Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Feeling sad :( Had our last ever christmas play today....i will never be able to walk around the school again in a onesie and pretend im a baby with all my teddies :(

And we did a mock disco aswell....the look on the teachers faces when we had a load of people pretending to be shifting each other was PRICELESS! :L :L

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Any of you guys hear about that Ajax supporter and the goalkeeper?

Football at it's finest;)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

right Lads, after a long, busy (though technically not with schoolwork) I am off ^^
    And to summarise what i've learnt in the past 4 months:
    Well 1) Differentiation properly
    and 2) To appreciate sleep-ins more.

And I think I will forget evrything else over the next few weeks!!
    Got 3 english essays ~(1 hamlet, 1 T/I, 1 imaginary) 3 irish q's and an aiste, 4 years of maths papers, Art, Geography field study and home ec tests to study for :(

But f**k that, wheres my presents??:pac:

AnnaKin wrote: »
    right Lads, after a long, busy (though technically not with schoolwork) I am off ^^
    And to summarise what i've learnt in the past 4 months:
    Well 1) Differentiation properly
    and 2) To appreciate sleep-ins more.

And I think I will forget evrything else over the next few weeks!!
    Got 3 english essays ~(1 hamlet, 1 T/I, 1 imaginary) 3 irish q's and an aiste, 4 years of maths papers, Art, Geography field study and home ec tests to study for :(

But f**k that, wheres my presents??:pac:

We got nothing to do over christmas. Can't believe I'm actually a bit sad about that. Sure I'm hardly going to do it myself, someone has to assign it to me, that's just how I am!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Calling on the advice of all ye Dublinera out there! :P

What's the quickest and easiest way to get from Connolly's station to the Institute of Education on Leeson street?

On average if ye know how much would a taxi cost to get from Connolly to the Institute?

Thanks a million guys and gals! :D

Forever being late to the party. Get the 128 bus from a bit outside connolly. It'll drop you to Earlsfort Terrace, and it's just around the corner.

• Advertisement

Right so, let's get these so called "awards" underway before the new year:D
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056492633

So. Many. Awards. Categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

There's not enough regular posters to fill all the awards! :P
    Also, what are the awards?

I've nominated in all except the last three, because I'm lazy and sleepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Cian A wrote: »
    We got nothing to do over christmas. Can't believe I'm actually a bit sad about that. Sure I'm hardly going to do it myself, someone has to assign it to me, that's just how I am!:pac:

i sorta just wish that they'd tell me like... the 3rd of january? that way i wont have all this looming over me :(

but i'm the exact same, i'll be like:
    "just tell me EXACTLY what to do, and i will do it perfectly"then, when it comes to do things on my own steam, i'm crap... because lemme tell you, the steam only appears once in a blue moon :rolleyes:

i have no initiative (f**k i forgot how to spell it, i told you i'd forget stuff):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    So. Many. Awards. Categories.
    WAY too many ... remember every category needs a separate thread / poll!!! :eek: :eek:

27?!!!
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    CHRISTMAS!!
    Who wants snippets of my masterpiece English story? :pac: The guy was a nerd and I wrote things like this:

He was lying on his back shouting obscenities at me and they flowed as smoothly as urine from a nerd who was about to be beaten up

I instantly recognized it as the bag I'd bought her after we were dating for 3.14 months - she didnt get the joke

His shouting of "bitch" and "whore" was interrupted only by his shrill shrieks. I've never heard a man scream like that and I'm not sure if I ever want to again

And I described his fiancée's kicking of the thug as being at "absolutely furious girl" speed. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! D:

Hahahah oh well :P
    Thanked for making me laugh, not for quality of English! :P :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Ah well, I did a good comparative essay, hopefully it'll save me! :P

Currently posting in the awards thread :)
    Trying to do the 2011 Hamlet q's, I havent a clue, we never spent much time on it after we went to see it D:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Absolutely could not be any fuller. Went for chinese with the friends, 3 course meal. Followed by a trip around tesco and couldnt finish the food i ate :( woops

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Argh, I hate when people link animal cruelty videos online. Yeah we know its disgusting, we dont want to see it! I'm on such a downer now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Argh, I hate when people link animal cruelty videos online. Yeah we know its disgusting, we dont want to see it! I'm on such a downer now. :(

Here's something to cheer you up :pac:

In other news, LOI fixtures for next year announced today! Away to UCD, and then home to Drogheda and the big one against Rovers. Can't wait!

In other news, LOI fixtures for next year announced today! Away to UCD, and then home to Drogheda and the big one against Rovers. Can't wait!

HOW DID I FORGET THEY WERE OUT TODAY?! *searches*

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

So...anyone else got their report yet? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Joey. wrote: »

funny story ... everyone in my year has got theirs yesterday .... except me :O
    i hope they forgot me and i never ever get it :D

Wait till Patchy posts .... all A1s and he'll complain about a subject he got 99% in .... just wait :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Got mine the day of our PT meetings.... Didn't do bad... But didn't do well :/ things can only get better I suppose :pac:

funny story ... everyone in my year has got theirs yesterday .... except me :O
    i hope they forgot me and i never ever get it :D
    Well for some :O Mine came on Wednesday, I wouldn't mind being forgotten :pac:
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Got mine the day of our PT meetings.... Didn't do bad... But didn't do well :/ things can only get better I suppose :pac:

I know the feeling well, might have to borrow some of that optimism though :P

• Advertisement

We've got some lazy teachers who don't correct the exams until we go back so we probably won't get ours for 2/3 weeks:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Why the **** do I keep waking up at 9 o clock? During the school term I'm not able to wake up at that time!

Woke at 5 til at least half 6. No ConTheCat you don't need to be awake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

All through grinds I had S Club Juniors "Automatic High" in my head. Fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

No report here either :/

Why is it that when I need to get up early I wake up at half 12? :(
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    All through grinds I had S Club Juniors "Automatic High" in my head. Fml.

Try listening to Rockin' Robin on a loop for over an hour in PE. It really messes with your head :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    HOW DID I FORGET THEY WERE OUT TODAY?! *searches*

tumbleweeds01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Here's something to cheer you up :pac:

Wait who do you support? :D *Edit: Hold on, you langers cost Shels the cup!! >:(

Seem to be spending all my money on the new puppy! :(:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Seem to be spending all my money on the new puppy! :(:)

Picture? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement