Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Is anyone going to the ista quiz in trinity today? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Munster Final WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Here we go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

So close to finishing my history special topic, it will be such a relief to get it out of the way! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Siobhnk wrote: »

No, because we suck and only came 20/70 failing to qualify:(.

However, we're in Dublin so we already did it in Trinity:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Gradually eating my way through a packet of frankfurters, pasta and meatballs. And not doing any work.

a*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

glad to know i'm not alone. Pigging out, and on youtube alllll day ^^;

not a scrap of work done o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's so worth it!

My parents are gone away, and instead of having a party I'm going to Mass and getting dominos. If I can move, I've a trapped nerve!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    It's so worth it!

My parents are gone away, and instead of having a party I'm going to Mass and getting dominos. If I can move, I've a trapped nerve!
    *strains to reach phone without moving rest of body*

i'd kill for a pizza :rolleyes:
    *does an "mmmmmmm pizza" that homer simpson would be proud of*
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Soooo anyone head to maynooth today?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Ive sooooo much study to do for tests starting monday but I cannot motivate myself to start :( Help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Siobhnk wrote: »

No didn't qualify for the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Soooo anyone head to maynooth today?

I went, I was very impressed. Seems like a really nice place, everyone is so friendly, although I thought it would be bigger. :pac:
    The cheap apartment look, well really cheap, but the ones with the ensuites look lovely.
    Went to the Science Ed talk and was pleased with it, finally convinced to put it as my #1 choice.

Flipping draw :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Manic2 wrote: »
    I went, I was very impressed. Seems like a really nice place, everyone is so friendly, although I thought it would be bigger. :pac:
    The cheap apartment look, well really cheap, but the ones with the ensuites look lovely.
    Went to the Science Ed talk and was pleased with it, finally convinced to put it as my #1 choice.

I agree, nice vibe about the place

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Same here! Very impressed with Science Ed talk! Its definately my #1 now!

Boeing777 wrote: »
    Same here! Very impressed with Science Ed talk! Its definately my #1 now!

Did you go today or yesterday? :P

Did you go today or yesterday? :P

I went Today, We might even have bumped into each other! :P

I went Today, We might even have bumped into each other! :P

Oh god! I was mortified, I was one of the three that walked out in the middle of the talk, and she stopped us, and we were standing there like planks. :L

It was only because I wasn't interested in Maths ed. :L

Oh god! I was mortified, I was one of the three that walked out in the middle of the talk, and she stopped us, and we were standing there like planks. :L

It was only because I wasn't interested in Maths ed. :L

Oh tongue.gif I was tempted to walk out but then i thought it would be rude! I was sitting near the front so I was in full view! Yeah Maths Ed doesnt interest me in the slightest, but I painfully sat through it! tongue.gif

Oh tongue.gif I was tempted to walk out but then i thought it would be rude! I was sitting near the front so I was in full view! Yeah Maths Ed doesnt interest me in the slightest, but I painfully sat through it! tongue.gif

Yeah we thought we could slip out quietly, but she stopped us to tell us something, I almost died. :L I was in the big red hoody. :P

• Advertisement

Yeah we thought we could slip out quietly, but she stopped us to tell us something, I almost died. :L I was in the big red hoody. :P

Haha :P I can't picture you? I was in a red hoody too, jeans and sitting about 2 rows from the front! Im male by the way! :L

Haha :P I can't picture you? I was in a red hoody too, jeans and sitting about 2 rows from the front! Im male by the way! :L

No I never copped ya. :P I'm sure we'll meet again though if we get our 1st choice. :P

Gonna get twisted tonight ladssssssss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I was at the Science Education talk today in Maynooth too, I thought it was really great! :D I'm now definite that I'd rather do that than just the regular common entry science course in Maynooth, but I'm still not sure about it as #1 on my whole CAO. I'll have to check out Trinity next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Lads...went to have dinner ages ago, literally just summoned enough motivation to go back to studying, but the Santa Clause is on ;_;
    I can't

Namlub wrote: »
    Lads...went to have dinner ages ago, literally just summoned enough motivation to go back to studying, but the Santa Clause is on ;_;
    I can't

Do excuses actually get worse than that?:p

The Santa Clause is the Christmas movie of my childhood ok?!
    But I've actually chosen to study instead. I deserve some sort of award for dedication tbh

Is that a chinese you suggested?? Wellll okayyyyy :D

Mmm cooking myself a pizza so I can do my applied maths.

EDIT: Pi-zza :p Oh how I fail.

I've just realised that this is the first time I've ever studied on a Saturday night. Like, ever in my life...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I really want pizza now... :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement