Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

ok lads anybody have any ideas for kk pressie ?
    we have to make them ourselves this year :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

ok lads anybody have any ideas for kk pressie ?
    we have to make them ourselves this year :O

Handmade gifts?

M&S* wrote: »
    Handmade gifts?

yep yep :) was going to make choccy bicci cake but found out my kk doesnt like chocolate so :(
    any suggestions at all would be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

In from the 6th to the 12th, then off for 6 days until Chemistry...

yep yep :) was going to make choccy bicci cake but found out my kk doesnt like chocolate so :(

I was going to say baked goods! :p What about a mixtape?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

How about cookies or something?

M&S* wrote: »
    I was going to say baked goods! :p What about a mixtape?

:) i dont know her taste in music tbh but i think i could give it a shot :D put in a bit of everything :) Merci :)
    How about cookies or something?
    Yeah maybe :) maybe should i make a little basket with food and stuff in it ? :)

:) i dont know her taste in music tbh but i think i could give it a shot :D put in a bit of everything :) Merci :)

Yeah maybe :) maybe should i make a little basket with food and stuff in it ? :)
    yeah, put a cucumber in there too, just to see the look on her face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Leftyflip wrote: »
    In from the 6th to the 12th, then off for 6 days until Chemistry...

Same, I'm in from the 6th to the 13th and then 6 days before Chemistry!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Same, I'm in from the 6th to the 13th and then 6 days before Chemistry!

If you don't get an A1:eek:.....

I thought I was doing well with 3 days off before Applied Maths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I have a full week off before Economics :D I'll be lucky to get a D3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I have no days off :D *shoots self*

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I have no days off :D *shoots self*

I'd nearly rather finish early though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

French and History on the same day? One day off before Latin, then Physics on that Monday, with two days before Music?

This is vile for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hollaylay

They took away the week between history and classics, now I have a day. Also I've Biology and Irish Paper 2, then French and History. FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

This timetable works out nicely for me. Only two full days, and almost a week for economics!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dreamer...

Hollaylay wrote: »
    They took away the week between history and classics, now I have a day. Also I've Biology and Irish Paper 2, then French and History. FML.

Same soo annoyed right now..like how are we supposed to cram all our hist and french things into our heads within 5hrs?! not possible.. wish it was last year's timetable! :mad:

Dreamer... wrote: »
    Same soo annoyed right now..like how are we supposed to cram all our hist and french things into our heads within 5hrs?! not possible.. wish it was last year's timetable! :mad:

I mean technically we're meant to be studying all year...not in 5 hours before the exam...
    ...But What An Utter Disgrace! How Dare They Conspire Against Us Crammers!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Mine is not so bad, only two full days...roll on 5:00pm Monday 18th :P

Cian A wrote: »
    I mean technically we're meant to be studying all year...not in 5 hours before the exam...
    ...But What An Utter Disgrace! How Dare They Conspire Against Us Crammers!:mad:

I know :( and mine is looking bad an exam every day in from 6th to 15th i think and then on the 20th for economics :( i'll only be able to cram for economics :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Gonna be so painful seeing everyone out celebrating while I have to wait until the last day to do applied maths :(

Wesc. wrote: »
    Gonna be so painful seeing everyone out celebrating while I have to wait until the last day to do applied maths :(

Me too:( Sure we have time to go out, get pissed, recover the next day and still leaves another day for study. That's if you're really hurting:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I get 5 days to study Physics so happy enough :pac: Finished on the 22nd so gonna have to put up with people celebrating the whole time but tbh once I finish Irish and Maths I'll be happy out. Once I get past Tuesday on the second week I'll be fine. Just want it all to end :pac:

Also, got 92% in a Geog test today, was on Migration and Racial Patters and I had no notes so happy enough :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

German on the 15th, then a wait til the 21st to finish up with for ag. science. Serious cramming shall be done that week :rolleyes: I only have one day that I'm doing 2 papers, Monday 11th. Nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Time table isn't too bad for me, but French and Physics on the same day, bummer. Something has to give. I Finish on the 20th.

Anyways, 5 of 8 festive tests out of the way.

So far Irish ok, English great, Maths (O) pretty poor tbh, Physics train wreck, and French bad.

Christmas better be awesome..:mad:

A1 on my Sunningdale essay, A2 on my Nazi Propaganda essay, A2 on my poverty essay in Irish and A2 on my comparative question.

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH :P

It's all good and well making sample papers SEC but marking schemes wouldn't go a miss! :(

Patchy~ wrote: »
    A1 on my Sunningdale essay, A2 on my Nazi Propaganda essay, A2 on my poverty essay in Irish and A2 on my comparative question.

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH :P
    I got 100% on me biology test. Me jaw dropped when I saw the result! Well satisfied :D

I got 100% on me biology test. Me jaw dropped when I saw the result! Well satisfied :D
    Congrats! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Finished the 13th before an 8 day wait for music!WHOOP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement