D I ain't payin travel expenses for your trip from cork though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I shall look at it in a minute :) sure why not, ye better be good :P

EDIT: you're the drummer? :O you're class :D I ain't payin travel expenses for your trip from cork though :P

Where are we going to? :cool:

Where are we going to? :cool:

Meath:pac::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't do your pass maths homework

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I miss school after 2 days :L Have so many battle wounds to show everybody after the tonsilectomy! So worth it and actually not that sore ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

maths test tomorrow on Statistics II and Probability II.

Dig me my grave, servants :eek:
    I never realized how little sense it made to me and my teacher didnt go over the parts he said he would, AHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Well.... I'm well and truly fed up at this stage lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I just want to give up.

I'm also trying to convince my parents to let me go to LeakyCon...it's not gonna go to well. So I'm basically gonna save up every cent they give me, and then say 'Well, I've saved x since November...'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Anyone wanna playlist? :pac:

PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Anyone else participating in the ISTA science quiz thats going on tomorrow night around the country? :) Might be a bit of craic :L!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Anyone else watching the hangover? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Whyyyyyyyy don't they do an English & Geography course with the HDip built in, like Religion & English? :(

The thought of having to pay over 6 grand for the HDip after an arts degree is horrible. Plus the fact that I may not get in since more people than places apply. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

This stuff about the fees is so confusing. Maybe I'm just very very sleep deprived?
    What's going on with it? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

what do tigers dream of when they take a tiger snooze :p

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

so tired of this crap now. ughh still getting homework that takes 7 hours to do every night! No time for studying at all. I'm wrecked and i need sleep but i still have to do two more section C biology exam questions. AGHHHH Just want a sleep! D: SLEEP!!!!!!!!

Zhavey wrote: »
    Anyone else participating in the ISTA science quiz thats going on tomorrow night around the country? :) Might be a bit of craic :L!

Me! :D and I'm shïte :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've seen that movie a ridiculous amount of times!
    I thought this was brilliant though.

The second one was utter crap.

I've never seen that movie..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Zhavey wrote: »
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Me! :D and I'm shïte :L

Bring it bítches:p.

Anyone else in Trinity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm going to a Government open day in UCC tomorrow but I'm not going to bother with the campus tour, and that starts at two...so to go back to school or not? Like technically I don't have to go to school for the day, but being the dedicated student that I am, I'm going in for the first three classes. Decision, decisions...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I actually feel so awful right now. I've never known a cold to have such an effect on me before. I literally have about 1% regular energy. Does a flu have the same symptoms as a cold intensified? Because this feels like cold x 5.

Oh and I have to do a science quiz now in an hour fml.
    Sorry for bitchin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Cian, I'm in a similar position, I get colds or flus a few times in the year! I was in school for a while but really couldn't hack it. Some girl said I only had a cold and that I was just complaining but I don't think feeling dizzy, having a headache for 4 hours and just generally feeling like crap is just complaining! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Cian A wrote: »
    I actually feel so awful right now. I've never known a cold to have such an effect on me before. I literally have about 1% regular energy. Does a flu have the same symptoms as a cold intensified? Because this feels like cold x 5.

Sorry for bitchin'.

Sorry to hear dear :O :( hope you get better soon !!! yeah thats one nasty flu you have :P :(
    and good luck in the science quiz hun :P

Cian A wrote: »

Sorry for bitchin'.
    Everyone's complaining of the same thing. It'll pass, just keep warm and if it's really bad your doc can put you on antibiotics. That'll have you feeling better in 3-4 days, if not sooner. Get better soon!

Also, my mates are going to a science quiz, too. :p

what do tigers dream of when they take a tiger snooze :p
    Ha love mr chow he's hilarious

M&S* wrote: »

I've seen that movie a ridiculous amount of times!
    I thought this was brilliant though.

The second one was utter crap.
    . Ha they're like both the same!

I've never seen that movie..
    Ah sure only someone from cork would say that ;)

Ah sure only someone from cork would say that ;)

And as much as I love the inbetweeners, I haven't seen that movie either. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Premocks are finished tomorrow! Only got to do a biology, French and maths exam to get to the weekend.....yay? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Got nuttin done again tonight :( and for everyone else who's the same look at it this way,we're not burning ourselves out for the run in :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement