Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm back guys! Just been up the walls with Christmas tests!
    Wow, there's a face I haven't seen in months! How've you been?
    Welcome back :) how were they?

:( snow better come soon :(
    i'm hoping for a white christmas :)
    as much as i'd like it to snow, i think it would've happened by now :/

According to M.T Cranium from the Weather forum (he's actually brilliant and very accurate) it's going to snow and be very cold next month. Mild this month with snow on higher grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Trinity was soooooooo disappointing. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Wow, there's a face I haven't seen in months! How've you been?

According to M.T Cranium from the Weather forum (he's actually brilliant and very accurate) it's going to snow and be very cold next month. Mild this month with snow on higher grounds.

so snow in january?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Coeur , you've just made my day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I want snow nowww. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Trinity was soooooooo disappointing. :/

Fill me in on everything. :L

I want snow nowww. :(

I dont care when we get snow, just as long as we do get it :)
    and if we got a few snow days out of it in dec/jan/whenever , all the better :)

Ireland draw live now.... Too bad we're doing the damn LC while the euros are on :(

Dad said the Toy Show's tonight. Is it? So happy if it is! :D

Dad said the Toy Show's tonight. Is it? So happy if it is! :D

It is :D where have you been hiding ? under a rock? :P how could you not know when the late late toy show is on !!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Manic2 wrote: »
    Fill me in on everything. :L
    it looks like a train station toilet, the walls are all grey and concrete (not even painted), some of the lecture rooms are like classrooms, the teachers are nowhere near as enthusiastic as in UCD, the whole area is just rocks, its so...middle ages :(

It is :D where have you been hiding ? under a rock? :P how could you not know when the late late toy show is on !!! :eek:

I've been sick in my bed. :P I actually can't believe I didn't know about it!
    Dad's being a c*nt and not letting me watch it next to the fire in the sitting room.
    Breaking tradition, like. :(

Dad's being a c*nt and not letting me watch it next to the fire in the sitting room.

oh sorry to hear dear :( hope you get better soon :)
    :( oh thats sad :( but you'll be all cozy in bed watching it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm back guys! Just been up the walls with Christmas tests!
    Thought you'd given up on boards:D

Ah Toy show's not the same anyway since your not a child that wants everything in the show:pac:

Cian A wrote: »
    Thought you'd given up on boards:D

Ah Toy show's not the same anyway since your not a child that wants everything in the show:pac:

I still want everything on that show :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

There's always that one child who pedals their toy jeep/go kart practically into the cameraman :L think I'll miss a good bit of it this year :(

Ireland draw live now.... Too bad we're doing the damn LC while the euros are on :(

Shíte draw! Going to be extremely hard to qualify:eek:

I can't wait for the toy show! This is the start to christmas!

I can't wait for the toy show! This is the start to christmas!

Indeed it is :) heard my first xmas song of the year when i woke up - all i want for christmas is you :) i love christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Anyone go to the midicne talk in trinity today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Italy and Croatia, would take that! :D

Forget Spain, leave em off!

Gonna throw down a fiver on Ireland to get to the quarters and a Spain v Germany final (Won't play if they both top the group)

Gonna get a lotto ticket as well caus I'M 18 TOMORROW!!! :D

Italy and Croatia, would take that! :D

Forget Spain, leave em off!

Gonna throw down a fiver on Ireland to get to the quarters and a Spain v Germany final (Won't play if they both top the group)

Happy Birthday :) Hope its a good one :)

Happy Birthday :) Hope its a good one :)

Thank you :)

Siobhnk wrote: »
    There's always that one child who pedals their toy jeep/go kart practically into the cameraman :L think I'll miss a good bit of it this year :(

Like a Boss
    Like-a-Boss-the-lonely-island-5387713-857-481.jpg

Same birthday as my fella. :P Now I'll never forget yours. :p Happy early birthday. :)

Same birthday as my fella. :P Now I'll never forget yours. :p Happy early birthday. :)

Niiiiiice. Hopefully you'll still remember it years on from now. Taak :D

Cian A wrote: »
    Shíte draw! Going to be extremely hard to qualify:eek:

i'd back on runners up, we can beat croatia and under trap we never lost to italy, plus won them this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

So happy Munster Final Replay tomorrow, getting dinner after then OUT OUT OUT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

could someone please give a good account of the open day at trinity today? i mheading up tomorrow and wondering what talks were good/ bad and any recommendations :D

• Advertisement

i'd back on runners up, we can beat croatia and under trap we never lost to italy, plus won them this year :D

OK well after taking another look at the groups the only easy looking group was group A. I wouldn't say we're the most likely to go through, but I wouldn't rule us out either. I'd like to think we could get 4 points anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement