Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Manic2 wrote: »
    Like a hole in my va jay jay :P
    Awww I never knew you loved me so much! :P

18th Saturday night, woo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Siobhnk wrote: »
    No I know exactly what you mean. When my battery goes I die a little inside :L itd actually be mad handy if it was an iPhone, then it'd be perfect :P but I couldn't justify spending that much money on one :/

They're mad expensive alright. My friend has a 4S and the battery and signal are shocking bad, but it's so handy!

Today was such a fail, I was supposed to do the unbelievable amount of homework I got and study but instead I watched the Lion King and still have to do all the work due tomorrow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Getting a half-day tomorrow and then up to Galway for Friday night. Coming out Coeur? :pac:

Also, sick of removals :(

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

what should i ask my parents to get me for my 18th? I CAN'T THINK!! and i MUST get a present. :P any ideas?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

So strange.... its an alien feeling... HAVING NO HOMEWORK :D :pac:

Well i have a bit but pfffft am i arsed to waste my valuable boards time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

M&S* wrote: »
    Done an absolute rubbish music exam! :( Really need to cop on soon and realize that I can't just wing my way through exams.
    On the bright side, no more class till January! :D

are you finished school for christmas? seems early?
    Not counting Christmas exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

AnnaKin wrote: »
    So strange.... its an alien feeling... HAVING NO HOMEWORK :D :pac:

Well i have a bit but pfffft am i arsed to waste my valuable boards time :pac:

Absolute envy:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Not counting Christmas exams!
    Ahh right, we don't have them. Just orals next week :)

Cian A wrote: »
    Absolute envy:mad:

awwww! well look at it this way, i will probably get loads for the weekend D;
    and i get *the injection* tomorrow!! exciting stuff :pac:

is anyone else getting depressed by teachers on about the fees, and the fact they could go up even further next year D; JUST the talk I need to keep me going this year :rolleyes:

Ahh right, we don't have them. Just orals next week :)
    I didn't count them cause I'm in for like 2 hours a day!
    awwww! well look at it this way, i will probably get loads for the weekend D;
    and i get *the injection* tomorrow!! exciting stuff :pac:

is anyone else getting depressed by teachers on about the fees, and the fact they could go up even further next year D; JUST the talk I need to keep me going this year :rolleyes:

Injection! *shudders* Wish it was just the one instead of three!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

I didn't count them cause I'm in for like 2 hours a day!

Ah thats grand so, we don't do christmas tests in our school

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Lads, I only have 21 school days left until the mocks. Fukc. Ing. Hell.

Lads, I only have 21 school days left until the mocks. Fukc. Ing. Hell.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus that's early, I've 27 I think :/
    I want this year to be over like but I also want it to slow the fcuk down!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

^My thoughts exactly! I cant do this whole LC crap. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

Studied from 8 to 9 30 then ten until 8 with 30 min break so 11 hours study 2day absolute madness

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

I've 7 frees tomorrow. So I only have 2 classes. Should I go in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Had my Irish oral today, waited like ten minutes but she never came so I went and got Subway. This may be a problem tomorrow.

And from Monday until the Thursday we finish school I'll be in from 9 to 4 then working from half 5 to half 10. Gonna be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Within the next few hours, a website where you can download notes for subjects will be live. However, it relies on people to submit notes to it too, sort of a file sharing system. If you'd like to contribute to it, PM me. All credit will go to the creators of the notes of course :)

I am really, really gonna hate myself tomorrow. Got to stop screwing myself over by not studying or doing homework.

I am really, really gonna hate myself tomorrow for staying up this late when I stopped working at 11 to get sleep:eek:!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Didn't even come on this last night I was so tired after shopping! So much for buying the xmas presents before treating myself, 4 things bought for me & me only :D ...BUT I did queue for almost an huor at hollister so deserved a treat! Hitting the high streets today ;)

Feel like I'm on Christmas holidays, this is not good need to study!

OOWWWWW my arm hurts like hell, its like 11 dead arms in one D;

didnt help that like literally five minutes after receiving the injection I did jumping jacks in front of a teacher to show that the injection didnt hurt at all, because it started bleeding again, and i only found out when i took my shirt off to see a biiig splotch of blood on my sleeve :pac:

On the plus side, and Cian, you'll be sad/envious to know this; I only got like, a maths exam question to do and art questions for next friday, so I can toooootally chill out xD

OOWWWWW my arm hurts like hell, its like 11 dead arms in one D;

didnt help that like literally five minutes after receiving the injection I did jumping jacks in front of a teacher to show that the injection didnt hurt at all, because it started bleeding again, and i only found out when i took my shirt off to see a biiig splotch of blood on my sleeve :pac:

Jumping jacks being the standard test for pain?:p
    On the plus side, and Cian, you'll be sad/envious to know this; I only got like, a maths exam question to do and art questions for next friday, so I can toooootally chill out xD

Very:pac: Actually I don't have that much homework; just optional revision sheets/ orals on monday/ exams starting friday. I shouldn't be idle all weekend anyway:eek:

Cian A wrote: »
    Jumping jacks being the standard test for pain?:p
    yes, yes it is :L

after getting injected with stuff into my arm, lifting it up and down rapidly whilst jumping is the ultimate test :pac:

yes, yes it is :L

after getting injected with stuff into my arm, lifting it up and down rapidly whilst jumping is the ultimate test :pac:

My arm is still swollen from the injection and I got it two weeks ago! :(

My arm is still swollen from the injection and I got it two weeks ago! :(
    ooohh *hugs* poor you!! I hope mines not like that I have a 21st the next week D;

Only one more to go though!! :p

Ah it's not sore for me luckily just can't sleep on the side I normally sleep on!
    I'm sure it'll be grand! :D

Ah it's not sore for me luckily just can't sleep on the side I normally sleep on!
    I'm sure it'll be grand! :D
    that is the worst thing to come out of it, uncomfortable sleep :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I have a 'fragile baggage' sticker on the back of my pajama top. No idea how it got there. I don't care how it got there.

I believe this is a consequence of the sleep deprivation that's going on right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement