Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

haha i know :( but everyone else has them written out and i was very lazy and didnt :(
    have no plan, just gonna have to wing it :O
    tbh i'm praying for snow at this stage ;)

Oh stop! If I wake up to snow and ice tomorrow I think I'll cry with happiness. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Joey. wrote: »
    christaller. on central place theory about towns & stuff

Ah right, yeah we did that a couple of weeks ago but I was out and haven't actually looked at it yet :o
    Test on it tomorrow, as gaeilge :0

Irish oral tomorrow on 10 pictures and have only wrote out 2 :( fml
    Theyre actually not that hard, but don't get me started on the German oral......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Theyre actually not that hard, but don't get me started on the German oral......

The German oral is so much easier than the Irish one, I find, but to each their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Test on it tomorrow, as gaeilge :0

...good luck with that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Difficult? No. Retarded? Absolutely!
    They takeaway from marks that would distinguish people who can actually speak the language from others. People end up just learning off entire pages and spewing it right back out. What's more is my teacher just told us WE have to ask the examiners questions! How stupid is that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

prefer german oral tbh :O
    Cian A wrote: »
    They takeaway from marks that would distinguish people who can actually speak the language from others. People end up just learning off entire pages and spewing it right back out. What's more is my teacher just told us WE have to ask the examiners questions! How stupid is that.

it really is stupid :( the asking 3 questions is actually ridiculous !! like what are they playing at !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I think I'm starting to like coffee! I think this means I have to start studying.

I think I'm starting to like coffee! I think this means I have to start studying.

I must get into coffee! Make late nights bareable...and then crash!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

This is the first weekend that ive done absolutely nothing eventhough I have so much project work for doing :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Asking the examiners questions is just going to be so awkwardly stupid, like if there's a picture of someone holding a cup you could ask 'Cad ata se ag ol, i do thuairim?' Why does it matter?! And are you supposed to say something back when they answer?

leaveiton wrote: »

The German oral is so much easier than the Irish one, I find, but to each their own!
    But I go to an Irish school so that isn't a problem ha

For those that are on about coffee for late nights, stay away fom energy drinks - you seen what happened to will from the inbetweeners on exam day! Lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Too bad. I've just had a big can of monster. Planning on crashing about 2am or so.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Too bad. I've just had a big can of monster. Planning on crashing about 2am or so.
    Ha actually I wouldnt mind monster now ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I want Monster :(

I'll tell you all something since I feel a certain affection for this thread...I once drank a six pack of energy drinks to get my work done, my piss subsequently went a sort of luminescent green, I haven't drank one since that eventful day.

OH MY GOD THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO.

No joke. CTYI 2008, three of us drank two litres of boost in a day...didn't end well.

I'll tell you all something since I feel a certain affection for this thread...I once drank a six pack of energy drinks to get my work done, my piss subsequently went a sort of luminescent green, I haven't drank one since that eventful day.
    Ha like role models! my friends were convinced I was addicted to red bull cola on the run up to the junior.... Soon they stopped selling them and I found out they had cocaine in it ha :D

I remember those drinks...I used to be an energy drink afficionado. I could tell you which were best value (will always be monster and relentless), which tasted like piss (generally rockstar), and which shops were doing deals on them.

• Advertisement

I remember those drinks...I used to be an energy drink afficionado. I could tell you which were best value (will always be monster and relentless), which tasted like piss (generally rockstar), and which shops were doing deals on them.
    Haha Aldi had great deals

Tesco six pack of kick for €2 was a winner.

Tesco six pack of kick for €2 was a winner.
    Still being sold?

Not sure if it's that cheap still, it might be. Need to have a look at cheap ones, spending a fair amount of lunch money on them now

Not sure if it's that cheap still, it might be. Need to have a look at cheap ones, spending a fair amount of lunch money on them now

yeah ha aldi had a brand called "stimulation drink" being sold for like 32c a can

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Lidl energy drinks are the nicest.

M&S* wrote: »
    Lidl energy drinks are the nicest.

How are energy drinks nice at all? I call them sugary urine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

How are energy drinks nice at all? I call them sugary urine.

Mmmm piss. They're grand, Red Bull is too fancy though, fancy pee who woulda thought?

OK I have to sleep now, I'm up in 7 hours for applied maths and I've had no sleep this weekend:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Haven't been here in ages.

Christmas exams finished but I have a Irish oral to go towards the Irish Xmas result. :/

Bring on the embarrassment :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement