Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Hahaha! Well I'm a boy attending a mixed-school in Galway, so I don't think so.

Goddamnit. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Hahaha! Well I'm a boy attending a mixed-school in Galway, so I don't think so.

sounds like pinocchio "i'm a real boy" :P
    suuuuurrrrrrre coeur , sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I swear I don't have a vagina!

Reminded me of that show. :P

*looks down at tags* "coeurdepirate has a penis"
    well if its a tag it must be true :P
    *looks down at tags again* "coeurdepirate is pregnant"
    ...................................... -_-
    coeur, girl or boy ? make up your mind :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Does anyone remember those Sunny D drinks? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

^Yes! I still drink them :D

Got loads of geography done tonight by typing it up instead of writing it by hand. What had I been thinking :eek:

Test on all of regional geography on thursday, and my Christmas test is 6 economic geography questions. And you guys thought your teachers were crazy?! :P

Patchy~ wrote: »

Got loads of geography done tonight by typing it up instead of writing it by hand. What had I been thinking :eek:

Test on all of regional geography on thursday, and my Christmas test is 6 economic geography questions. And you guys thought your teachers were crazy?! :P
    God I'd love one now! And I have tests everyday from tuesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

my English teacher is an axe-murdering rapist

So Dublin's looking preeeety good right now.

she fits that description

Oh God there's more?:eek: Quick everyone, fall back to the pale!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Parent teacher meeting tomorrow, students are told to go as well. The teachers aren't gonna badmouth the students in front of their parents?

My school's been doing that the past 2 years, the teachers ended up talking more to me than to my parents. All they really said to my parents was "Leaveiton is doing well in XYZ" or things like explaining where we are in the course/the course structure. But then they'd ask if I was having any difficulties in the subject, if I was under pressure, etc. It's grand really!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Patchy~ wrote: »

Ouch, our regional tests were split into 3 and even still they were generally pretty bad :pac: So glad I don't do the economic elective! :eek:

My PTM was in like, October. :P

My PTM was in like, October. :P
    Same, and now I'll never have another one again! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Still haven't started either essay, **** my life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Soo i spent all my time on my crap essay... Yet to start the rest of my homework... It'll be a late one I'm afraid :/

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

*looks down at tags* "coeurdepirate has a penis"
    well if its a tag it must be true :P
    *looks down at tags again* "coeurdepirate is pregnant"
    ...................................... -_-
    coeur, girl or boy ? make up your mind :P

I look at this and i think "I'll miss this thread next year!!" :o

My long weekend of no homework is over :( On the plus side, 22 days till i can do f**k all aga-- oh wait, i never actually do anything... 22 days till i can pretend i'm in fifth year or something, you know, repress anything to do with the LC :rolleyes: thats my plan, that, and sleep.
    I wrote an essay on the fact that to sleep in during the xmas holidays was my biggest ambition, then wrote a tiny bit on what course i wanted to do (for some variation, dont wanna bore the woman). My teacher handed me it back saying "Anna, I didnt know whether to take it seriously or not, all i know is that I was laughing so much I missed some of eastenders."

I hadnt meant it to be funny, I was dead serious. I need my sleep. :pac:
    on the plus side, i got a b1 :p

AnnaKin wrote: »
    I look at this and i think "I'll miss this thread next year!!" :o
    Have to say, the only good thing about the whole lc is this thread :) love ye guys :) heres to the next few months of craziness on it ;)

Have to say, the only good thing about the whole lc is this thread :) love ye guys :) heres to the next few months of craziness on it ;)
    Ha heres to being on this at 1am on the day of your lc tests :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I wonder if it gets longer every time he says it? >_>
    Unlucky! :(

They're fun to play with ... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

8 hours of school then 5 hours at work. I was excited to start my christmas job, but thinking about how I'm going to have zero time to do homework/sleep until christmas is now making me die inside a bit.

Namlub wrote: »
    8 hours of school then 5 hours at work. I was excited to start my christmas job, but thinking about how I'm going to have zero time to do homework/sleep until christmas is now making me die inside a bit.
    Its only two weeks, not that long :)

Yeah sure, if I was doing that all year I'd have a nervous breakdown :p I'm just getting anxious because I need my sleep...

Yeah sure, if I was doing that all year I'd have a nervous breakdown :p I'm just getting anxious because I need my sleep...
    yeah ha, look at the guy in the irish sraith pictuirí

I've been doing it for last 2 years ..... dont talk about nervous breakdowns :(

At least you guys have jobs haha :rolleyes:

yeah ha, look at the guy in the irish sraith pictuirí
    Sraith phictiuirs - teaching us valuable life lessons since 2011

Holy crap , I could not.

Sraith phictiuirs - teaching us valuable life lessons since 2011
    Haha, like entering a competition on the radio and winning :D

If you've got homework to do, don't be bold and go to your friend's house to play video games instead or your mammy will ring you and she'll be angry. Just don't do it kids.

• Advertisement

If you've got homework to do, don't be bold and go to your friend's house to play video games instead or your mammy will ring you and she'll be angry. Just don't do it kids.
    or lose by 5 goals on fifa, those apology rules will get you :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement