Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Oh Christ I'm getting that shot on Thursday..:( I was dead after the first one!
    Anyone who's getting it before Thursday, let me know if it's as bad!

I got it last week! It wasn't as sore, but my arm was really numb again after it. And the person giving it to me accidently punched me in the face...

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Flabangav wrote: »
    I got it last week! It wasn't as sore, but my arm was really numb again after it. And the person giving it to me accidently punched me in the face...

Explain? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Explain? :p

"Don't flinch now while I'm injecting you, okay?"

"Ha! You flinched"

Then you receive a punch to the face as per the rules of this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Got an A1 (94%) in my English story and my teacher called me a genius :P And an A1 (92%) in my maths test! Needless to say I'm in the best mood ever. :D

Moreso with English to be honest. Loads failed the maths test, but come on, it's English, that sh*t is hard :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Cian A wrote: »
    I'm actually so pissed off right now I must vent. Absolute **** of a teacher sends me home from study for not having a note for absences on thursday & friday while on school duty. No days leverage or anything. Plus I was sick all weekend it was really the last thing on my mind. Absolute dickhead.
    awww cian :( yeah in my school they are mad about notes and swiping in :rolleyes: its so stupid though :mad:
    Flabangav wrote: »
    oooh rough !!! you ok ?
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    Got an A1 (94%) in my English story and my teacher called me a genius :P And an A1 (92%) in my maths test! Needless to say I'm in the best mood ever. :D

Moreso with English to be honest. Loads failed the maths test, but come on, it's English, that sh*t is hard :pac:
    :mad: go away :P

• Advertisement

NEVER :P

And now to start my maths homework. I've no idea what we're even doing in maths. :P

Patchy~ wrote: »
    NEVER :P

Coming on here to brag while everyone else in moaning and despairing :P Bad form Patchy , bad form :P

Ah sure I'm only tryin' to motivate yiz like, no harm in it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

And now to start my maths homework. I've no idea what we're even doing in maths. :P

I've no idea what's going on in maths! :(

I assumed I was getting my hpv injection today so I came in with just a t shirt because last time I basically had to strip in front of the nurse cause I had a long sleeved top on. Turns out it wasn't today :( Why do these things happen to me?

Also, I've extra geography classes starting, this is great but it's the one subject I don't really need it in. Wish my maths teacher or something would do it instead :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

awww cian :( yeah in my school they are mad about notes and swiping in :rolleyes: its so stupid though :mad:

90% of the time our swipe machines don't work, where's the sense?? :mad:

Swiping in? Swipe machines? What's this now? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Joey. wrote: »

Sense? What sense indeed? Send me home for missing another day (which I'll repeat was because of the school itself) thus missing two days. Arrogant twats:mad:

The biggest load of shít I've ever come across in my life, being totally honest! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

So lads anyone think we'll be getting snow this year? :D

I know right !!! and my picture from first year is so stupid !!! hate them !!! :mad:
    stupid idea the school have to track our movements :P swipe in in the morning and at lunch :rolleyes:
    Sense? What sense indeed? Send me home for missing another day (which I'll repeat was because of the school itself) thus missing two days. Arrogant twats:mad:
    they just cant stand looking at you cian :P take the hint :P jk jk hunni

The biggest load of shít I've ever come across in my life, being totally honest! :pac:
    I have honestly never heard of these in secondary schools. :P

We bloody well better!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

We bloody well better!
    Yeah the snows great fun, plus we get a few extra days off school :) but then all hell breaks loose with the slush - literally a nightmare to walk on!

Ah that's ridiculous, hopefully my supervisor will react a bit better than that, I've gone to study twice in the last 2 weeks :/
    I know right !!! and my picture from first year is so stupid !!! hate them !!! :mad:
    I still have my swipe card from first year...the picture's tippexed out :p But I lost it a while back and they made me pay €20 for a new one...which I then lost when I found the old one :(

We bloody well better!
    Well then you are very very lucky, it's a stupid system! :(

Ah that's ridiculous, hopefully my supervisor will react a bit better than that, I've gone to study twice in the last 2 weeks :/

I still have my swipe card from first year...the picture's tippexed out :p But I lost it a while back and they made me pay €20 for a new one...which I then lost when I found the old one :(

Well then you are very very lucky, it's a stupid system! :(

I agree with all of the above!!!
    I know paying 20 euro for losing the bloody thing is ridiculous and the diary aswell !!! :mad:
    sooner i'm out of school the better :o

• Advertisement

I agree with all of the above!!!
    I know paying 20 euro for losing the bloody thing is ridiculous and the diary aswell !!! :mad:
    sooner i'm out of school the better :o

...I just snapped my swipe card in half by accident. Oops :o
    Oh stop, the diaries are massive too! :eek: Can't wait to be out of the place :D

...I just snapped my swipe card in half by accident. Oops :o
    Oh stop, the diaries are massive too! :eek: Can't wait to be out of the place :D

the stupid diary weighs more than any other book i have like :mad:
    and i dont use the thing :mad: i'm well able to remember what i have for homework , i dont need a frickin diary :mad:

the stupid diary weighs more than any other book i have like :mad:
    and i dont use the thing :mad: i'm well able to remember what i have for homework , i dont need a frickin diary :mad:

Even with the diary I forget what my homework is :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

So I totally failed my maths pre mock today :( such a shít weekend. I have a feeling this week will be crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm actually so pissed off right now I must vent. Absolute **** of a teacher sends me home from study for not having a note for absences on thursday & friday while on school duty. No days leverage or anything. Plus I was sick all weekend it was really the last thing on my mind. Absolute dickhead.
    It's okay, my biology is the world's biggest prick and the most incompetent teacher in the country, and he's the principal's husband so nobody can complain. I haven't been as mad in a long time as I was today at him, I'll take great pleasure in spitting on him on the last day of school. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Gah.

Got a college interview for the UK, for where I wanted, which is amazing. Think it'd have motivated me? NOT. AT. ALL.

Physics revision had started. Yay me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Yay you! People should stop being all productive and get online.

Or I should do my business worksheets.

So today I got a bad dose of hayfever, been dying with it all day. It's November. Woe is me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I should really write the weekend's essay, but I don't wanna!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement