Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Bubbleope wrote: »
    just you! :pac:
    i'm actually getting along with my year. :D shocking stuff. xD still secretly dislike the half of them though. :P

Fml :P
    Ah the annoying thing is its this person who, if they did their work last year, wouldn't be here :/ i love the rest of my year though, most of them are gas! Just a bit of a bummer really!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Fml :P
    Ah the annoying thing is its this person who, if they did their work last year, wouldn't be here :/ i love the rest of my year though, most of them are gas! Just a bit of a bummer really!
    ohh repeat? xD the repeats in my year are sound, most of them don't talk to my year though. they just sit in the library with themselves the whole day. :pac:
    just ignore the fecker. (: they're only an eejit. (:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

ohh repeat? xD the repeats in my year are sound, most of them don't talk to my year though. they just sit in the library with themselves the whole day. :pac:
    just ignore the fecker. (: they're only an eejit. (:

Yeah most of them are sound, it's just something that happened with this one and it just annoys me seeing her like :L
    I'm feeling better now, I've had a cuppa tea :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

You guys talk about repeats as if there's loads of them going around the place:eek:

I don't think there's been a single repeater in my 6 years at my school!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Cian A wrote: »
    You guys talk about repeats as if there's loads of them going around the place:eek:

There was one repeater in me school last year, when I was in 5th year, the lad was a nutcase!

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Yeah most of them are sound, it's just something that happened with this one and it just annoys me seeing her like :L
    I'm feeling better now, I've had a cuppa tea :P
    aragh yeah. i see. well that biatch! XD Haha
    Tea is lovely. i just had some. :D:D lalala okay now to start the fecking homework.
    depressing. I NEED SLEEP!! 5 hours a night sleeping has me wrecked. /:

there's about 10ish in my year. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

I find that really weird :confused: There was 2 last year and at the start of this year there was 4 but one got an access course. Only 3 repeats and i dont even talk to them, i talk to people in the year more. Im a repeat btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

My school doesn't take repeats. That's what I've heard, anyway.
    Either that or my teachers are just that rubbish. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

In schools where 4th year is compulsory there's never any repeats cause you're only supposed to be there for 6 years at a max.

• Advertisement

there's about 10ish in my year. :P

Oh Mayo:rolleyes:
    Reventon93 wrote: »
    I find that really weird :confused: There was 2 last year and at the start of this year there was 4 but one got an access course. Only 3 repeats and i dont even talk to them, i talk to people in the year more. Im a repeat btw :D

At first I thought that was kinda weird, you would think you'd hang out with the people you've know throughout school, but then I remembered even in my year the lads who skipped TY don't actually hang out with each other at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

M&S* wrote: »
    In schools where 4th year is compulsory there's never any repeats cause you're only supposed to be there for 6 years at a max.

It's not in mine though!

Oh Mayo:rolleyes:

At first I thought that was kinda weird, you would think you'd hang out with the people you've know throughout school, but then I remembered even in my year the lads who skipped TY don't actually hang out with each other at all.
    I know right?! we're all tired after farming, too lazy to study and end up repeating. :pac:
    I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT!! uh.. i'd hate being 19 and doing the leaving cert. /: hpwoghjwa.kg repeat. the thought. D:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

It's not in mine though!

Weird, I didn't think schools were allowed to refuse people to attend school for 6 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I know right?! we're all tired after farming, too lazy to study and end up repeating. :pac:
    I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT!! uh.. i'd hate being 19 and doing the leaving cert. /: hpwoghjwa.kg repeat. the thought. D:

Fair play to anyone who repeats, I couldn't do it. I wouldn't say it's the worst year of my life, but after tonight it's pretty up there tbh. Haha god I feel old now, if I were to repeat I'd probably be 20 for the last exam :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

lads tbh i think we'll all end up as repeats if the procrastination continues :P

lads tbh i think we'll all end up as repeats if the procrastination continues :P

If I don't get into university I'll just head along anyway, attend lectures and that craic, try to remain anonymous and nobody the wiser. Part two of the plan entails hoping someone doesn't turn up for their exam(or make sure someone doesn't turn up, whether it be by force or other means) when I can take their place. Then when I obtain the degree, legally change my name to the one on the degree.

Much easier than repeating.

If I don't get into university I'll just head along anyway, attend lectures and that craic, try to remain anonymous and nobody the wiser. Part two of the plan entails hoping someone doesn't turn up for their exam(or make sure someone doesn't turn up, whether it be by force or other means) when I can take their place. Then when I obtain the degree, legally change my name to the one on the degree.

Much easier than repeating.

haha ingenius really m'dear :P you'd have to change your boards name too :P
    It sounds like my plan of if i ever got fired.... just keep clocking in and asking "where should i start first then? :) "

Joey. wrote: »
    Fair play to anyone who repeats, I couldn't do it. I wouldn't say it's the worst year of my life, but after tonight it's pretty up there tbh. Haha god I feel old now, if I were to repeat I'd probably be 20 for the last exam :pac:
    what's wrong with tonight?
    happy happy be happy! ♥
    at least we have christmas to look forward to. (: and we're not repeating cause we are all insanely smart people. :pac:
    20 years old. I can't even imagine being 20!! S: so weird.. XD

what's wrong with tonight?
    happy happy be happy! ♥
    at least we have christmas to look forward to. (: and we're not repeating cause we are all insanely smart people. :pac:
    20 years old. I can't even imagine being 20!! S: so weird.. XD
    But christmas seems ages away, now that I think of it - 10 days! Sounded short, but it seems like it'll be ages till' xmas!

• Advertisement

But christmas seems ages away, now that I think of it - 10 days! Sounded short, but it seems like it'll be ages till' xmas!
    aragh g'way! it'll be here in no time at all!
    AND GUESS WHAT ALMIGHTYNESS!! ;) I pretty sure I'm going out in Dublin on the 22nd. Haha. :D Gonna skip school to be there. I am such a rebel. :pac:

AND GUESS WHAT ALMIGHTYNESS!! ;) I pretty sure I'm going out in Dbulin on the 22nd. Haha. :D Gonna skip school to be there. I am such a rebel. :pac:
    Ha I finish school that day! :D 1 week from today actually

Ha I finish school that day! :D 1 week from today actually
    arggh sickener. xD haha i think i'm off after the 23rd!! the arses of my school. /: evil people. :P

arggh sickener. xD haha i think i'm off after the 23rd!! the arses of my school. /: evil people. :P
    evil mayo more like :P seeing as enda kenny's from there ha

AND GUESS WHAT ALMIGHTYNESS!! ;) I pretty sure I'm going out in Dublin on the 22nd. Haha. :D Gonna skip school to be there. I am such a rebel. :pac:

You've really taken to Dublin well!:p

I agree, what happened to all the culchies stickin' it to Dublin? :rolleyes:

evil mayo more like :P seeing as enda kenny's from there ha
    ahbibbzz enda. xD mental man. he looks awful skeletal these days! :P
    I know!! and to think i was gonna die the last time. :pac: there's still the possibility though.. S:
    xD

ahbibbzz enda. xD mental man. he looks awful skeletal these days! :P

I know!! and to think i was gonna die the last time. :pac: there's still the possibility though.. S:
    xD
    You should get him a german dictonary for chritmas :P

Well all this dublin love on this thread tonight is scary :O

in other news our principal had a random chat with my history class the other day in which he said " it has been statisically proven that the people who dont do well in their leaving cert are the people who didnt work" ! Wow, my principal is a genius :pac:

• Advertisement

You should get him a german dictonary for chritmas :P
    too bad i don't know him. D:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement