Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

My parents said I could open mine at midnight, but it feels wrong when they're still up so I said no. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

M&S* wrote: »
    Yeah, sadly Santa wont be visiting me this year. I've been a bold girl :pac:
    Trust me, that won't stop any man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

AnamGlas wrote: »
    Trust me, that won't stop any man :D

Fingers crossed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

12am: Cian look what my girlfriend got me, Beats by Dre! I think I'll get the money for them - my brother.

Oh Christmas and its everlasting values:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

lads :) opened our presents :) got some lovely things :D
    i have a feeling this will be best christmas ever :)

• Advertisement

Whatcha get? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

lads :) opened our presents :) got some lovely things :D
    i have a feeling this will be best christmas ever :)

Spill! What didya get missy :P

Whatcha get? :P

perfume , 2 necklaces , glass chess set :) , monopoly , a bag , pjs , dvds, chocolate :) think thats it :) oh and a book :) happy out :D
    anybody else open theirs yet ?
    our tradition since santa isnt in our house anymore is to open our pressies at midnight :)

perfume , 2 necklaces , glass chess set :) , monopoly , a bag , pjs , dvds, chocolate :) think thats it :) oh and a book :) happy out :D
    anybody else open theirs yet ?
    our tradition since santa isnt in our house anymore is to open our pressies at midnight :)

I'm sneaking down in a minute for mine, will report back. :P

New bottle of my fav. perfume, an epilator (thanks dad :P) a 3DS and LoZ: Ocarina of Time which I half paid for and a 3DS accessory kit thing. Happy! :D

• Advertisement

New bottle of my fav. perfume, an epilator (thanks dad :P) a 3DS and LoZ: Ocarina of Time which I half paid for and a 3DS accessory kit thing. Happy! :D

:) ooh nice :) my sis has ocarina of time on 3ds its brilliant :D you'll love , its so addictive :)

:) ooh nice :) my sis has ocarina of time on 3ds its brilliant :D you'll love , its so addictive :)

The boyfriend got me twilight princess for the wii last friday, I've clocked over 18 hours on it so far. :P

An epilator from your dad? :pac: That's hilarious!

i'm absolutely wrecked lads working full days for past 2 days :O but cant get to sleep due to excitement and glass of coke i've had there :pac:

An epilator from your dad? :pac: That's hilarious!

I know, it's purple with swirls on it and everything. :pac:

I know, it's purple with swirls on it and everything. :pac:

How considerate of him! :P Your presents were class though! :D

How considerate of him! :P Your presents were class though! :D

I'm as happy as a pig in sh*t! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Just been woken up by the kids. My stocking sucks compared to theirs. I demand something good downstairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

0543 hours: No sign of santa yet, activity recorded at chimney at 0327 hours; turned out to be a bird, the wait continues...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I just got woken by my brother and sister to open our presents. You might be thinking "aww, coeur's getting up to open his pressies with his little brother and sister, isn't he such a great big brother!" Bear in mind I'm the youngest, they're 24 and 26.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Coeur, aren't you a great sister, you mean?

Santy is amazing. Kindle and blackberry. BBM FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I woke up with an Athsma attack :o

Allez gut now though, haven't checked to see whether Santy came but he usually does a good job. Looking up a recepie for Turkey Giblet gravy for ma maman, needless to say I daren't ask what giblets are :pac:

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Coeur, aren't you a great sister, you mean?

Santy is amazing. Kindle and blackberry. BBM FTW!
    Oh yes, how could I forget :rolleyes:
    I woke up with an Athsma attack :o

Allez gut now though, haven't checked to see whether Santy came but he usually does a good job. Looking up a recepie for Turkey Giblet gravy for ma maman, needless to say I daren't ask what giblets are :pac:
    Haha, I'm actually hoping I won't be made go to mass. Depression of it like.

So what'd Santy bring ye all?
    I got a new iPod Touch + speakers, dvds including season 1, 2 and 3 of Dexter, season 2 of TBBT, HP&THD Part II, the Lion King :D
    Also vouchers, chocolate and Ted Baker shower gel and deodorant. And my favourite present of all, these! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

First post on my new laptop yeowwww :D my big sister got me an Urban Decay eyeshadow thing, I love that child so much :D

Just realised this doesn't have auto correct like the iPod. Apologies in adavance :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Oh yes, how could I forget :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm actually hoping I won't be made go to mass. Depression of it like.

So what'd Santy bring ye all?
    I got a new iPod Touch + speakers, dvds including season 1, 2 and 3 of Dexter, season 2 of TBBT, HP&THD Part II, the Lion King :D
    Also vouchers, chocolate and Ted Baker shower gel and deodorant. And my favourite present of all, these! :D:D:D

Who said anything about mass? :pac:

I'm getting a tv in the sales so only got small stuff. Pj's and slippers (I know!:eek:), Books, and some UFO thing. Ere sher not about the presents :pac:

Nobody, I just stated it. :P Don't ever really have to go during the year anymore so I dread christmas mass!

Don't think I've been to mass since my confirmation. :P First post on my 3DS woo! Happy Christmas guys! What's for dinner?

I got so many nice presents :o Oh wait no, I'm still in bed! Merry Christmas all! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Also writing this from my new laptop, my dad's some shnake saying we'd have to wait until the sales to buy it, and then wrapping up the manua's for me :P It's actually the first time I'm really delighted with all my presents, I got the ASOFAI series, boots, perfume set(CK one shock), a voucher for Topshop and a hair curling wand ( which looks a bit like a vibrator but anyway.. :P)

On a sadder note, the turkey's so big I won't be able to fit the roast spuds in the oven aswell :(

• Advertisement

Santa really exceeded himself this year, not one pair of pjs but two! :pac:

Was going to ask for ASOIAF Ally but completely forgot! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement