Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

"Pastry art management" :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Bubbleope wrote: »
    so shnobbay. gosh!! :pac:
    I haven't chosen any level 7s yet but sure I'm putting them in for the craic when i do choose a few. :P probably gonna pick something like interior design and shít like that. :pac:

They say Make sure you don't forget to put down 6's and 7's but tbh I'd much rather repeat than settle for those. Not trying to be snobby here but there's so much competition between people with level 8 degrees, what hope does a level 6 or 7 have. It wouldn't be worth the time for me.

So I'm not putting down any 6 or 7's, not even "just incase".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Cian A wrote: »
    They say Make sure you don't forget to put down 6's and 7's but tbh I'd much rather repeat than settle for those. Not trying to be snobby here but there's so much competition between people with level 8 degrees, what hope does a level 6 or 7 have. It wouldn't be worth the time for me.

This!

I'll just probably work for a year. But tbh my lowest course is 300 points, I should easily be getting that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I'm actually the exact same :)
    thing is there is nothing i wanna do in the level 6's or 7's tbh :O so nothing is going down for that

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

c'mon. we're all smart people here, sure we'll probably all get an offer for our level 8s. :P still putting in the level 7s myself cause why not?? :P :pac:

• Advertisement

c'mon. we're all smart people here, sure we'll probably all get an offer for our level 8s. :P still putting in the level 7s myself cause why not?? :P :pac:

Because people might think you aspire to do Eggshell Painting or something:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Because people might think you aspire to do Eggshell Painting or something:eek:
    oh g'way. are you serious?? xD poor people actually considering to do that sorta stuff. O, thou art evil. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Irish is at two tomorrow and I'm starting to study for it now. Shit enough

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Anybody know how to study 9 chapters of biology in one night? :(

If you're book's like mine, read through the summary at the end of each chapter first, then go back over definitions, diagrams, experiments and anything in bold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Lads my Christmas results are coming in now and Jesus they're bad :/ my first c in home ec :( but it was because I fúcked up a students budget. But here my teachers marking scheme allocated him twelve euro for going out a week. TWELVE EURO. What planet is she on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Anyone else really struggling to decide between quite different two courses? My mind keeps changing on whether to do history and economics or law and business!

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Lads my Christmas results are coming in now and Jesus they're bad :/ my first c in home ec :( but it was because I fúcked up a students budget. But here my teachers marking scheme allocated him twelve euro for going out a week. TWELVE EURO. What planet is she on :rolleyes:

Leaving Cert. questions can be pretty messed up. In accounting, the mistakes those accountants make:eek:. Why do I have to correct the errors of an individual who was clearly stoned out of his mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Lads my Christmas results are coming in now and Jesus they're bad :/ my first c in home ec :(but it was because I fúcked up a students budget. But here my teachers marking scheme allocated him twelve euro for going out a week. TWELVE EURO. What planet is she on :rolleyes:
    excuses!
    _Bella_ wrote: »
    Anyone else really struggling to decide between quite different two courses? My mind keeps changing on whether to do history and economics or law and business!

constant battle tbh, french and german or biopharmaceutical chemistry.

Yep! Cant decide between French and Spanish/German/Italian, in Trinity or UCD. :/ Maybe even Business & French in Trinity. I just dont know what I want, anything with French! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Leaving Cert. questions can be pretty messed up. In accounting, the mistakes those accountants make:eek:. Why do I have to correct the errors of an individual who was clearly stoned out of his mind!
    Oh stop :L they should really think about what they're asking us, some of the questions/marking schemes can be a bit odd :/
    excuses!
    Couer darling I pointed out my mistake, didn't make an excuse :P

The business marking sceme. I have no words -.-

I don't know any An Triail quotes, what's the one about her killing her baby?

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Yep! Cant decide between French and Spanish/German/Italian, in Trinity or UCD. :/ Maybe even Business & French in Trinity. I just dont know what I want, anything with French! :P
    Ah, un autre fan des langues je vois! :D
    Oh stop :L they should really think about what they're asking us, some of the questions/marking schemes can be a bit odd :/

Couer darling I pointed out my mistake, didn't make an excuse :P
    Whaaaaaaaaatever!

Namlub wrote: »
    I don't know any An Triail quotes, what's the one about her killing her baby?
    From what I remember from seeing an triail...
    MHARAIGH MÉ MO LEANBH DE BHRÍ GUR CAILÍN Í. NI BHEIDH SÍ INA HOINSÍN ÓG LE HAON FEAR AR BITH. TÁ M'ÍNIONSA SAOR. TÁ SÍ SAOR! TÁ SÍ SAOR </3
    or something like that :P
    Ah, un autre fan des langues je vois! :D
    Oui, je les adore beaucoup! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

J'adore le Français aussi. <3

:D

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    From what I remember from seeing an triail...
    MHARAIGH MÉ MO LEANBH DE BHRÍ GUR CAILÍN Í. NI BHEIDH SÍ INA HOINSÍN ÓG LE HAON FEAR AR BITH. TÁ M'ÍNIONSA SAOR. TÁ SÍ SAOR! TÁ SÍ SAOR </3
    or something like that :P

Oui, je les adore beaucoup! :D

Moi aussi, le français est ma matière préféré au lycée et je suis en train d'apprendre le suédois par moi-même, donc on penserait que ça serait évident d'étudier des langues à la fac mais j'ai peur que je ne vais pas trouver un boulot si je ne les étudie que.

Togepi wrote: »

Nous allons s'unir!!

J'adore le francais parce que is maith liom fuaimeanna na teanga

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Yere all so snobby towards level 7s? I'd prefer to get my first level 7 than level 8, you can still qualify with a level 8 after the 7 :/
    Patchy are you actually thinking of pastry arts management?!?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Togepi wrote: »

Nous allons s'unir!!

Bien sur! J'adorai étudier le Français après mon Bac, mais je ne voudrais pas faire un licence en langues. (<- Est ce que mon grammaire est d'accord??) :cool:

Il faut qu'on puisse faire une langue avec son licence, poor le craic like! :D

(Je dois devenir plus rapide à écrire en Français...) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

I want to do molecular biology in UCD, but I'm also looking at a few genetics / cell / science courses too :D not ruling out an arts degree either if I don't get UCD
    Yeah, just had an NUIGalway talk today. Not too interested anymore. :P I think it'll be going at the bottom of my list.
    Hopefully gonna get someplace in Dublin!! :D Preferably UCD. I might be seeing you there! :P
    I'm surprised actually that anyone would consider so many different places around the country! People from Dublin in general don't look much further than the universities here. Maybe a specific college for a specific course but you've mentioned colleges in 5 different counties:D
    So how did the all nighters go?:P
    When you live in Mayo, you sorta have to consider everywhere? There's no university in Mayo! xD And even if there was I think I'd end up wanting to go to a different county. Just new experiences and stuff. :P
    And I stayed up til 4am!! Spent 1 hour daydreaming.. xD ahhh i fail at life.
    dumdiddle wrote: »
    Anybody know any good websites or english poetry notes? Im doing Eavan Boland now and i just cant get my head around it...her poetry is so weird!
    skoool.ie ? only one i can think of. S:
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    My culchie accent and dialect that comes and goes is getting stronger :(
    That or I've made my own accent and way of talking....
    !! you weirdo. :pac:
    well i can sorta relate.. i speak in a bogger accent when i'm with my family mainly. then with people i don't know it sorta disappears. /: sad times.
    Ha yeah UCD will be no1 on my list :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Anyone going to trinners this friday? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

BL1993 wrote: »

I am :) I have to be up at like 5 though..............

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

BL1993 wrote: »

ME :D Im really excited, except i need to ask my friend for directions :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Yere all so snobby towards level 7s? I'd prefer to get my first level 7 than level 8, you can still qualify with a level 8 after the 7 :/
    Patchy are you actually thinking of pastry arts management?!?! :D

People don't realise this they just see the low points and decide they're better than that! Not saying ye lovely people are but that's the general attitude.

Oh and curse you all with your french skills that I don't have. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement