Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Nooo! oxegen! the year I wanted to go! Excellent. :(

Cian A wrote: »
    Superbus wrote: »
    So Physics was abominable, but feck it HOLIDAYS!!!

First time in months without that internal voice going "Study...study..." non-stop. Woop.

Holidays, meh, you'd think I was exited but all I want to do now is sleep, sleep and sleep till the start of next term.
    ConTheCat wrote: »
    Whaaat I've gone out for new years the past two years, not the nightclub but good places. I suppose it depends really but they probably will?? Caaaan't wait! Xmas holidays (early) today and only have to get daddy's present now! :)
    I've got a new years party this year. I much prefer them to clubbing anyway:D
    Togepi wrote: »
    Nope not yet, I'm actually only 17 years, 364 days and a few hours old. :o FML, I've so long to wait! :cool:

:pac: :P
    Happy nearly birthday:P
    Is anybody else's knee killing them or is it just me? Its all bloody haha.
    Tbh you sound a bit psycho right now:eek:
    Ha no I took a bad tackle in sports

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Ha no I took a bad tackle in sports

I'd take that now in fairness:eek:
    I pulled my calf weekend before last, still can hardly walk!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

is cian still a penguin ? :P :pac:

Remember that guy who got kicked in the balls with a footbal? He's still walkin' sideways haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Never been to oxegen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You all should have been wise like me and coeur and went last year tbh

I've never been to Oxegen, wanted to go last year, it happens that I was away in the Gaeltacht though at the time:(
    This summer just took a hit, alas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Oxegen may not be on, but I've some absolute tunes on my iPod, and there's a fine lookin' field out the back so it looks like I'm sorted!

*Raves*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Mehh Oxygen.. Download plz!

Lefty wants tattoos, but doesn't want to wait until next year :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm glad Oxegen's cancelled tbh, a few friends were a bit iffy about going on our LC holiday cause "oh but I was planning on going to oxegen and I can't afford both!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'm glad Oxegen's cancelled tbh, a few friends were a bit iffy about going on our LC holiday cause "oh but I was planning on going to oxegen and I can't afford both!"

Shnake :L ah I know what you mean though. Where you thinking of heading on your holidays? Me and a few of the girls are thinking Manchester a few weeks after the Olympics. Random but hey nightlife isn't supposed to be too bad :P

Ahh Holidays, fantastic. But what really constitutes these so called holidays? Posting to myself at 2am is a definite characteristic for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

I went to Oxegen with my brother after my JC :pac:
    It was amazing, but I'm glad it's cancelled, it'll revitalize peoples interest in it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Namlub wrote: »
    Yeah, meet me at half 10 down pennys alley for naggins

Job bah! You'd want to if Cubins is anything like Gorby's in terms of prices :O

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

hate all you guys who are off, im in for english in like an hour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    hate all you guys who are off, im in for english in like an hour :pac:

Good luck! :) duvet day for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Namlub wrote: »
    You all should have been wise like me and coeur and went last year tbh
    I wish we met up there :( Well, I met so many kware folk you'd never know!
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Shnake :L ah I know what you mean though. Where you thinking of heading on your holidays? Me and a few of the girls are thinking Manchester a few weeks after the Olympics. Random but hey nightlife isn't supposed to be too bad :P
    We're thinking either Zante in Greece or Santa Ponsa :) I want to go to Zante though, **** sp.
    Joey. wrote: »
    Good luck! :) duvet day for me :D
    Gotta love duvet days!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Kinda sad that I'm missing our last ever Christmas Concert right now, but f*ck it, I love my bed more.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I love Russ, the new addition to my heart :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Off for Christmas now

<3 Bed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

CHRISTMAS!!
    Who wants snippets of my masterpiece English story? :pac: The guy was a nerd and I wrote things like this:

He was lying on his back shouting obscenities at me and they flowed as smoothly as urine from a nerd who was about to be beaten up

I instantly recognized it as the bag I'd bought her after we were dating for 3.14 months - she didnt get the joke

His shouting of "bitch" and "whore" was interrupted only by his shrill shrieks. I've never heard a man scream like that and I'm not sure if I ever want to again

And I described his fiancée's kicking of the thug as being at "absolutely furious girl" speed. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! D:

Hahahah oh well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Currently fasting before the big orgy of food and drink on Christmas Day. Also, our year head told us that CHRISTMAS WAS CANCELLED and that we should all be studying instead...:(

fat chance of that happening. New years should be a bit of a laugh, drunkly nahing along to Auld Lang Syne or whatever.

Good morning world, ahh what a pleasant time to awaken.

Hibernation begins soon ha, I'm gonna head to sleep for like a full day :)

Woo :) finally finished school for christmas :D
    christmas concert was so much fun , but sad :(

Woo :) finally finished school for christmas :D
    christmas concert was so much fun , but sad :(
    Why was it sad?

Why was it sad?

well we didnt win best social area, 5th yrs did and there is a war in my school over that every year :O :( and last time doing a school event where we dress up, do a dance etc so needless to say its sad :( and my toy cat fluffly died after 8 years together :O :(

well we didnt win best social area, 5th yrs did and there is a war in my school over that every year :O :( and last time doing a school event where we dress do a dance etc so needless to say its sad :( and my toy cat fluffly died after 8 years together :O :(
    oh, tá brón orm :( a toy cat? is that real? sorry

• Advertisement

oh, tá brón orm :( a toy cat? is that real? sorry

no as in i had a talking toy which is/was a cat :O her batteries just ran out :/ was tragic :( had a funeral for her afterwards :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement