Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

dont forget 'askew'! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Cian A wrote: »
    Wow your mother puts you under a lot of study related pressure:eek:

You should really let her know that it's your exam and your future and you will bare the consequences. Personally I don't doubt that you will do what you need to do and get the results that you need:)
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    not to mention that being put under that kind of pressure is counterproductive! my dad has a bit of a laissez-faire attitude with my studying :P but i always do it because i accept that its my responsibility and so does he, your mam really needs to realize that!
    I suppose she's kept her word today, didn't mention the "s" word but I just really don't see it lasting long. Ok she means well but whenever I'm being hassled about a test I always do bad in it..
    Lol I even did something so stupid.. Got a note for not handing in homework on time so ripped it out to save a row with her...Yeah the teacher is going mad looking for it now :L:pac:
    Wow that is just...amazing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

No, 'Google Gravity'. Great fun altogether ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Just saw the jizzler awards in C&H, I feel left out because I hardly post there:D

We should have LC awards here! The Hamlets?

oooh i'm all for lc awards :) would be fun :) before new years ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Get RandyLonghorn in here, set it up for us? Then again he doesn't love us and won't read this:(.

• Advertisement

Get RandyLonghorn in here, set it up for us? Then again he doesn't love us and won't read this:(.

do you want me to ask him or will you ? :P
    ah he loves us really ;) he just doesnt want to admit it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Can I be nominated for the biggest slacker award? :D

Leftyflip wrote: »

as far as i know everyone on that thread deserves a nomination for that :P
    oooh what awards should we have? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yeah sure, I'll nominate you. If I get around to it >_>

Best music video :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

*Father Jack voice* "AWARD!!"

Procrastinor of the year (although personally, I'm actually leaving all of my procrastination until next year...) :pac:
    Bragger of the year :P
    (Weirdest) tag of the year :cool:

Togepi wrote: »
    *Father Jack voice* "AWARD!!"

Procrastinor of the year (although personally, I'm actually leaving all of my procrastination until next year...) :pac:
    Bragger of the year :P
    (Weirdest) tag of the year :cool:
    me and patch up for bragger of the year award ;)
    nerdiest poster ?
    nicest poster ?
    should be a couple ?
    most likely to be ... president/ on the dole / repeating :P jk
    funniest poster ?
    mean girl award ?

Went for a cigarette and I now have the sudden urge to start my homework. I must be sick or something

Namlub wrote: »
    Went for a cigarette and I now have the sudden urge to start my homework. I must be sick or something

Y'know what we should be doing? Sleeping.:rolleyes:

Back in your box cian, I'm not even tire...zzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Irish went great! :D
    History was, as I half-expected, the 2006 titles for Dictatorship and Northern Ireland :P So I did fascism's growth and Sunningdale's failure. Dunno how well I managed it though but ah sure :D
    Now a day to study maths and geography D:

Irish went great! :D
    History was, as I half-expected, the 2006 titles for Dictatorship and Northern Ireland :P So I did fascism's growth and Sunningdale's failure. Dunno how well I managed it though but ah sure :D
    Now a day to study maths and geography D:
    Me Irish oral was grand too, much easier then the German, but then again that was easy too :p

A strange phenomenon occurs around exam time where I become super organised and motivated; not to study but to clean my room, organise my folders...etc. basically anything to keep me busy so I won't feel guilty about not studying:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Finished, can smell the Christmas dinner already :)

A strange phenomenon occurs around exam time where I become super organised and motivated; not to study but to clean my room, organise my folders...etc. basically anything to keep me busy so I won't feel guilty about not studying:D
    That's happens to me too, I'll play me guitar instead of studying, I mean I'm doing music for the leaving, so it must be study :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Getting off on Wednesday, sweeeeeeeet :D we all excited for santy yeah? :P :)

Siobhnk wrote: »

I await Annual Gift Man with great impatience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Mad excited for the Santz

We're getting off on thursday on half day (sure no one goes to those anyway :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Siobhnk wrote: »

Same! Got Economics and Geog tomorrow. Like em but ****loads of writing. Trying to fit an entire LC paper in 2 hours as well in Economics :eek:

Anyone know if oxegen is on next year? Was thinking of goin, but heard rumours that it was cancelled? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Anyone know if oxegen is on next year? Was thinking of goin, but heard rumours that it was cancelled? :o

To be fair, they didn't self half their tickets last year and a smaller set up would be better. Think a few concerts in the Phoenix Park would work better anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I await Annual Gift Man with great impatience.

His gifts under the tree are really what make the festival of Saturnalia for me.

/casual Paganism

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Eugh got some results back today. French bit of a disaster, but English and History excellent. Off on Thursday, cannot wait.

Good luck to all those who still have exams, what are the odds of Christmas reports coming on Christmas morning?!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

donvito99 wrote: »
    Eugh got some results back today. French + Maths bit of a disaster, but English and History excellent. Off on Thursday, cannot wait.

Good luck to all those who still have exams, what are the odds of Christmas reports coming on Christmas morning?!:rolleyes:

Highly unlikely :D No post on Sundays :D

• Advertisement

Highly unlikely :D No post on Sundays :D

ahhh but where donvito99 goes to school (Hogwarts) they have ways to get around the no post on sundays rule :P ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement