Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

one word.

funderland.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Ocarina of Time is amazing lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I like turtles.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

M&S* wrote: »
    I like turtles.
    That little kid in the utube vid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I didn't stuff myself like usual...the bloody turkey, for the first time in the 15 Christmases I remember, was dried out!

Tomorrow is my dad's family coming over. It's gonna be some fun, I'll be in a room with the godfather I can barely stand and we'll both be drinking. I think I'll limit myself, for the sake of familial relations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Right, so I'm just starting to recover from the food hangover. Time for turkey sandwiches I think.

That little kid in the utube vid :D

It's me!

It's me!
    so you are a boy! :eek:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    so you are a boy! :eek:

Yeah, dammit my secret is out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I...I just can't eat any more. I have to turn down the sweeties. This doesn't happen to me very often.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Cian A wrote: »
    I...I just can't eat any more. I have to turn down the sweeties. This doesn't happen to me very often.:eek:

All those primary school maths problems about people having 50 chocolate bars are about you then? :D

subz3r0 wrote: »
    All those primary school maths problems about people having 50 chocolate bars are about you then? :D

YOU CAME! :D

Nah I was the player in such problems.

If a man has a sexual magnetism degree 10 and attracts 7 women and possesses level 8 shifting, how many women remain after they discover his two incher?
    Use your answer from part (a) to determine the remaining set of women who are not completely repulsed when said man begins to finger his bum.
    Round your answer to the nearest whole number.

YOU CAME! :D

That sounds inappropriate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Bruce Springsteen tickets :cool:

Hope everybody had a great day :)

Btw, a sh1t load of people seem to have got a Blackberry for Christmas, anybody not got one and going to stick with their phone until it's dead :P

barbarians wrote: »

Btw, a sh1t load of people seem to have got a Blackberry for Christmas, anybody not got one and going to stick with their phone until its dead :P

I may not even own a smartphone, but dammit I'll love my piece o' shít phone till the day I smash it it dies.

Nah I was the player in such problems.

If a man has a sexual magnetism degree 10 and attracts 7 women and possesses level 8 shifting, how many women remain after they discover his two incher?
    Use your answer from part (a) to determine the remaining set of women who are not completely repulsed when said man begins to finger his bum.
    Round your answer to the nearest whole number.

Is Part 2 a project maths question? :P

Part (i) (7)(8)x(10/360) = 1.55 = 2 women
    Part (ii) Given that every normal woman would be disgusted the answer is 0.

P.S. Love the tags on this thread.. its like a public toilet!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

I may not even own a smartphone, but dammit I'll love my piece o' shít phone till the day I smash it it dies.

I have a Samsung tacco lite with about a year and a half, a year of which the screen is absolutely fecked with scratches and is really stained because an orange burst in my pocket and now the screen is really dark and very hard to read when it's sunny :P

But I'm not parting with it until I inevitably drop down a drain or lose it :cool:

barbarians wrote: »

Btw, a sh1t load of people seem to have got a Blackberry for Christmas, anybody not got one and going to stick with their phone until it's dead :P
    Mine literally died back in August so I replaced it with a Blackberry (before it was cool :pac:)

p.s if you want to do well in honours english you'll need a question mark in there too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Would it make me a bit **** if I'm a bit cross about my presents? I just got lots of pink stuff and bath things. Its like they were buying for a kris kindle they'd never met, one decidedly more feminine than I am. I put so much thought into my presents! I tracked down a blue planet DVD! I'll just swap it for stuff in the sales tomorrow. :/

Nothing wrong with that, it's bad enough when you get really generic presents from people who you thought would have a better idea of what you like. I just order a load of stuff from amazon for my parents to give to me...

Very happy this year though, my mum even got me Captain Morgans :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Namlub wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that, it's bad enough when you get really generic presents from people who you thought would have a better idea of what you like. I just order a load of stuff from amazon for my parents to give to me...

Very happy this year though, my mum even got me Captain Morgans :pac:

Was saluting the Captain myself last night :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

She's taken a liking to it herself, I'm worried tbh

I may have cracked it open at like half 11, my dad thinks I have some sort of alcohol problem. Just because my sister doesn't drink >_>

That sounds inappropriate :P

I stick by what I said! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Pure random, but these videos are too funny!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edavGZ4UoIU&feature=relmfu

I stick by what I said! :pac:

In the mindframe I'm in, that's a hell of a slutty sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

note to everybody in the entire universe: don't dance, drink and eat shítloads when you're sick with tonsillitis.. /: i feel so BAD/weak/tired now.. so i'm gonna sleep. (:
    otherwise it was a very merry christmas!! :pac: although santa wasn't kind enough to even give me coal.. O: but nevermind that.. :P
    hope ye all had the best time EVAR!!! :D and continue having a very happy christmas holiday. (:
    g'night ye gobsheens! :) shleepy time now! (':

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Still in bed <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Still in bed <3

Get back to me when you hit 3:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 John 10

Got an iTouch :) Love it and went a tad bit mad downloading a few apps last night! Am also addicted to twitter now! All my other presents are very practical for me as well like shorts, socks, under armour etc. Dinner was first class as usual and good day overall. Happy Christmas everyone :) Traning tomorrow should be fun :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

John 10 wrote: »
    Got an iTouch :) Love it and went a tad bit mad downloading a few apps last night! Am also addicted to twitter now! All my other presents are very practical for me as well like shorts, socks, under armour etc. Dinner was first class as usual and good day overall. Happy Christmas everyone :) Traning tomorrow should be fun :rolleyes:

...?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement