Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I like positives. Who'll be the insomniac crowd tonight? I need someone to stay awake with me, there's no chance I'll be sleeping.

sleep is for the weak

goodnight

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

paulinap wrote: »
    haha cool :)
    ya i did...did u go for the tour of the dental hospital?
    what you think of trinity? :)

My main aim of going to open day was to see the dental hospital. It's so lovely. small and cozy.
    did you go on Friday or Saturday?

I love the science side of trinity like Hamilton Building or Biomedical Sciences Institute. Didn't really go to any talks for arts or humanities
    been to Arts building for Science quiz. Let's only say i wouldnt probably apply to tcd for arts degree.
    as for dentistry I guess that's irrelevant.

did you go to ucc open day? I've never even been to Cork. :)[/QUOTE]

ya it was really cool...i was there on saturday! wbu?
    hahah ya the biomed and hamilton buildings were pretty sweet!
    no i didnt! i was in cork when i was younger but its just sooo far away i dont know if i'd be able to face the long journey! what age are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 paulinap

paulinap wrote: »
    haha cool :)
    ya i did...did u go for the tour of the dental hospital?
    what you think of trinity? :)

My main aim of going to open day was to see the dental hospital. It's so lovely. small and cozy.
    did you go on Friday or Saturday?

I love the science side of trinity like Hamilton Building or Biomedical Sciences Institute. Didn't really go to any talks for arts or humanities
    been to Arts building for Science quiz. Let's only say i wouldnt probably apply to tcd for arts degree.
    as for dentistry I guess that's irrelevant.

did you go to ucc open day? I've never even been to Cork. :)

ya it was really cool...i was there on saturday! wbu?
    hahah ya the biomed and hamilton buildings were pretty sweet!
    no i didnt! i was in cork when i was younger but its just sooo far away i dont know if i'd be able to face the long journey! what age are you?[/Quote]

I went on Friday. There were only about 20-25 people in dental courses talk and tour. What about Saturday?

I'm 18 by the way. you?
    I hope to go to cork at the start of january, but yeah it's really far....

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

You guys..have you seen the facebook like? :O In shock at them here it's so bad :(
    3 days off in Dublin for me as of tomorrow thank you very much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

To bed with you all, you have school in the morning! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

ConTheCat wrote: »
    You guys..have you seen the facebook like? :O In shock at them here it's so bad :(
    3 days off in Dublin for me as of tomorrow thank you very much ;)

I know! What's with everyone though seriously :/ it's like we're all in a bítchy mood :(
    Why are you off? :o lucky! I've been off the past 2 days cos I'm sick, not looking forward to going in tomorrow :( never am after being sick!

And what about you mister? :L :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Not me bbz

Though I do actually have work to do, but instead I've just made about 7 billion posts on boards. Productive

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Ugh don't remind me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Not me! :L

Although if anyone has any relaxation tips, throw them my way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Realised how much I love Irish just now - having a great chat with Bubbleope as gaeilge!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Realised how much I love Irish just now - having a great chat with Bubbleope as gaeilge!
    it was a great chat wasn't it!! talking about being topless and all that. stuff that always comes up in the orals. gan dabht!! :pac:
    haha ahhh GERMAN HOMEWORK CURSE YOU!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bubbleope wrote: »
    it was a great chat wasn't it!! talking about being topless and all that. stuff that always comes up in the orals. gan dabht!! :pac:

YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL!!!! D:

Nobody listen, she's a liar!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Keep it PG lads!

What I would do for a day off :( Not fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I know! What's with everyone though seriously :/ it's like we're all in a bítchy mood :(
    Why are you off? :o lucky! I've been off the past 2 days cos I'm sick, not looking forward to going in tomorrow :( never am after being sick!
    I saw my friends talking about it on facebook then it just got worse an worse! :( I've Thursday and Friday off but I'd 3 free classes and was signing out at lunch so took the extra day :)

Biology test tomorrow on flowers, just so much to learn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Going to a career guidance lady this evening. Liberal Arts in Mary I for 1st choice. Still no idea as to 2nd, 3rd etc.

Do you guys on here know what course ye want to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Biology test tomorrow on flowers, just so much to learn!

Flowers! :pac: Makes it sound so nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

History, Latin and Music Practical Christmas tests tomorrow. Great!

No but seriously I'm already completely traumatised. Too many artsy exams make Superbus a dull boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

What time can I book for sexy webcam action?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Cian A wrote: »
    What time can I book for sexy webcam action?

Why wasn't I in this conversation :o

Yay last ever parent teacher meeting over :D (well hopefully last :P)

M&S* wrote: »
    Flowers! :pac: Makes it sound so nice!

ha it probably does, but there loadsa diagrams and stuff to learn - parts, functions, etc:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

soooo cold!!!
    so people... 11 weeks till mocks o.O
    Exciting stuff :pac:

I was thinking; after the leaving cert, we should all have one big boardsies meet up! ;D how fun would that be!!?? Night out in Dublin, it would be fun xD

That is, if yis can bear to :pac:
    I am planning ahead, because I NEEEEED stuff to look forward to after that!!! Its all so...real D; got the teachers on about orals and all that stuff!! how scary (O.e)

AnnaKin wrote: »
    soooo cold!!!
    so people... 11 weeks till mocks o.O
    Exciting stuff :pac:

I was thinking; after the leaving cert, we should all have one big boardsies meet up! ;D how fun would that be!!?? Night out in Dublin, it would be fun xD

That is, if yis can bear to :pac:
    I am planning ahead, because I NEEEEED stuff to look forward to after that!!! Its all so...real D; got the teachers on about orals and all that stuff!! how scary (O.e)

ha of course it would be dublin, where else would it be, belmullet.:rolleyes:

ha of course it would be dublin, where else would it be, bellmullet.:rolleyes:

I'd say I dont know where that is but...sadly i do, geography is something i pay attention in :pac: well sure yas could come up here to monaghan and we'll sit in a field and drink ;D

But I prefer Dublin, sure gimme a taste of whats to come :D
    I think I'll cry if i dont get DCU Its depressing me when I fill out the rest of my CAO :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Haha David wanted Athlone, because he's scared out of his mind of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Wooo off for the weekend :D !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

AnnaKin wrote: »
    I'd say I dont know where that is but...sadly i do, geography is something i pay attention in :pac: well sure yas could come up here to monaghan and we'll sit in a field and drink ;D

But I prefer Dublin, sure gimme a taste of whats to come :D
    I think I'll cry if i dont get DCU Its depressing me when I fill out the rest of my CAO :pac:
    Cian A wrote: »
    Haha David wanted Athlone, because he's scared out of his mind of Dublin.

Culchies are scared of Dublin!! Fact !!! :P

• Advertisement

Culchies are scared of Dublin!! Fact !!! :P
    PFT no (although people say i dont qualify as a culchie even here in monaghan) BRING IT ON!!! David dont be a chicken :pac: ya may end up there soon enough ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement