Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Bubbleope wrote: »
    A of course!! We are 6th years here right?? xD
    And SO DO I!! We're studying his nonmusic right now. I get a headache EVERY time my teacher plays it. /: oh well. apparently the questions asked on it are always easy enough so yay in that sense! (:
    haha, yeah we're doing him at the moment. His music is like someone escaping from a mental asylum and going on a killing spree.... well thats just how I think of it haha. Still, its gonna ruin Bohemian Rhasody and my whole leaving cert for me. I'm telling you!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

haha, yeah we're doing him at the moment. His music is like someone escaping from a mental asylum and going on a killing spree.... well thats just how I think of it haha. Still, its gonna ruin Bohemian Rhasody and my whole leaving cert for me. I'm telling you!
    probably gonna end up writing that as an answer now. xD mental asylum haha. :p
    i dunno, leaving cert in general is ruining my whole leaving cert. :pac:

Bubbleope wrote: »
    probably gonna end up writing that as an answer now. xD mental asylum haha. :p
    i dunno, leaving cert in general is ruining my whole leaving cert. :pac:
    haha still I'm gonna burn that piano quartet score after the LC is over :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

music course A or B? I HATE gerard barry.....

i dont even do music and i've heard of the infamous gerard barry :eek:

i dont even do music and i've heard of the infamous gerard barry :eek:
    ha he'll drive you mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    Brilliant:D It happens so often y'know you'd wonder how I've avoided any such fate these past 18 years.
    It's always a possibility with you Ballymun feckers! By the way the thought of you speaking with a Dublin accent is making me rofl!

It's always a possibility with you Ballymun feckers! By the way the thought of you speaking with a Dublin accent is making me rofl!
    ha remember the rhyme; 'ballymunners rob your runners' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I'm a culchie and not afraid of Dublin <3

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

The amount of homework I have today is a complete joke!

Learn for business test on all of unit 1 and exam question based on unit 2.
    Learn for biology test on all of plants and 8 questions at the end of the chapter.
    English essay on Hamlets soliloquies.
    Learn 2 Irish picture sequences.
    One full maths exam paper.
    30 home ec questions.
    13 geography questions aswell as an essay.

Complete joke, how the hell do they expect me to get all this done??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Manic2 wrote: »
    The amount of homework I have today is a complete joke!

Learn for business test on all of unit 1 and exam question based on unit 2.
    Learn for biology test on all of plants and 8 questions at the end of the chapter.
    English essay on Hamlets soliloquies.
    Learn 2 Irish picture sequences.
    One full maths exam paper.
    30 home ec questions.
    13 geography questions aswell as an essay.

Complete joke, how the hell do they expect me to get all this done??

Ugh:( I've a similar amount+ exams next week.

I should get up and started. Might get half of it done if I work all day.

• Advertisement

Ugh:( I've a similar amount+ exams next week.

I should get up and started. Might get half of it done if I work all day.

Yeah, I don't know how they expect us to study for Xmas exams/Pres if they load on so much work where I can't even get the written finished!
    I wouldn't mind, but except for business, it's all new work, so it's not as if it's helping for revision..

:mad:

Manic2 wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't know how they expect us to study for Xmas exams/Pres if they load on so much work where I can't even get the written finished!
    I wouldn't mind, but except for business, it's all new work, so it's not as if it's helping for revision..

:mad:

I know, all of our teachers want to bomb through the next chapter before xmas:mad:.
    I haven't even started yet, when I've as much work as this I find even beginning it daunting!

I need a holiday:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I've a Boland essay, a Hamlet powerpoint presentation to do on Act 4, Scene 5 and a business chapter to learn. Fml!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

There's so much to do and I have no idea where to start, so I think I'll just put up the Christmas tree and go to sleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

My internet was broken aahhhh missed 9 pages!!

Miss me? :P

Patchy~ wrote: »
    My internet was broken aahhhh missed 9 pages!!

Miss me? :P

Like a hole in my va jay jay :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Done an absolute rubbish music exam! :( Really need to cop on soon and realize that I can't just wing my way through exams.
    On the bright side, no more class till January! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

School was unreal today, hate to have the day off like did EVERY OTHER YEAR

-.-

M&S* wrote: »
    Done an absolute rubbish music exam! :( Really need to cop on soon and realize that I can't just wing my way through exams.
    On the bright side, no more class till January! :D

are you finished school for christmas? seems early?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Can someone just fill out my cao for me? The actual stress of choosing courses!

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »

Tick the Lucky Pick box.

Tick the Lucky Pick box.

Nice.

I keep forgetting to apply :/ And less than 8 weeks 'til the mocks, it's all so stressful.

So, what's everyone getting for Christmas? :) I think a new iPod is on the cards, I just killed mine :(

Joey. wrote: »
    I keep forgetting to apply :/ And less than 8 weeks 'til the mocks, it's all so stressful.

So, what's everyone getting for Christmas? :) I think a new iPod is on the cards, I just killed mine :(

I know same! I'd forget about it and someone would mention it. Then the "ohhh shít" moment happens :P

No idea, whatever the parents decide to get me! Not feeling really Christmassy this year :/ oh what iPod ya getting? :)

I know same! I'd forget about it and someone would mention it. Then the "ohhh shít" moment happens :P

No idea, whatever the parents decide to get me! Not feeling really Christmassy this year :/ oh what iPod ya getting? :)

People in my year have it done and some are getting offers from UCAS and I'm just like "yup...still done nothing :pac:" Yeah me neither actually :/ iPod Touch hopefully :)

People in my year have it done and some are getting offers from UCAS and I'm just like "yup...still done nothing :pac:" Yeah me neither actually :/ iPod Touch hopefully :)

Offers from ucas already?? You must be joking :O
    iPod touches are class, I have one and I use it all the time! (like now :P)

Offers from ucas already?? You must be joking :O
    iPod touches are class, I have one and I use it all the time! (like now :P)

Well, a conditional offer or two :p Aren't they?! Mine suffered some abuse, but it's finally giving up and I'm heartbroken :( Yes I am that sad, I really really love my iPod :pac:

Well, a conditional offer or two :p Aren't they?! Mine suffered some abuse, but it's finally giving up and I'm heartbroken :( Yes I am that sad, I really really love my iPod :pac:

No I know exactly what you mean. When my battery goes I die a little inside :L itd actually be mad handy if it was an iPhone, then it'd be perfect :P but I couldn't justify spending that much money on one :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I had such a nice day today. Hair done, eyebrows done and I did all my christmas shopping! And next week I've a big eighteenth :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Got an iPod touch for Christmas last year, best thing I ever bought :)

Have to go study for an Irish oral test tomorrow :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement