Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

on friday in my french class one went crazy, not the first time either, breathing like a bull and shouting at the teacher! thought he was gonna hit her :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Only awake now after going on the 7.30 train to Maynooth yesterday! Only got to sleep at like 1 o'clock.

Have an English essay to do, An Irish Exam Question, French Aural Vocab to learn, 2/3 topics to learn for the Government and Economy Section in Economics, have to look over and try and understand a Soil Exam Question in Geography and also write up Business notes for the Community Development section! ..

And probably more.. I'd say i'll be working from 11 'till the X-Factor results! :L :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I need to get to school study today...but the actual effort. I wanna go shopping instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

6th year does have its benefits when it wants, mainly the 18ths :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Only awake now after going on the 7.30 train to Maynooth yesterday! Only got to sleep at like 1 o'clock.

Have an English essay to do, An Irish Exam Question, French Aural Vocab to learn, 2/3 topics to learn for the Government and Economy Section in Economics, have to look over and try and understand a Soil Exam Question in Geography and also write up Business notes for the Community Development section! ..

And probably more.. I'd say i'll be working from 11 'till the X-Factor results! :L :D
    09:55 is a sleep-in? 01:00am is late? Oh god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

anyone going to the trinity open day(s) on 2nd / 3rd dec? :]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

09:55 is a sleep-in? 01:00am is late? Oh god
    My thoughts exactly:D
    Yep, going on the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

UGH what a baaaaad night, definately shoulda gone out. The creep of an ex got me in such a bad mood, gave out to me because he knew I was going out...then guess what!!! HE WENT OUT!!! HYPACRIT. So ended up taking the bad mood he put me in out on everybody else :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

ConTheCat wrote: »
    UGH what a baaaaad night, definately shoulda gone out. The creep of an ex got me in such a bad mood, gave out to me because he knew I was going out...then guess what!!! HE WENT OUT!!! HYPACRIT. So ended up taking the bad mood he put me in out on everybody else :(

I don't get why you'd have an argument with an ex about going out? His opinions shouldn't really affect you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Yep, my school is going on the Friday! Hopefully it will help me make my mind up about what course I want to do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm watching The Parent Trap :D

Going on the friday aw yeah :P

Just read that Dublin is the county with the most burglaries...
    And the southside is the more burgled...
    And my area has the most burglaries on the southside.

Fck me, leave my stuff alone!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Cian A wrote: »
    Just read that Dublin is the county with the most burglaries...
    And the southside is the more burgled...
    And my area has the most burglaries on the southside.

Fck me, leave my stuff alone!:P

Well generally nicer area= nicer stuff. Make your house look like crap in comparison to your neighbours and you'll be graaaaaand :P

M&S* wrote: »
    I don't get why you'd have an argument with an ex about going out? His opinions shouldn't really affect you!
    It was a one way argument of him sending 14 texts without reply. " I bet you'll go out and have a great time while I'm here depressed over you" Just go away duuuuude you're embarassing yourself!!

I can relate, pretty hilarious :P

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Oh hi there. :D

It was a one way argument of him sending 14 texts without reply. " I bet you'll go out and have a great time while I'm here depressed over you" Just go away duuuuude you're embarassing yourself!!

Has he not realised yet that 14 texts without reply implies "I don't give a fúck" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

went to bed at 3am, woke up at 3.30pm. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? D: why can't my parents wake me up.. /: laahhh, can't remember what homework i got too. fml

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Effort of starting homework now :( I think I'll just make a list of stuff I want for Christmas instead :D

• Advertisement

Joey. wrote: »
    Effort of starting homework now :( I think I'll just make a list of stuff I want for Christmas instead :D
    speaking of christmas, has anyone seen the coca-cola trucks ad or that guinness one? love them ads.... :rolleyes:

speaking of christmas, has anyone seen the coca-cola trucks ad or that guinness one? love them ads.... :rolleyes:
    i haven't seen them yet!! :eek:

Bubbleope wrote: »
    i haven't seen them yet!! :eek:
    ha same but heard 'rumours' :rolleyes: that they are currently on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Ah, what a crazy guy, you got lucky seemingly :P Still wouldn't pay attention. Once I got over 100 texts before replying from an ex, it was possibly one of the creepiest things ever! :pac:

where, when and how do you get a CAO number?! D: I don't have one. S:

I think your CAO number is your exam number, so your school should give you it.

Cian A wrote: »
    Has he not realised yet that 14 texts without reply implies "I don't give a fúck" :confused:
    Apparently not, he told one of my friends he still has hope that sometime we will get back together :L
    M&S* wrote: »
    Ah, what a crazy guy, you got lucky seemingly :P Still wouldn't pay attention. Once I got over 100 texts before replying from an ex, it was possibly one of the creepiest things ever! :pac:
    Oh stop I found out how to block people on my phone (Thank god!!) and have so far blocked 17 texts ( It has a little counter, so cool! :D ) It gets scary once it reaches 10 texts in an hour!!
    You'd think somebody liking you that much would be great? Its creepy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

You get your CAO number once you fill in your cao form and pay.

You get your CAO number once you fill in your cao form and pay.
    And does this number go on the front page of our exam papers?

• Advertisement

I think your CAO number is your exam number, so your school should give you it.
    really? i was just on the CAO website to see where i can apply and the first thing written is: have you already received a 2012 CAO application number?
    Do you need it to apply? I'm confused!! :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement