Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Soooo anyone head to maynooth today?
    Yep! Absolutely loved it! The girl who gave the Law talk (the student) lives right next door to me! She's so sound :) anyway I thought it was amazing! Loved everything about it! River Apartments were lovely, Rye Hall was so cheap looking though!

Did anyone go to the European Studies talk? In the John Hume building? If so you probably remember the woman in the white coat coughing for ages! That was my Mam! :L made a holy show of me! Then she tried to leave but forgot if she came in the right or left door! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Oh dear god the quiz was horrific :L we knew we weren't going to be placed half way through, so we just drew dinosaurs on the answer sheets and made very bad joke answers for the ones we didn't know :L oh dear the futures bleak for me! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My back hurts, we got locked out and I had to pay a locksmith the €50 I've saved to get a dress tomorrow to drill through the lock and get us in. THEN dominos messed up the order. No sauce on my sister's pizza, and she's a moaner at the best of times.

And I had to sit through the ginger on xfactor murdering my childhood theme tune.

Today officially sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

DUBLIN on a night out is amazing. :D haha such fun. XD
    Only got to Maynooth at like 2ish today and just saw the meeting with the students, the science talk and a stupid medieval talk cause my friend wanted to see it! did anybody see me?? :P haha ahh fun.
    although i wouldn't want to go there.pure holy surroundings! sick! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    My back hurts, we got locked out and I had to pay a locksmith the €50 I've saved to get a dress tomorrow to drill through the lock and get us in. THEN dominos messed up the order. No sauce on my sister's pizza, and she's a moaner at the best of times.

And I had to sit through the ginger on xfactor murdering my childhood theme tune.

Today officially sucked.
    Solution: stop watching x factor:D
    Bubbleope wrote: »
    Only got to Maynooth at like 2ish today and just saw the meeting with the students, the science talk and a stupid medieval talk cause my friend wanted to see it! did anybody see me?? :P haha ahh fun.
    Dublin in general is amazing:pac:

Where did you go? Temple Bar is class at night.

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »

Went to Break For The Border (Which was actually SO FUN! hahaha met a Filipino named Mark. xD that is all i know. xD)
    Then we went to check out that Andrews Lane place. and oh my god. so hot and stuffy i couldn't breath. well i could. but i just don't like over-crowded places and i thought i lost my purse at one stage. ALSO someone stole my jacket but then I got it back. xD But the place was full of homosexuals, not my cup of tea.. no offence. (: I have 5 gay friends. am not a homophobe. xD

I decided Imma have my 18th there! :D Somewhere in Dublin. Might end up in Temple Bar.. who knows. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I did. The locksmith was still in the house so I decided to drink lots and lots of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

of course you'd say that :P :rolleyes:
    so I did absolutely nothing today studywise :( so disapointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Good day :pac:

Went to Break For The Border (Which was actually SO FUN! hahaha met a Filipino named Mark. xD that is all i know. xD)
    Then we went to check out that Andrews Lane place. and oh my god. so hot and stuffy i couldn't breath. well i could. but i just don't like over-crowded places and i thought i lost my purse at one stage. ALSO someone stole my jacket but then I got it back. xD But the place was full of homosexuals, not my cup of tea.. no offence. (: I have 5 gay friends. am not a homophobe. xD

I decided Imma have my 18th there! :D Somewhere in Dublin. Might end up in Temple Bar.. who knows. ;)

I had my 18th in town; went to porterhouse central bar, then the button factory club in temple bar. But if you're going to Dublin for your 18th don't go on a Saturday! Go on Friday because they don't want college students (i.e. 18-21's) on Saturday nights, I got rejected at a few places.

• Advertisement

I had my 18th in town; went to porterhouse central bar, then the button factory club in temple bar. But if you're going to Dublin for your 18th don't go on a Saturday! Go on Friday because they don't want college students (i.e. 18-21's) on Saturday nights, I got rejected at a few places.
    thanks for the tip! O: haha christ above, why are they so evil?? :P don't think i'll bother so! D: I doubt any of my friends will skip school for a party on a friday. or maybe they would. hmmmm S:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

dublins amazing you say? i told you it was the jewel of ireland ;)
    got there about 2-ish also, was alright

dublins amazing you say? i told you it was the jewel of ireland ;)
    got there about 2-ish also, was alright
    jewel me arse. still don't LOVE it. okay maybe I do.. kinda. xD prefer home though! naturally. :P
    stalker going at the same time as me!! ;) I was up and ready to go at 8am and i had to wait around 3 hours for my other friends. the arseholes. xD missed the whole open day like. ah well.

jewel me arse. still don't LOVE it. okay maybe I do.. kinda. xD prefer home though! naturally. :P
    stalker going at the same time as me!! ;) I was up and ready to go at 8am and i had to wait around 3 hours for my other friends. the arseholes. xD missed the whole open day like. ah well.

ahh now you do ha :D
    and i got there by 2 because me friends all got different buses to maynooth town :v
    yeah i missed most of it too but got to walk through all the buildings ha

ahh now you do ha :D
    and i got there by 2 because me friends all got different buses to maynooth town :v
    yeah i missed most of it too but got to walk through all the buildings ha
    good good. :D i got a free lift with a guy i know. muhaha. (: gotta love freebies. :D

good good. :D i got a free lift with a guy i know. muhaha. (: gotta love freebies. :D[/QUOTEg

i got a free slice of pizza in tescos :D

i got a free slice of pizza in tescos :D
    nice!! :D
    but guess what (people are gonna hate me for this /: but i gotta be honest)
    I dislike pizzas!!! :pac:
    They're either too cheesey or the tomato sauce is too sweet. I and don't like sweet tomato. sick. xD Plus i ate too many pizzas in my life.. i think i'm just gone off em. :P feel sick any time i eat one nowadays!! :eek:

They're either too cheesey or the tomato sauce is too sweet. I and don't like sweet tomato. sick. xD Plus i ate too many pizzas in my life.. i think i'm just gone off em. :P feel sick any time i eat one nowadays!! :eek:

Omg same!!! :O it just the tomato sauce its so icky :O hate getting them in dominos cz they smother the pizza in that sauce :O

Omg same!!! :O it just the tomato sauce its so icky :O hate getting them in dominos cz they smother the pizza in that sauce :O
    FINALLY!! SOMEONE I CAN RELATE TO IN RELATION TO PIZZAS!! :D
    thank-you!! :D:D
    hahahaha

I used to dislike pizza when I was younger, I didn't eat it at parties and stuff. Now I'd eat a 16" no problems every day for dinner:pac:

• Advertisement

FINALLY!! SOMEONE I CAN RELATE TO IN RELATION TO PIZZAS!! :D
    thank-you!! :D:D
    hahahaha
    I know me and you are a rare kind :P :)
    and anytime dearie :P
    I used to dislike pizza when I was younger, I didn't eat it at parties and stuff. Now I'd eat a 16" no problems every day for dinner:pac:
    omg 16 " what is wrong with you :P i can barely eat a slice of a personal pizza :O

O: calm down with the pizzas!! xD every day!? That can't be good for you! :pac:
    I know me and you are a rare kind :P :)
    and anytime dearie :P

omg 16 " what is wrong with you :P i can barely eat a slice of a personal pizza :O
    two slices of a normal sized pizza and i feel either full or sick. not good. /:

O: calm down with the pizzas!! xD every day!? That can't be good for you! :pac:

two slices of a normal sized pizza and i feel either full or sick. not good. /:

Don't worry, I would eat I meant:p

Don't worry, I would eat I meant:p
    oh right. okay, that's okay then. pheeyhoo! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Just home. A girl in my year is such a ****ing ****. Can't wait until she's on the dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

The best part about ***** in your year is knowing they're going nowhere. :D
    When they drop to FL maths <3 :P

That's some wind outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Patchy~ wrote: »
    The best part about ***** in your year is knowing they're going nowhere. :D
    When they drop to FL maths <3 :P

Exactly. **** her, she's nothing but a dirty whore riding anything that'll touch her!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

The ones in my year have probably never even been kissed because they cant wipe their mouths :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Don't mind the eejits in your year. Our school is near a "dodgy" housing estate so we've plenty of knackers here :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement