Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

For tomorrow;

x1 Irish aiste - an uactaráin or something like that
    x1 English essay - Sylvia Plath
    x1 History essay - Britain between the war years
    x1 Business Q - 2011 Q1
    X6ish Physics experiments to write up...

...and its not even my birthday:(;)

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I've a long Home Ec question and a test to study for. :( I've an English essay to do too! Argh, I hate Sunday nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Im screwed :(
    Tests starting tomorrow week and I havent started studying for them yet :eek:
    Gonna be a tough week me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Mayo_Boy wrote: »

Mine are tomorrow ad I haven't started studying :( :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Are you all having Christmas tests? I always though 3rd and 6th years were exempt from them :confused:

• Advertisement

Ally7 wrote: »
    Are you all having Christmas tests? I always though 3rd and 6th years were exempt from them :confused:

Same. The only exams I have this year are the pres and the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Ally7 wrote: »

We do anyways. But really the class tests are more important IMO. If yer doing well in class tests you'll probably do well for Xmas so gonna keep tipping away and not stress over em

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Ahaha I just looked at the other history course with the 1400-1700's kind of thing, it looks DREADFUL, stinger to anyone doing it :pac:

Speaking of which, does anyone here do it? It's so unusual that I cant imagine why anywhere would teach it over later history :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I've an English speech about science and technology to do for tomorrow, 3 chemistry exam questions and revise 2 business chapters. Haven't looked at anything since Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Haven't touched a book since Thursday! :/ I was so good at the beginning of the year, WHAT HAPPENED?! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Have done no school work over the past three weeks - I am going to fail EVERYTHING!

I hate this stuff. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Dont want to rub salt on the wounds here, but anyone start revising the 5th year stuff? :D

Nope :(

Nope :(
    Same, for some reason my brain wants to do all study after Christmas :/

I've been doing barely any study for anything :(

Anyone have any ideas for stuff I can write in praise of science and technology in my speech?

I've been doing barely any study for anything :(

Anyone have any ideas for stuff I can write in praise of science and technology in my speech?
    Paise? Say that science contributes to medical research - ie heart transplants etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

AnnaKin wrote: »
    awwww lads, its my 18th birthday, and i have a tonne of homework due tomorrow :(

what a sad life i lead D;

on the plus side, i gots me a laptop xD
    #prepared for college :pac:
    Happy Happy Birthday :)
    Hope its a good one dear :)
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    Ahaha I just looked at the other history course with the 1400-1700's kind of thing, it looks DREADFUL, stinger to anyone doing it :pac:
    Smilies

Speaking of which, does anyone here do it? It's so unusual that I cant imagine why anywhere would teach it over later history :P
    I would love to that course :O would be so much more interesting instead of stupid modern stuff :( stupid irish history where nothing ever happens :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Mine are tomorrow ad I haven't started studying :( :P
    I've an English speech about science and technology to do for tomorrow, 3 chemistry exam questions and revise 2 business chapters. Haven't looked at anything since Friday
    M&S* wrote: »
    Haven't touched a book since Thursday! :/ I was so good at the beginning of the year, WHAT HAPPENED?! :(
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    Have done no school work over the past three weeks - I am going to fail EVERYTHING!

May I add that I'm only starting my homework now,

Oh and methinks this thread does not help with the whole studying thing;), seems to be common enough nowadays that nobody does shít anymore

Less than 130 days left of school? That can't be right, please tell me I'm right?

• Advertisement

Less than 130 days left of school? That can't be right, please tell me I'm right?
    So 130 days till the leaving cert??

Yeah, if my counting is right, I actually can't wait. Sweet freedom...

Still haven't started my homework :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Go away:(

It's bittersweet alright ha, the exams must be done before the best summer of your life ha :)

Cian A wrote: »
    Sorry but I've been waiting for this for ages, going insane in the shíthole school I'm in!
    It's bittersweet alright ha, the exams must be done before the best summer of your life ha :)
    *Note to self* more parties...

I actually can't wait for college. :P

Cian A wrote: »
    Sorry but I've been waiting for this for ages, going insane in the shíthole school I'm in!
    *Note to self* more parties...
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I would love to that course :O would be so much more interesting instead of stupid modern stuff :( stupid irish history where nothing ever happens :(
    Stupid ancient Irish history where nothing ever happens! :P Plantations... :eek:
    Nah it couldnt be, sure its over 6.5 months which is like 200 days - maybe 130 school days though :P

ALL I WANT IS COLLEGE OKAY.

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Stupid ancient Irish history where nothing ever happens! :P Plantations... :eek:
    Nah it couldnt be, sure its over 6.5 months which is like 200 days - maybe 130 school days though :P

ALL I WANT IS COLLEGE OKAY.
    Ha yeah can't wait for college :) makes me glad that soon the leaving cert will be over and I won't have to deal will annoying, screaming first-years anymore :D thank god

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement