Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bubbleope wrote: »
    congratulations!! :D:D
    and rightio, I see. but for some reason I believe you're an evil smartarse that gets good grades even though you're on this instead of studying!! D: Is it true? O;

Yeah, pretty much :D
    Well not in maths... But thats not important...

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Yeah, pretty much :D
    Well not in maths... But thats not important...
    .. evil! xD (although I don't do too bad whilst not studying either.. sorta xD) [must start studying] and maths is important apparently. Had an aunt rant about it to me when I told her I don't see the point in it. NEVER again.... xD

.. evil! xD (although I don't do too bad whilst not studying either.. sorta xD) [must start studying] and maths is important apparently. Had an aunt rant about it to me when I told her I don't see the point in it. NEVER again.... xD

Ah only a little bit, on Tuesdays...
    My mam had a rant about me studying, I felt bad and started doing proper study... :( Although teachers ranting about wasting time is the best :pac:

Ah only a little bit, on Tuesdays...
    My mam had a rant about me studying, I felt bad and started doing proper study... :( Although teachers ranting about wasting time is the best :pac:
    it's not the best! they make me feel guilty and shít. /:
    xD well done on the studying though. keep it up! (:
    I gotta go get my books ready. (maths grind in five minutes..arggh) see ya! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Someone threw a bottle at me in tallaght and I did nothing!
    We went to Mountjoy for a school trip in TY, and a few of us we half expecting to be shot through the glass when we were driving through Tallaght!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

We went to Mountjoy for a school trip in TY, and a few of us we half expecting to be shot through the glass when we were driving through Tallaght!

Jesus stop with the stereotyping:eek:

I was driving through Galway one time and I half expected a cow to projectile shít at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

So shall anyone be in attendance to Maynooth on Saturday? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Cian A wrote: »
    Jesus stop with the stereotyping :eek:

I was driving through Galway one time and I half expected a cow to projectile shít at me.

Bahaha! That's the most ridiculous stereotype of Galway I've ever heard!! :P (In a good way, made me LOL) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

I'm going to Maynooth on Saturday. Something about the place appeals to me, if offered id be there in a flash. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    Jesus stop with the stereotyping:eek:

Bahahahahahahahaha
    Togepi wrote: »
    Bahaha! That's the most ridiculous stereotype of Galway I've ever heard!! :P (In a good way, made me LOL) :D
    Are you from Galway too? <3

• Advertisement

Zhavey wrote: »
    I'm going to Maynooth on Saturday. Something about the place appeals to me, if offered id be there in a flash. :D
    i'm going!! (: to the open day that is. unsure if I'd actually go there yet though! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I got mugged in Dundrum and I did nothing! Same difference. It's only cause of the size of Tallaght (about 120,000 of us I'd say) that there'd obviously be a higher concentration of scumbags, but it's the same as everywhere else really.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I actually stayed in the shower for 45 minutes 'cause I know I have to start my homework now. :P

just found out that my friends friends(that i don't know) wants us to all stay in a hostel in Dublin tomorrow night cause apparently their place doesn't have enough space.
    OH MY GOD IMMA GET PREGNANT AND DIE IN A HOSTEL. I'm not staying in a hostel. D: AHHHHHHHH! gonna have to take the back-up plan and stay with my sister instead.. feck sake.
    Still going out though. :pac:

just found out that my friends friends(that i don't know) wants us to all stay in a hostel in Dublin tomorrow night cause apparently their place doesn't have enough space.
    OH MY GOD IMMA GET PREGNANT AND DIE IN A HOSTEL. I'm not staying in a hostel. D: AHHHHHHHH! gonna have to take the back-up plan and stay with my sister instead.. feck sake.
    Still going out though. :pac:

Pfft, you haven't lived til you've stayed in a dublin Hostel :v

Pfft, you haven't lived til you've stayed in a dublin Hostel :v
    have you stayed in a dublin hostel? why are you still alive!? O: SHOCKING!
    and I thought you lived in Dublin or somewhere abouts there. you don't even need to stay in a hostel?? unless you're too lazy to go home. xD
    I'm actually scared to stay in a hostel in dublin. Not gonna do it!

[UNLESS I get zee cookies??? :pac:]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

lads getting so sick of this leaving cert craic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Haha it was the same with us in TY heading to a gym in crumlin! The place looked like a safehouse a gang member of love/hare would be skulking around in :)

Haha it was the same with us in TY heading to a gym in crumlin! The place looked like a safehouse a gang member of love/hare would be skulking around in :)
    *Love/hate

have you stayed in a dublin hostel? why are you still alive!? O: SHOCKING!
    and I thought you lived in Dublin or somewhere abouts there. you don't even need to stay in a hostel?? unless you're too lazy to go home. xD
    I'm actually scared to stay in a hostel in dublin. Not gonna do it!

[UNLESS I get zee cookies??? :pac:]

I have, once, only ever once...
    I do live in Dublin :pac: I had a perfectly good reason to stay in the hostel.
    Hmm you vant zee cookies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

After doing sweet fcuk all for the last two weeks, I'm going to a scór tomorrow night ( if ye culchies of heard of it :P ), have a school munster final sat ( secretly togging out, don't tell mammy ;) ) and an end of year camogie night/possible celebrations which might be left out :/
    Also actually gonna study for a biology test, I was in for 2 out of 4 chapters in the test and he'll probably say to "have a go at it!"
    Peeps, stop dissing dublin :( Could get yourself attacked if you're ever found ! :D

I have, once, only ever once...
    I do live in Dublin :pac: I had a perfectly good reason to stay in the hostel.
    Hmm you vant zee cookies?
    and that reason is??? xD ah no you don't have to tell me. xD
    I vant zee cookies!! I VANT!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

*Love/hate

You can edit your posts you know :p

I was in Dublin last weeked, it's nice tbh. I had brunch. We don't have brunch in Cork...

Namlub wrote: »
    *Love/hate

I was in Dublin last weeked, it's nice tbh. I had brunch. We don't have brunch in Cork...
    Ha editing seems difficult on an iPod touch ha :) it's the damn predictive text! What part of dublin?

is that like the ice-cream brunch? :D or the brunch as in a time of day meal thing? S:

is that like the ice-cream brunch? :D or the brunch as in a time of day meal thing? S:
    My guess is the time of day meal thingy, but I'd love a brunch now!

they're so yummy! like my childhood ice-cream! :D well one of them. :p

they're so yummy! like my childhood ice-cream! :D well one of them. :p
    And them ice-bergers are mad nice too

Ha editing seems difficult on an iPod touch ha :) it's the damn predictive text! What part of dublin?

I'm on my iPod touch too, I keep clicking the report button on people's posts >_>

Ballsbridge, it was full of rugger heads in matching scarves on the way to the Leinster match. I felt like I was in a Ross O'Carroll Kelly book tbh...

• Advertisement

The meal, we have Brunches in Cork :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement