Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bubbleope wrote: »
    you could say i have a confused look on my face right now anyways!! xD ?

You'll look like you're eating dirt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

My schools in a Munster final! Wooooooooooop Finals on Saturday! Although I better be allowed go, between being sick and not being in school for 2 weeks!! I swear I'll study tomorrow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Leftyflip wrote: »
    thought that said you look like dirt at first. :eek: XD
    And aha, i see.. :D So where are you going to eat this "dirt"? AND how did you even come up with it? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

And aha, i see.. :D So where are you going to eat this "dirt"? AND how did you even come up with it? :P
    Eat it on the Luas it'd be hilarious :)

MLIA. :D Somewhere with lots of people.
    Care to join me AlmightyDublin? :v
    But the Luas is so odd anyway :P

• Advertisement

MLIA. :D Somewhere with lots of people.
    Care to join me AlmightyDublin? :v
    But the Luas is so odd anyway :P
    Haha sure, and yeah the Luas is weird enough - once I saw a guy pick his nose and wipe it on another chap sitting beside him, seriously sick ha

Haha sure, and yeah the Luas is weird enough - once I saw a guy pick his nose and wipe it on another chap sitting beside him, seriously sick ha

And people ask me why I never use the Luas :')
    I need to get a flower pot...

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I've only been on the Luas once. It was just after a Bowling for Soup concert. :) It was like, 3am and I don't know how, but I was stripping. :P

I've only been on the Luas once. It was just after a Bowling for Soup concert. :) It was like, 3am and I don't know how, but I was stripping. :P

...As yih do...:P

i was standing beside this awld man on the Luas. Worst thing ever!! D:
    He was drinking coke from a can of coke. Annnd it was disgusting oh my god. DROOL AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE WAS HANGING FROM HIS MOUTH! Ugh.. /: I'm getting depressed thinking about it. Another reason why I fear Dublin!

• Advertisement

haha
    woodies do them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I don't use it because it's slow and no cheaper than the bus. In fact it's a longer walk for me, it's slow, it's more expensive...what's the point.

I had to get off the luas and walk for like 3 hours home because some lads rolled a massive snowball onto the track during last winter and it froze in seconds, they couldn't remove it :p. Still, 3 hours in that snow:eek:.

Fun times:L

i was standing beside this awld man on the Luas. Worst thing ever!! D:
    He was drinking coke from a can of coke. Annnd it was disgusting oh my god. DROOL AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE WAS HANGING FROM HIS MOUTH! Ugh.. /: I'm getting depressed thinking about it. Another reason why I fear Dublin!

Ah we're not all that bad in Dublin. Some of us are clean, sane, nice individuals. It's just all the pollution gets to peoples heads :pac: That poor man probably had a hard day breathing in fumes as he worked on the city's streets and you're judging him?

Nah you're right, that is disgusting...:(

I was on the luas on my own, black eye from an embarrasing drunken accident, 2 elderly women sitting across from me who was trying not to puke! Oh the shame and embarrasement of it all!! :D

concert at the O2?

Cian A wrote: »
    I don't use it because it's slow and no cheaper than the bus. In fact it's a longer walk for me, it's slow, it's more expensive...what's the point.

I had to get off the luas and walk for like 3 hours home because some lads rolled a massive snowball onto the track during last winter and it froze in seconds, they couldn't remove it :p. Still, 3 hours in that snow:eek:.

Fun times:L

I don't use the Luas because I live in Lucan. Conversation with a mate from the Dundrum area (well former mate).

"Why don't you just use the Luas to get in to town, if the bus is so unreliable?"
    "Because I live in Lucan?"
    "So? The Luas goes there too"
    "No, it does not"
    *The next five minutes was me explaining Walkinstown/Drimnagh is nowhere near Lucan...*

Ah we're not all that bad in Dublin. Some of us are clean, sane, nice individuals. It's just all the pollution gets to peoples heads :pac: That poor man probably had a hard day breathing in fumes as he worked on the city's streets and you're judging him?

haha its the usual saying - "everyone outside dublin hates dubliners"
    :) especially limerick >:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Here, there's this concert on tomorrow and I've got an extra ticket so..

loving the "some" in that second sentence. xD ye're all evil as far as I'm concerned. EVIL!! Filthy b*stards!!! AH no.. joke. :pac:
    And yeah it was disgusting. And yeah I'm a cruel person for judging someone.. can't help it though. D: Especially when the man was right beside me!! anyways, tis in the past. now to the future. FUTURE!!! Eat dirt! :D

Seriously though, who wants to join me eating cookie crumbs from a flower pot? Think of the looks we'll get! :D

• Advertisement

Seriously though, who wants to join me eating cookie crumbs from a flower pot? Think of the looks we'll get! :D
    well i certainly can't decline a cookie offering. :p

well i certainly can't decline a cookie offering. :p

Come to Dublin on Friday so :pac:

Cian A wrote: »
    Here, there's this concert on tomorrow and I've got an extra ticket so..
    Westlife? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

That sounds absolutely HILARIOUS omg, count me in! :pac:

Also lads not to be a Historykitten and brag all over the thread :P, but I got so much studying and organisation done today, I'm in a roll :D

ha yeah palmerstown's right beside lucan ha
    25A for "lunch"? :D

Come to Dublin on Friday so :pac:
    I am in Dublin on Friday! It's faith. :D
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Baha that's brilliant!

Patchy~ wrote: »
    That sounds absolutely HILARIOUS omg, count me in! :pac:

Also lads not to be a Historykitten and brag all over the thread :P, but I got so much studying and organisation done today, I'm in a roll :D
    ha yeah palmerstown's right beside lucan ha
    25A for "lunch"? :D
    I am in Dublin on Friday! It's faith. :D
    :pac:
    We all need flower pots and fake plants (for added authenticity) Spire at ooh 12:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

on the luas and it was pack wit drunken soccer fans from eastern Europe or some where it was no fun another time these two lets say ballymunish girls were talking loudly about getting kicked out of a club for having sex

• Advertisement

We all need flower pots and fake plants (for added authenticity) Spire at ooh 12:30?
    are there many people hanging around the spire at that time? xD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement