Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Career guidance teacher has been chasing after me everywhere since monday....today she found me :( FML!
    All because mam said to her last week at the parent teaher meetings to drag me into her office and basically tell me to cop on :L hate my life

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

dumdiddle wrote: »
    Career guidance teacher has been chasing after me everywhere since monday....today she found me :( FML!
    All because mam said to her last week at the parent teaher meetings to drag me into her office and basically tell me to cop on :L hate my life

lol, dunno why but for some reason as i was reading this i was picturing a girl running around a school hiding from a teacher....it was very dramatic..anyways now i probs look like a complete retard but ah well, it made me laugh:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I actually want to cry right now. Failed three tests, considering dropping out and becoming a bag lady. And it was my last ever Comhairle meeting tonight. Bad bloody times.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I actually want to cry right now. Failed three tests, considering dropping out and becoming a bag lady. And it was my last ever Comhairle meeting tonight. Bad bloody times.

I'm set to fail two tests and make an ass of myself in a French oral tomorrow-forget about it, they're only tests :) Things'll pick up before long :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    hun i know it seems like the worst thing in the world right now but dont worry girl it will be fine :) like joey said few bad tests mean nothing :) chin up girl :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Marketing #1 you bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Ladssss I'm tellin yis, I WILL study during the Christmas break. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Got Irish and Maths papers. The Maths ones are bloody huge! :eek: Never going to get through them! Seriously going to start studying this weekend though...

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

yeah, that's what we all said weeks ago. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Procrastination ftw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

My history teacher told me he'd bring my essay up to me in religion (same teacher) but because, as he admitted to me before, he has "a head like a sieve" I knew he'd forget :pac: So he told me to come to the staff room with him and he walked out without me :L

Then I got off a class early and had to go back into the school coz the gate was locked and then I heard him calling me soooo loudly and he ran up and was like HEHE I'M PSYCHIC HERE YOU GO :)
    It was hilarious :D

(I got 97% :cool:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Got our mocks forms today to fill out...its all becoming quite real now that its going to happen now and i dont really do much study yet :'(

And now mams gone to my sisters parent teacher meeting where she will be talking to my english teacher who will give out like hell about me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

It's December and I'm still doing next to nothing. I deserve to get 20 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

It's December and I'm still doing next to nothing. I deserve to get 20 points!

Correction; It's only December;). Why do people feel this need for continuous study? I know I'm not starting till the week before the mocks anyway, then shut down again until the break before the LC:p

I dont understand how you guys arent freaking out and studying, I'm working my ass off but its kind of fun in a way because its so stress-relieving to know i'm chipping away at it :pac:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I dont understand how you guys arent freaking out and studying, I'm working my ass off but its kind of fun in a way because its so stress-relieving to know i'm chipping away at it :pac:

Instead of freaking out and studying, I prefer to freak out and then bitch about how little I'm doing on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I've done 4 class tests in the last 3 days so I've been studying away :pac: Doing study for the tests I get, and doing my homework properly, but nothing for anything else. TBH a decent hour's study beats four hours of freaking out and getting nothing done. Quality not quantity :D

Have any of yer teachers given out study plans or anything? None of mine have, so I've no idea what I should be doing like. :P

Have any of yer teachers given out study plans or anything? None of mine have, so I've no idea what I should be doing like. :P

Nope they haven't, and I'm no good at independent thinking. Also fear is the only thing that motivates me so I wish I had bigger ***** of teachers.

Nope they haven't, and I'm no good at independent thinking. Also fear is the only thing that motivates me so I wish I had bigger ***** of teachers.

Mine are just like, "girls, I hope the study's going well :)" and I'm just sitting there like :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

oooooh I'm studying... but in a paralell universe!! ;)

filled out a bit of CAO... DCU FTW!!!! so far I'm up to 8... DCU,DCU,UL,UL,UCD,D.I.T,NUIM,NUIG... what should i put next i wonder!!??

bit of the big bang theory to keep me going...its "educational" ;) sheldon ftw! :cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Only have a biology one of up until the mocks, but there'll be all the new chapters! :/
    Was so happy going into a music test today until my mind went blank......

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Only have a biology one of up until the mocks, but there'll be all the new chapters! :/
    Was so happy going into a music test today until my mind went blank......

we haven't done any music test yet

Mine are just like, "girls, I hope the study's going well :)" and I'm just sitting there like :|

It's the same with me! And I keep telling my career guidance teacher that I'm doing 4 hours a night! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

i feel the exact same. all my teachers are such softies i hate it. /: I want to learn but I'm just not bothered when the teachers aren't bothered themselves. arghh
    haha my biology teacher told me to do study over the midterm and first day i got back.. so did you do a fair amount of study?
    I was just sitting there like.. "eh SURE!!" S:
    wish i did actually study though. xD ughhh i'm going to do really badly in these mocks. I CAN SENSE IT!!! duh duh DOOM

My english teacher told us that, after christmas, it's 3 weeks to the mocks. :(

not for me, start the 29th of february or something great like that :cool:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    not for me, start the 29th of february or something great like that :cool:

I expect you'll be getting straight A1's with you extra week or two of non-stop studying so. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Wooo off for the weekend! Gotta love open days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

we haven't done any music test yet
    My journal is full of tests between now and xmas hols, want to swap? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement