Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

So a few months ago I was getting low B's in honours maths. Now I'm hardly passing pass maths. Erm? :(

Don't worry about it, people I know who dropped after months of higher Maths found some ordinary level stuff hard for a while. They ended up doing great in the end though, I guess it just takes a while to get used to. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Does anybody know any good websites to help you with french written expression?
    Or even a website that gives good sample answers?! Desperately need help :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

ConTheCat wrote: »
    We'd our xmas concert today so I suppose I'm beginning to feel christmasy!

our xmas concert is next week!! I cant wait :D
    and we were decorating our social area again :D love christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Our social area: Freezing cold, temporary building outside...with a kettle:(
    Needless to say it's always empty.

Cian A wrote: »

with a kettle? :confused::( ooh sounds bad :( i pity you :(
    well ours is cramped but cheerful ;) our social area is going to win the who has best social area war this year :) we recreated kellogs xmas add, reindeer paddocks, someone in our year dresses up as santa every lunch time :) i actually love my year :) plus another random kk note in my locker today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Hello! Sorry I haven't been too active here lately, I'd like to say I've been busy studying but honestly I've just been too lazy to post anything, just lurked. How is everyone?

Hello! Sorry I haven't been too active here lately, I'd like to say I've been busy studying but honestly I've just been too lazy to post anything, just lurked. How is everyone?
    hey missed you :O welcome back coeur :)
    good good, how are you ? :)

I'll be quite frank with you, your lack of posting has made me look both a big internet nerd and massive waster too.

Start getting your post count up again, I'm lonely up here:(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

Sorry lads, but :P I'm going to a gig tomorrow, going to the afterparty, heading up north to see the same band in Belfast then staying in my friends because I'm not arsed paying a €25 taxi fare home

hey missed you :O welcome back coeur :)
    good good, how are you ? :)
    I'm great thanks! :D Only two days left and I'm finished school until next year! :D
    I'll be quite frank with you, your lack of posting has made me look both a big internet nerd and massive waster too.

Hahahaha, who cares though. Internet nerds are the best kind!

Do you know what's so scary? All year I've been saying "I'll start after Christmas". Well in 3 weeks it will be after Christmas. And I know I won't start.

• Advertisement

well his lack of posting and the fact that you ARE a big internet nerd and massive waster made you look like one :P jk jk
    lonely at the top ? :P lolz
    I'm great thanks! :D Only two days left and I'm finished school until next year! :D

Hahahaha, who cares though. Internet nerds are the best kind!

Do you know what's so scary? All year I've been saying "I'll start after Christmas". Well in 3 weeks it will be after Christmas. And I know I won't start.
    Good coeur !! :) only 2 ? :O hows school been going for you anyways dear ?
    the "i'll start after christmas" line... i've been using it too much and now that it will soon be after christmas i might just start saying "i'll start after easter" :P damn my procrastination :eek:

well his lack of posting and the fact that you ARE a big internet nerd and massive waster made you look like one :P jk jk
    lonely at the top ? :P lolz

Yeah I don't think there will be a time where I'm going to neglect my internet duties for those school shenanigans.:pac:

EmptyWithMe was doing well in posts but she disappears every so often:p
    I'm tracking AlmightyDublin's progress now, soon should be hitting the top:D He's an intent poster.

Yeah I don't think there will be a time where I'm going to neglect my internet duties for those school shenanigans.:pac:

I'm tracking AlmightyDublin's progress now, soon should be hitting the top:D He's an intent poster.

dedication... thats all that is :P
    haha where am in it ? :L have to say thats pretty bad tracking boardsies progress :P
    my posts have gone up to 0.8 per day by not disappearing for long periods of time off this :P have to be proud right? :)
    haha how do you find your post count on this thread ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYY does anyone have geography exam papers this year from edco? :P

dedication... thats all that is :P
    haha where am in it ? :L have to say thats pretty bad tracking boardsies progress :P
    my posts have gone up to 0.8 per day by not disappearing for long periods of time off this :P have to be proud right? :)
    haha how do you find your post count on this thread ? :confused:

Not really, I'm only messing:D

Sure I hardly posted for 2 years on this and now I'm up to around 1.6/7. Look at M&S!

Click on the post count in the LC forum beside the thread
    here

Not really, I'm only messing:D

Sure I hardly posted for 2 years on this and now I'm up to around 1.6/7. Look at M&S!

Click on the post count in the LC forum beside the thread
    here

haha i know you are dear :P :)
    haha omg i know she's doing well :O Cian 551 ? really ? dont you have a life :P jk jk hunni ;)
    haha thanks btw :) i'm not doing too bad , but i'm never going to be a top poster on this :L

haha i know you are dear :P :)
    haha omg i know she's doing well :O Cian 551 ? really ? dont you have a life :P jk jk hunni ;)
    haha thanks btw :) i'm not doing too bad , but i'm never going to be a top poster on this :L

I believe this explains a lot:o
    That's because he's up at 4am talking to himself on this

I believe this explains a lot:o

hahaha i member that :pac: :) good times :)
    ha whatever floats your boat cianie :P jeez your like a madman talking to yourself :P like hamlet :P
    so are you thread leader ? since your leading with the post count thingy :P

hahaha i member that :pac: :) good times :)
    ha whatever floats your boat cianie :P jeez your like a madman talking to yourself :P like hamlet :P
    so are you thread leader ? since your leading with the post count thingy :P

I am your Prince Hamlet:cool:

I order you to purr kitty:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

I am your Prince Hamlet:cool:

I order you to purr kitty:pac:
    I only read this post.

I'm trying to think how this convo possibly got to this point. :P

• Advertisement

**** sake, the one Friday night I could stay up late/Saturday morning I could sleep in since August and I fall asleep early. fml

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

**** sake, the one Friday night I could stay up late/Saturday morning I could sleep in since August and I fall asleep early. fml
    Sorta similar, the one time I could have a lie in I wake up at 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Our social area was amazing yesterday, somebody brought in speakers so we were playing xmas songs, heads on everybody trying to figure out where it was coming from :D

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

It's nice to know I'm being discussed at 1am in the morning, y'know, when I'm asleep ha. Seems comforting that now I'm being stalked :P

It's nice to know I'm being discussed at 1am in the morning, y'know, when I'm asleep ha. Seems comforting that now I'm being stalked :P

Nice curtains...

What does everyone think of these? I love them but everyone I've asked hates them. If I can find one other person who likes them I'll get them! Honest opinions only please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

What does everyone think of these? I love them but everyone I've asked hates them. If I can find one other person who likes them I'll get them! Honest opinions only please!

Sure if you like them get them, **** what everyone else thinks! :P I think they're nice btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Nice curtains...

:eek: Mó Dhia! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

anyone got a link to anything that says how many people get A1s in each subject? bored/procrastinating :P

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    anyone got a link to anything that says how many people get A1s in each subject? bored/procrastinating :P

http://examinations.ie/statistics/statistics_2011/gender_ard_2011lessthan10.pdf

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement