Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

M&S* wrote: »
    Oh lads, what's going on here? :P I'd say the wife wouldn't be pleased with this :pac:

Oh....eh......yeah hehe.
    You didn't see anything :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Thats what they all say :p its okay kitten you can tell us we'll be supportive in your time :) patchy dumped me for Cian, it was a sad day!
    I appreciate all the support lads :P
    he never :O Well cianie never told me about this :O that is sad, perfect couple ye two were :P
    Oh....eh......yeah hehe.
    You didn't see anything :pac:

shush your giving it away :P ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My lips are sealed :) Kitty and shelfy Haas a ring tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Anyone else at UCD's maths open evening there?
    Honestly, I'd find it impossible to write a good comparative essay that was less than 5 pages, while I'd find it equally difficult to go over 5 pages for a poetry essay!

We started Plath yesterday, love her! And also we haven't done a single Hamlet essay ever. :/

By the way HL Irish students, good news and bad news, I'll start with the good news. My teacher (WHO IS A FÜCKING WHORE) was at an inservice last week and they told her that in the Comprehension we don't have to manipulate the text and there'll be a question at the end of each of them about the genre of the extract/whatever. Also, they're claiming that when it said 400 words EVERYWHERE for the essay length that it was a typo, and we actually have to write 500.

500:eek: I'd easily get 1000 out in the Irish!

For English I'd say write between 4-6 pages for most things, should suffice depending.
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    look to the tags for comfort: cian fingers his bum sure we can always repeat :)
    It's quite therapeutic really...
    Thats what they all say :p its okay kitten you can tell us we'll be supportive in your time :) patchy dumped me for Cian, it was a sad day!

Sorry since when am I gay?!
    And why are people bullying me more than usual:eek:

Waaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

My lips are sealed :) Kitty and shelfy Haas a ring tho!

Awks:pac:

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »
    Sorry since when am I gay?!
    And why are people bullying me more than usual:eek:

Waaah!

Cian , i'm now a prostitute... :P i think i've got it worse :P
    Awks:pac:

Indeed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Early morning study ftw :p:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

patchy dumped me for Cian, it was a sad day!
    Excuse me you delusional baby killing biotch :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Anyone wanna fill me in on what's been going on? I've been dying sick in bed for like, a week. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Anyone wanna fill me in on what's been going on? I've been dying sick in bed for like, a week. :P
    I like turtles :D ha that was a funny utube vid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Ah Here!

Hello peoples :D Nice thread you have going here :pac:
    Cian what did you think of the maths night in UCD?
    I meant to go to find out more about actuary buuut I wasn't bothered :p

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Ah Here! wrote: »
    Story horse :)

So many tests..

Ah Here! wrote: »

Good, lots of mention of money too:p. While maths science was my number 1 choice before, the idea of going into a course with 380 is actually very off putting, where actuarial science has a class of 40 although I'm not sure that I want that.

Good, lots of mention of money too:p. While maths science was my number 1 choice before, the idea of going into a course with 380 is actually very off putting, where actuarial science has a class of 40 although I'm not sure that I want that.

The way I see it, you should go for what you really want. I mean, even if the class is massive or the college sucks, atleast you'll enjoy what you're doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ah Here!

Story horse :)
    Well :D
    Ah thats always good :D Ah yeah the science course they have seems pretty good. My friend was thinking of doing actuarial science there but now he thinks hes going to do the general science course with the maths and physics modules which sounds pretty good too. I wouldn't mind doing either really because the guy at the open day made being a statistician sound pretty good :p. I'd say the big class wouldn't be too bad for me anyway because there would probably be a lot of people doing the biology modules so that would cut down on the amounts in each class.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

you're so shnobbay. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Right, so I've decided I'm gonna do Arts with English, French, German and I dunno the fourth one yet, I'd rather do something I love that something with jobs!

Bubbleope wrote: »
    you're so shnobbay. :pac:

Explain:eek:! Just because I'd rather a small course so as to know my classmates better, it's got nothing to do with course quality.

Right, so I've decided I'm gonna do Arts with English, French, German and I dunno the fourth one yet, I'd rather do something I love that something with jobs!
    Irish or Geography maybe as well?? :P

• Advertisement

Explain:eek:! Just because I'd rather a small course so as to know my classmates better, it's got nothing to do with course quality.
    380 points is off putting? xD maybe i read it wrong. I apologise for yo shnobbayness! :pac:

Irish or Geography maybe as well?? :P

Sweet lord neither! I'd love ta do Classics but it's on at the same time as German :(

17,5 million seconds until it's over! :D

There's absolutely no point in doing something you dislike, if there's no jobs, so what? Move to Sweden, enjoy your career.

Sweet lord neither! I'd love ta do Classics but it's on at the same time as German :(

17,5 million seconds until it's over! :D
    until the leaving cert is over? D:D:

and what exactly is classics?? S:
    also, what about history? or spanish!! SPANISH do spanish. (:

380 points is off putting? xD maybe i read it wrong. I apologise for yo shnobbayness! :pac:

Think he meant class size, not points. :)

Think he meant class size, not points. :)
    OOHH. okay. i'm sorry! xD yeah i prefer smaller classes myself. :) although not really bothered if i'm doing a course i'm interested in. gonna make new friends either way. (: hopefully. xD

Points is no object to me:P! I'm only talking about class sizes. I'd rather a smaller one than a group of 100's all doing different modules.

OOHH. okay. i'm sorry! xD yeah i prefer smaller classes myself. :) although not really bothered if i'm doing a course i'm interested in. gonna make new friends either way. (: hopefully. xD
    Same. :) I think my two choices aren't too big with class sizes, but I can't wait to meet new people.

In all honesty, I already know who I don't want to stay friends with after the exams. :P

There's absolutely no point in doing something you dislike, if there's no jobs, so what? Move to Sweden, enjoy your career.
    This! :D
    until the leaving cert is over? D:D:

and what exactly is classics?? S:
    also, what about history? or spanish!! SPANISH do spanish. (:
    It's basically ancient greek and roman history!
    History's supposed to be impossible if you haven't done it for LC and meh Spanish, also I'm not gonna do 4 languages, I'd die!

• Advertisement

This! :D

It's basically ancient greek and roman history!
    History's supposed to be impossible if you haven't done it for LC and meh Spanish, also I'm not gonna do 4 languages, I'd die!

not necessarily history that they study in some arts courses in college is different from LC history(modern course) ! thats what my friend who's in maynooth told me anyways :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement