Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Leftyflip wrote: »
    but I'm only replying cos you are.
    sure blame me, everyone does anyway xD
    I'm gonna try sleep now, so you can do your maths. bye crazy country person xD =waves=
    fine, tis my fault!! make ya feel better? :P
    okay, g'night! (: (:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Cian A wrote: »
    I meant Cian, he lives in Ballymun!

I'll say it again, if I lived in Ballymun this computer would have been robbed many times over.

Lol, I do actually live there, oh this isn't Cian either, Me namez Anto, whopper laptop lads.
    Haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Yes, I seriously need more of my mates to join in though, I don't wanna be a total freak :pac:

I'm in school near town, always in there.

Does it ever concern anyone that someone they know is on here, and neither realises? Just cause I realised about a month ago that a girl in school is on here.

Hi! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Bubbleope wrote: »
    exactly!!

leave dublin outta this ha
    we all know its the jewel of ireland :D
    except for tallaght ha

Eh excuse you! Tallaght isn't as bad as everyone seems to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Thanks for the entertaining pages, sitting here imagining people falling down Croagh Patrick!! :D I never wanna go back to school, I have such a routine of eating, cleaning, watching tv and eating again. :( It can't end!!!! How does one go about dropping out!? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Worst. Day. Ever.
    So sick, and I couldn't sign out and go home, Mam wouldn't allow it. :(
    The day dragged like nobodies business.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth getting an iPhone for Xmas? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Went in today and the first thing that was said to me by one of the teachers was "nice of you to pay us a visit" in a really sarcastic way. Words can't describe how much I wanted to punch him...

Went in today and the first thing that was said to me by one of the teachers was "nice of you to pay us a visit" in a really sarcastic way. Words can't describe how much I wanted to punch him...
    you shoulda punched him!! (: why doesn't he like ya? :p
    Manic2 wrote: »
    Worst. Day. Ever.
    So sick, and I couldn't sign out and go home, Mam wouldn't allow it. :(
    The day dragged like nobodies business.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth getting an iPhone for Xmas? :D
    Yeah! iPhone 4! xD Don't get a Blackberry anyways.. I just don't like the way they look. D:
    I had a horrible SLOW day too. Woke up at half 8, had a violent headache (whish is now gone) but I still have sore eyes. /: I think I should give up on late nights.

you shoulda punched him!! (: why doesn't he like ya? :p
    Cos I'm a horrible person :D I almost punched a teacher before lol!

Cos I'm a horrible person :D I almost punched a teacher before lol!
    almost isn't good enough!!! :pac:

• Advertisement

almost isn't good enough!!! :pac:

Jesus you're a violent person :pac:
    Well I did say ""two for flinching" :D

Jesus you're a violent person :pac:
    Well I did say ""two for flinching" :D
    i'm only violent towards my friends. which isn't so good. xD BUT in an emergency situation i would kick some butt. :D it'd be fun. :pac:
    you said two for flinching? xD xD to the teacher!?

i'm only violent towards my friends. which isn't so good. xD BUT in an emergency situation i would kick some butt. :D it'd be fun. :pac:
    you said two for flinching? xD xD to the teacher!?

*hides*

Yeah, it didn't end well, at all... So funny though.. xD

*hides*

Yeah, it didn't end well, at all... So funny though.. xD
    poor teacher man. NOT :D good work. *is proud* xD and i won't hurt you! :) yet. :pac:

poor teacher man. NOT :D good work. *is proud* xD and i won't hurt you! :) yet. :pac:

Yay :D

On an argh note though - my mate drew a phallic object on one of my Engineering sketches... -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

exactly!!

leave dublin outta this ha
    we all know its the jewel of ireland :D
    except for tallaght ha

Eh excuse you! Tallaght isn't as bad as everyone seems to think.
    Someone threw a bottle at me in tallaght and I did nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I've a feeling I'll get that reception off one or two teachers, along with a scream from another:D
    Yeah! iPhone 4! xD Don't get a Blackberry anyways.. I just don't like the way they look. D:
    Yes well, some people don't like the way you look :( I've the blackberry curve and it's not all it's made out to be! But then again, I reeeeeaaaalllly despise touch screen phones and wouldn't be able to work a iPhone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I went to a total of 2 classes today.

Spent the rest of the day typing stuff up for my maths teacher (3 classes + 15mins after school), getting stabbed in the arm by a nurse, and scrubbing sour milk off my friend's locker. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Everything is getting much harder now, much faster and comes with much more homework. I'm not getting out this weekend :(

@Bubbleope: Get a windows phone. Fcuk Apple.

Yay :D

On an argh note though - my mate drew a phallic object on one of my Engineering sketches... -.-
    you don't have to lie. i know you did!!! :eek::eek::eek::pac:
    ConTheCat wrote: »
    I've a feeling I'll get that reception off one or two teachers, along with a scream from another:D

Yes well, some people don't like the way you look :( I've the blackberry curve and it's not all it's made out to be! But then again, I reeeeeaaaalllly despise touch screen phones and wouldn't be able to work a iPhone :D
    chAke. :eek: you hurted my feelings!! :pac: I'm so used to touch phones I don't think I'd be able to go back to buttony-typed phones. :p
    I went to a total of 2 classes today.

Spent the rest of the day typing stuff up for my maths teacher (3 classes + 15mins after school), getting stabbed in the arm by a nurse, and scrubbing sour milk off my friend's locker. :(
    she stabbed you too? /: bad times.
    sour milk is disgusting. just last week I was making tea for breakfast before school and pure lumpy milk came out of the carton and into the mug. I was so pissed off! Shmell of it. D:

• Advertisement

Everything is getting much harder now, much faster and comes with much more homework. I'm not getting out this weekend :(

@Bubbleope: Get a windows phone. Fcuk Apple.
    A windows phone? :o Give me a link please? :confused:
    And actually yeah I don't even want an iPhone. I want something fancier, and not so much following the crowd. xD A nice chunky black phone with touch screen! (:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

A windows phone? :o Give me a link please? :confused:
    And actually yeah I don't even want an iPhone. I want something fancier, and not so much following the crowd. xD A nice chunky black phone with touch screen! (:

I think this is the most recent model to be released http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/nokia-lumia-800-1039101/review

you don't have to lie. i know you did!!! :eek::eek::eek::pac:
    YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!!:P

oooh. not too shabby!! :D:D now to get money. /: and it's 8MP camera. :D:D I like. :) danke
    YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!!:P
    That comment is proof enough!! xD muhaha :D
    Try cleaning it out of 2 lockers and down the back of a unit and going through a person's books covered in it. All lumpy and urgh. :(
    that is disgusting. did it touch your skin!? I would've thrown up. /:
    why did you even have to clean it up? D; did you put the sour milk there? xD

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

that is disgusting. did it touch your skin!? I would've thrown up. /:
    why did you even have to clean it up? D; did you put the sour milk there? xD

No, we had gloves. Caretaker gave them to us. :) I was almost sick from the smell, and that's with a cold! :p We dunno who put it there, and since I was cleaning out her locker with her, we were just kinda..handed a few clothes and stuff. :P

No, we had gloves. Caretaker gave them to us. :) I was almost sick from the smell, and that's with a cold! :p We dunno who put it there, and since I was cleaning out her locker with her, we were just kinda..handed a few clothes and stuff. :P

ewww.... :(
    I never do stuff like that...
    "Mr. Lefty - bring this table to room 23."
    "Nah, can't - back is f*cked"
    I'm beginning to realise why they hate me :pac:

O:
    ):
    I could say the same to you now!! xD
    Ok fine, you're still cool. I iz sowwy :(

Ok fine, you're still cool. I iz sowwy :(
    :D yay. xD just realised that was your 6001 post!? O: ADDICTED TO BOARDS!! :p

:D yay. xD just realised that was your 6001 post!? O: ADDICTED TO BOARDS!! :p

What do you think I do when I'm supposed to be studying like right now? :pac:

Ahem, wooo 6002 posts! :D

• Advertisement

What do you think I do when I'm supposed to be studying like right now? :pac:

Ahem, wooo 6002 posts! :D
    congratulations!! :D:D
    and rightio, I see. but for some reason I believe you're an evil smartarse that gets good grades even though you're on this instead of studying!! D: Is it true? O;

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement