Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Ha an raibh ort google translate a usaid do e sin? :D
    Ní raibh mé ag úsáid google translate!! Nílim amaideach! :P Ceapaim go bhfuil a fhios ag gach duine ceard a chíallaíonn an focal 'thuairim'!? xD Mo náire thú Almighty. Mo náire thú!! :P I don't use Náire ort by the way but I'm presuming it also means shame on you? Yeah? xD
    kinda pissed of at my school i was sat in a free class talking to my friend now he's not the best student he gets suspended the odd time and doesn't really like school. Anyway the vice principle comes in and says i shouldn't be hanging round with this waster:mad:
    Such a b*stard. That vice principal has no right to be saying stuff like that. /:
    Manic2 wrote: »
    Possibly, but my favourite is when there's a huge storm, torrential downpour, winds, yano, the whole works. Tis great. :P
    Falling asleep to the sound of rain hitting against the window = ♥
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Favourite thing about rain is playing a match and the pitch is disgustingly mucky then comparing who's dirtiest afterwards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Bubbleope wrote: »
    Ha an raibh ort google translate a usaid do e sin? :D
    Ní raibh mé ag úsáid google translate!! Nílim amaideach! :P Ceapaim go bhfuil a fhios ag gach duine ceard a chíallaíonn an focal 'thuairim'!? xD Mo náire thú Almighty. Mo náire thú!! :P I don't use Náire ort by the way but I'm presuming it also means shame on you? Yeah? xD
    kinda pissed of at my school i was sat in a free class talking to my friend now he's not the best student he gets suspended the odd time and doesn't really like school. Anyway the vice principle comes in and says i shouldn't be hanging round with this waster:mad:
    Such a b*stard. That vice principal has no right to be saying stuff like that. /:
    Possibly, but my favourite is when there's a huge storm, torrential downpour, winds, yano, the whole works. Tis great. :P
    Falling asleep to the sound of rain hitting against the window = ♥
    :D
    Haha yes I resort to Irish because most people would understand it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

So anyone heading to maynooth tomorrow? Gonna get the 66 up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

I have not been to bed since wednesday night!
    Between St angelas open day in sligo and then our school trip last night and not going to bed at all, just annoying the teachers and think i actually might have to go to bed now .... zzzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Physics teacher made me a pot of tea during class 'cause I'm sick. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm way too tired to study but my exams start on Monday, gah.

Also got an English essay back and my teacher had 'corrected' loads of spelling and grammar stuff. Except I was right, her corrections were wrong. This worries me >_> A1 in my history essay though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

went to maynooth today, but sure since i've been there a million tims before (my sister went there) i just walked around and met her friends! funnest part of the day, the train.

the craic ;)

in other news, witnessed a guy robbing gloves/headwear in american apparel, he goes "doya want me to take you some too?" i was like "no, they arent to my taste thanks" so he rips the tags off and puts his stolen goods on, and runs out.
    the shop assistants werent arsed at all o.O
    BUT Uggghhh am i jealous of college students xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Hahahaha, well I'm not from the city either. Where are you frmo?

Here's my house. :p

Ah no, I'm from the Wesht I'd just rather not say where. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

AnnaKin wrote: »
    went to maynooth today, but sure since i've been there a million tims before (my sister went there) i just walked around and met her friends! funnest part of the day, the train.

the craic ;)

in other news, witnessed a guy robbing gloves/headwear in american apparel, he goes "doya want me to take you some too?" i was like "no, they arent to my taste thanks" so he rips the tags off and puts his stolen goods on, and runs out.
    the shop assistants werent arsed at all o.O
    BUT Uggghhh am i jealous of college students xD

The price of the stuff in there:eek: I have one top but it' only because I had a voucher;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

In Trinity, if you live in Kerry, don't qualify for the grant but you're family still aren't wealthy, you can get a free laptop, free evening meals and €6,000.

I know where I'm definitely applying now.................

Cian A wrote: »
    The price of the stuff in there:eek: I have one top but it' only because I had a voucher;)

god i know, first, and probably last time i go in there :pac:
    besides, its beside trinity for a reason :p

probably too far for a lazy person such as myself to walk to from dcu or wherever i end up :rolleyes:

Physics teacher made me a pot of tea during class 'cause I'm sick. :P
    Ahhhhhh that's lovely:pac:
    Ally7 wrote: »
    In Trinity, if you live in Kerry, don't qualify for the grant but you're family still aren't wealthy, you can get a free laptop, free evening meals and €6,000.

I know where I'm definitely applying now.................

:eek:, I thought the grant was just for registration + expenses of around €2000. That is incredible! MMMMoney, money, money yummy:P

Cian A wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh that's lovely:pac:

:eek:, I thought the grant was just for registration + expenses of around €2000. That is incredible! MMMMoney, money, money yummy:P

It's called the Reid Entrance Exhibition but it would definitely be worth my while applying for it! You should move to Kerry, it'd be worth it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

MONEY MONEY MONEY
    MUST BE FUNNY
    IN A CULCHIE'S WORLDDD
    :P

Ally7 wrote: »
    It's called the Reid Entrance Exhibition but it would definitely be worth my while applying for it! You should move to Kerry, it'd be worth it :P

That looks so good. Good luck with that, it'd make college life just so good:D.

I'm looking at a thing called the All Ireland Scholarships, that is, if they're still going this year and I get enough points!

i could do with that money, what about monaghan?? we're disadvantaged here too :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Togepi wrote: »
    Here's my house. :p

Ah no, I'm from the Wesht I'd just rather not say where. ;)

*Commence stalking*

Patchy~ wrote: »
    MONEY MONEY MONEY
    MUST BE FUNNY
    IN A CULCHIE'S WORLDDD
    :P

Fine for you Dubliners not to be worrying about the moneyz, you probably won't be looking at €5000 for accomodation plus over €150 on travel expenses :)

• Advertisement

Our weekend English homework was to write a speech on how the past should not be glorified. I wrote about sexism, homophobia and general prejudice that was rampant in the societies of the past, medical advances and stuff the didn't have back then and how the ira are still going because they dwell on and glorify past events. Do ye think I went too off topic? I sorta think I did :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I think that sounds fine, you even included Ireland in it with the IRA, so if its well written it should be a good essay :)

Hopefully it was okay! So proud btw, first time ever I think I've done my essay before 10pm on Sunday night! I still have to write last weekend's essay though! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Siobhnk wrote: »
    It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday...

Black Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

M&S* wrote: »
    Black Friday!

BOOM :L black Friday shopping... Rebecca blacks Friday... :L

It's exactly six weeks till my birthday... I I I so excited, I so excited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

*Commence stalking*

Ooooooohhh stalker friend!! :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

After like 2 weeks I finally put down an order on a pair of skates! Bringing home the goalie gear Monday as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

AnnaKin wrote: »
    i could do with that money, what about monaghan?? we're disadvantaged here too :P :pac:

Totally agree, we're like a big disadvantaged hole. :P

• Advertisement

Totally agree, we're like a big disadvantaged hole. :P
    yes, especially what with the fact we're located next to cavan and all :pac:

f**k kerry give monaghan a break :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement