Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

M&S* wrote: »
    Santa really exceeded himself this year, not one pair of pjs but two! :pac:

Was going to ask for ASOIAF Ally but completely forgot! :(

I'm literally obsessed with it, if you get money for Christmas you should get them from thebookdepository, only €4.50 for each book!

I totally forgot I got no pyjamas this year, my mom pulled the big guns out this year with foundation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Ally7 wrote: »
    I'm literally obsessed with it, if you get money for Christmas you should get them from thebookdepository, only €4.50 for each book!

I totally forgot I got no pyjamas this year, my mom pulled the big guns out this year with foundation :pac:

Yeah I know I saw they were pretty cheap there! I can never justify buying myself books though :o

It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't get some sort of pjs! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I'll have to pop up to cork next week to get some fluffy pjs. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm actually gagging for turkey.

Just two more hours and I can have some cooked goodness! :D

• Advertisement

Just two more hours and I can have some cooked goodness! :D

Same, I genuinely cannot wait! Turkey, ham, sausage meat stuffing (possibly the nicest thing ever), roast potatoes, mashed potatoes and green beans (the only veg I'll eat) with trifle, strawberries and cream for dessert, sweet lord. BRING ON TOMORROW'S COMA!

And how could I forget the gravy and white sauce?! AGHHHHHHHH! <3

Same, I genuinely cannot wait! Turkey, ham, sausage meat stuffing (possibly the nicest thing ever), roast potatoes, mashed potatoes and green beans (the only veg I'll eat) with trifle, strawberries and cream for dessert, sweet lord. BRING ON TOMORROW'S COMA!

And how could I forget the gravy and white sauce?! AGHHHHHHHH! <3

SAUSAGE STUFFING!!!! :eek: My mouth is practically drooling!
    What do you put white sauce on? :eek:

SAUSAGE STUFFING!!!! :eek: My mouth is practically drooling!
    What do you put white sauce on? :eek:

Do you have it too? I looooove it, mom gets it for me and my brother every christmas <3
    Well you're only supposed to put it on cauliflower I think but I put it on everything, it's so nom!

Do you have it too? I looooove it, mom gets it for me and my brother every christmas <3
    Well you're only supposed to put it on cauliflower I think but I put it on everything, it's so nom!

Sausage stuffing is the most amazing thing ever!
    Ah right, we don't have white sauce atall. I'll be onto my mother about it though. Might start into a selection box cause I'm starving!

I didn't get a selection box this year, was pretty distraught. It may be for the best though, I'd probably have most of it gone by now if I had gotten one!

• Advertisement

We've so many, you're welcome to my brothers! :P Random family members/friends seem to think the ideal present for 17 and 19 year olds is selection boxes. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

We've so many, you're welcome to my brothers! :P Random family members/friends seem to think the ideal present for 17 and 19 year olds is selection boxes. :pac:

Can't say no to chocolate though :P

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Can't say no to chocolate though :P

Never! :pac: So is everyone having a nice Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

my first lie in since i got back to school :D
    I love christmas :D

Dinner time, buzzin!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Would it make me a bit **** if I'm a bit cross about my presents? I just got lots of pink stuff and bath things. Its like they were buying for a kris kindle they'd never met, one decidedly more feminine than I am. I put so much thought into my presents! I tracked down a blue planet DVD! I'll just swap it for stuff in the sales tomorrow. :/

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Would it make me a bit **** if I'm a bit cross about my presents? I just got lots of pink stuff and bath things. Its like they were buying for a kris kindle they'd never met, one decidedly more feminine than I am. I put so much thought into my presents! I tracked down a blue planet DVD! I'll just swap it for stuff in the sales tomorrow. :/
    Ah sure that's family, people always buy things to suit lets say an 18 year old girl instead of the person they actually know! Sure if you can trade it in then all and good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Armani Mania and the new Ross O' Carroll-Kelly book, happy out :D turkey and gravy is unreal, same again tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Owwwww me head...... So hungover :p

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

turkey, wine, baileys......... NOM

• Advertisement

I nearly vom'd when I tried to drink wine at dinner. Cider'll do me I suppose. So bloated, now to go for a fag, then back to my neighbour's!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Hon Jesus ya hero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I got a United scarf. I don't even like football, let alone support a team.

Still, Bose IE2 earphones and Forza 4, happy out really. And a gratuitous feast to boot.

Meh nobody cares about Jesus :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

My sisterfilmed us playing Just Dance... funniest thing ever :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Siobhnk wrote: »
    My sisterfilmed us playing Just Dance... funniest thing ever :L

now i wanna play just dance :P :) love that game :)
    had dinner :D completely stuffed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Surprisingly enough im still hungry after a BIG three course dinner and a feed of drink :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Mother dearest nearly set the house alight with the amount of brandy she put on the plum pudding :pac: Hope everyone's having a nice day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Anyone watch the Gruffalo's Child on BB1? Best thing I've watched on telley in months. Feel all warm and chirstmassy inside <3:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

oooh just read over all the comments, so stuffed that i seen all the talk of food and felt sick :pac:

good auld haul this year, the rents were thinking of me heading to uni again, so got stuff relevant to then :pac:
    ahh well i cant complain i love it all xD

Happy Christmas everyone!! X) <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement