Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

This exam timetable sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

This exam timetable sucks.

Ideal for me would be:
    June 6: French
    June 7: English Paper 1
    June 8: Maths 1 and 2
    June 12: English Paper 2
    June 17: Irish Paper 1
    June 18: Business
    June 23: Biology
    June 28: Chemistry
    December 22/23 (does the world end on the 21 or the 22?): Irish Paper 2

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Congrats! :D
    Cheers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Got 92 in Economics as well. Had my Irish oral today, said I didn't wanna do it caus I was at a month's mind for my Uncle last night and couldn't study. She forces me, makes me read the one poem we didn't prepare and a sraith phictiur I didn't get to learn. Did alright in the cómhrá, even though she asked me weird questions about Trap and the Euro's in Poland (Prepared **** all on that) Uuuugh really annoyed :(

Got 92 in Economics as well. Had my Irish oral today, said I didn't wanna do it caus I was at a month's mind for my Uncle last night and couldn't study. She forces me, makes me read the one poem we didn't prepare and a sraith phictiur I didn't get to learn. Did alright in the cómhrá, even though she asked me weird questions about Trap and the Euro's in Poland (Prepared **** all on that) Uuuugh really annoyed :(
    Ahh unlicky I huess. German oral tomorrow :mad: Its such an angry language

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

A1 on my Sunningdale essay, A2 on my Nazi Propaganda essay, A2 on my poverty essay in Irish and A2 on my comparative question.

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH :P

Well bragging Patch is back :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Oh yeah I forgot, Isn't Patchy always the one who comes on to gloat when he has pwned an exam/essay:P

There used to be a tag for that...
    Alas, alas, we'll always have bum-fingering...bum-fingering indeed.

Cian A wrote: »
    Oh yeah I forgot, Isn't Patchy always the one who comes on to gloat when he has pwned an exam/essay:P

indeed :P
    haha results day with Patchy should be fun ;) he'll be the one to come online on the day of exams telling us how bad he thought he did and come out with 7a1's :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Am I the only one who thought 'about time!' when I saw that the exam timetable is out?? :p Well pleased with the this year's one, probably because it was always going to be better than last year's one which was awfull! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Shush Mr I-get-up-early-to-learn-applied-maths mc-i-do-well-without-ever-studying! :P
    I didnt want to leave bragging Kitty all by herself :P

Haha 7 A1's, I wish :D

• Advertisement

Shush Mr I-get-up-early-to-learn-applied-maths mc-i-do-well-without-ever-studying! :P

You should take up hebrew studies for the LC and se how you get on haha

bragging Kitty got awful lonely on this without bragging Patch :P ;)
    *cough* i've taken up applied maths and teaching myself .... I'm not bragging or anything though :P :rolleyes:

I love the mc part:D
    Haha 7 A1's, What deluded fools actually believe they are intelligent with 7? 8A1's is where it's at!

fyp:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

You should take up hebrew studies for the LC and se how you get on haha
    Looked a little too easy for my tastes :P
    bragging Kitty got awful lonely on this without bragging Patch :P ;)
    *cough* i've taken up applied maths and teaching myself .... I'm not bragging or anything though :P :rolleyes:
    Yeah...same...totally :P

9 A1's! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Got my first selection box :D

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Got my first selection box :D

I am both proud and ashamed to say that I devoured my first in a number of minutes:o

When I was a kid I made them last days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

the timetable is grand im finished on the 13th yes
    only two half days though

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I am both proud and ashamed to say that I devoured my first in a number of minutes:o

I'm quite the opposite, complete contrast! :D
    Woop I'm finished the LC in 6 months and 8 days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Is that not awkawrdfor the foreign languages,having the aural after the written exam I remember that for the junior cert it was before the written :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Is that not awkawrdfor the foreign languages,having the aural after the written exam I remember the for the junior cert it was before the writte :confused:

You're kiddin'....i thought it was before the written! :eek:

• Advertisement

I got one too yesterday, I had the whole thing gone in minutes too, cardboard and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

General vision and viewpoint essay to do. It'll be a loooong night. :(

It has recently come to my attention that not all members of this thread have watched The Inbetweeners and Misfits:eek:

Get thee to 4od with haste!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Inbetweeners is deadly :D not a fan of misfits though mind you :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I love Misfits! :eek:

Love the two of them, but in all fairness, Misfits can't even compare to the amazingness that is the Inbetweeners. It is actually the epitome of epicness, I love it <3

Love the two of them, but in all fairness, Misfits can't even compare to the amazingness that is the Inbetweeners. It is actually the epitome of epicness, I love it <3

But I've seen all The Inbetweeners, want new material so Misfits does the job!

Misfits has drama and a story though after all, as well as being equally as fckn hilarious!

Phone Shop wasn't bad for a laugh either, mind you, haven't seen the new series yet.

Oh and must mention Graham Linehan's trio (Father Ted, Black Books, IT Crowd)

Channel 4 are really the best broadcasters of comedy.

It has recently come to my attention that not all members of this thread have watched The Inbetweeners and Misfits:eek:

Get thee to 4od with haste!

You, leave me alone :(
    as soon as christmas comes i'll watch em i promise :P

• Advertisement

Had maths today, starting laughing to myself because I forgot how to draw a sigma sign. Don't think I done enough to pass! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement