Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Annan Athletic, Ross County, Southampton and Bayern Munich: Win me pints :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Anybody else resist the urge to throw the tv remote at the tv last night during the ty show? :L :L Hate stage kids!

I felt like a five year old last night..fell asleep at 10.30 while watching it for 15 mins :L
    joys of being a OVER TIRED Leaving Cert :L

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I feel so horrible today! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Cian A wrote: »
    The 8th?
    I'm not sure if we're off, Holy day I think it is, right?
    Or culchie shopping day as it's known here:pac:

I didnt know that till yesterday when my teacher said it to us :pac:
    i got scared on henry street the other day when i said (in my best north dublin accent imitation) "Y'ALROIGHT??" to some wee annoying child with an broad dublin accent who started to follow me and say "WTF did ye say to me ye hooer ye??"

she was like...9... I am ashamed to say i feared for my life:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Oh and also:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEFELLOVER xD
    have a good one ;D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

AnnaKin wrote: »
    I didnt know that till yesterday when my teacher said it to us :pac:
    i got scared on henry street the other day when i said (in my best north dublin accent imitation) "Y'ALROIGHT??" to some wee annoying child with an broad dublin accent who started to follow me and say "WTF did ye say to me ye hooer ye??"

she was like...9... I am ashamed to say i feared for my life:pac:
    ha that just made my day! :D

anyone go to trinity today? was class :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

It was so disappointing! I'm going to UCD certainly now:P
    I left after an hour, they didn't even have a talk on my first choice course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I thought it was pretty poor overall tbh. I went to the History talk, which was very good and I'm pretty much decided on History and Politics there now, but other than that...

I was speaking to the guy at the PPES stand and he was so unenthusiastic and disinterested that he has pretty much single-handedly put me off what was my no.1 course.

Must be said that there was a notable paucity of free stuff aswell :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Went to a good few talks but I was surprised because everything they said I could have found in the prospectus. :/

Anyway, I found it good overall... I wasn't put off Med but Psychology (my second choice) seemed so boring from whoever the lecturer was. Almost fell asleep right in front of him. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

yeah UCD will still be no.1 for me tho

Pfft, give me CIT any day. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

ooh I just saw the Guinness ad:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Happy birthday shefellover! :D

Love it <3

"and the bells were ringing out for christmas day" do do do do do do do do do do do........ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Orange juice

I thought it was disappointing, didn't find out anything extra really... UCD all the way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

It scares me how many people are spending their nights in studying, I didn't realise that this actually happened. i genuinely thought the whole studying thing was a myth...

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

M&S* wrote: »
    It scares me how many people are spending their nights in studying, I didn't realise that this actually happened. i genuinely thought the whole studying thing was a myth...

I wish it was a myth. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Trinity was terrible. It COMPLETELY turned me off going. The only free thing I got was toothpaste

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Trinity was terrible. It COMPLETELY turned me off going. The only free thing I got was toothpaste

Toothpaste? Damn, I missed that. I got a pen from the Pharmacy stand. Well pleased.

I thought it was okay overall, except for the fact that even some of the lecturers seemed to hate their own subjects. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

kayleigh01 wrote: »
    Toothpaste? Damn, I missed that. I got a pen from the Pharmacy stand. Well pleased.

I thought it was okay overall, except for the fact that even some of the lecturers seemed to hate their own subjects. :rolleyes:

I got it at dentistry. Didn't get any pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 M.R.B

Namlub wrote: »
    Speaking of the 8th, anyone else not have a day off this year? Sucks :(

We were suppossed to have it off this year untill the Irish department requested that we have orals for the xmas exams. So the principal decided to stick them on the 8th. So now I have A french and Irish oral, as well as a music practical on a day we should've had off ! :(

Im in at 8am for French, have music about an hour later, then I'm sitting around for the next 5 hours waiting for Irish. I know its a benefit and all, but to be honest the workload for the next two weeks alone is killing me. This just adds more stress and pressure leading up to christmas. Then try add in time for buying presents etc, its gonna be a long 3 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Crap... I engaged with creepy stalker...

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Crap... I engaged with creepy stalker...

Bad Lefty! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bad Lefty! :mad:

Second thing I was asked "where u livin??"
    I screamed, and ran, I physically ran away from my laptop. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

We are Munster champions We are Munster champions Na na na na hey! na na na na hey! Ole ole ole ole :D best night ever apart from minding drunken JCers!! Homework today though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Sitting beside the fire with pringles, duvet and watching Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Not touching my Boland essay for around another 8/9 hours. Life doesn't get any better!

Sundays are amazing. I actually did work. Have the 2011 Biology paper finished. Now cleaning my bedroom and sorting out my new schoolbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Managed to nurse the hangover and join the search for a lad I know this morning. Was such a good day yesterday (Apart from the fact that my bet was an absolute fail)

• Advertisement

Has he been found yet? One of my friends is helping search. I hope he's found.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement