Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

...?

Base sports layers. They're like performance thermal undearwear for athletes so they don't go cold and their muscles seize up. People seem to think they're the substitute for a proper warm-up :pac:

I was supposed to get a TV for Christmas, but changed my mind, so taking the money and putting it towards a new laptop which I should have enough for. Excitement:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Superbus wrote: »
    Get back to me when you hit 3:00.
    Sorry I lasted til sometime after 12, things to do places to be! :D Tomorrow is another day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Superbus wrote: »
    Get back to me when you hit 3:00.
    Sorry I lasted til sometime after 12, things to do places to be! :D Tomorrow is another day!

Sales..? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

It's a day for the bed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Are ye all heading out tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Ally7 wrote: »

Nah, I'm staying in. I'm no fun. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Base sports layers. They're like performance thermal undearwear for athletes so they don't go cold and their muscles seize up. People seem to think they're the substitute for a proper warm-up :pac:

I was supposed to get a TV for Christmas, but changed my mind, so taking the money and putting it towards a new laptop which I should have enough for. Excitement:D
    Ah right. I have no clue about anything sporty! :P
    Sounds nice, you'll get it way cheaper now too!

Getting hammered 2k6+6 in da mix stunnahz!

subz3r0 wrote: »
    Sales..? :P
    No, ew!! Don't be silly! Heading off to at 18th in a while so had to get ready :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I think this is the latest that I have ever woken up at.
    For fùck sake it's dark!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Utd 5-0 Wigan :D City 0-0 WBA :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Went into the sales today, I got so many lovely things! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

cant go out tonight :( DAMN YOU UNDERAGENESS .

on the brightside getting up at 4am to go shopping to Dublin so i will be outside the forever 21 store at 8.30 am! cannot wait :D

I'm underage and I'm going out, well, attempting to get in somewhere anyway :P

dumdiddle wrote: »

on the brightside getting up at 4am to go shopping to Dublin so i will be outside the forever 21 store at 8.30 am! cannot wait :D
    Ahh me cousin works in forever 21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Went into the sales today, got an iPod touch with 10% off XD Lovely stuff all together. Now I've family downstairs - including my drunken Australian inlaws - and I'm up in bed feeling sick and sorry for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Ok the sales were good but they weren't 4am good! Sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Went into the sales today, got an iPod touch with 10% off XD Lovely stuff all together. Now I've family downstairs - including my drunken Australian inlaws - and I'm up in bed feeling sick and sorry for myself.

Where did you get your ipod touch? thats what im hoping to get in the sales tomorrow! :D

Where did you get your ipod touch? thats what im hoping to get in the sales tomorrow! :D
    any sales on drink? :D

Got it in Argos - 32gb for €269!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

CTYIgirl wrote: »

You're married? :eek:

• Advertisement

M&S* wrote: »
    You're married? :eek:

No no no! My uncle's wife's parents. My uncle's only, like, 8 years older than me, he was like my big brother growing up.

I'm underage and I'm going out, well, attempting to get in somewhere anyway :P

Yeah didn't go so well, fcuking sickened :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Yeah didn't go so well, fcuking sickened :(

Awh :( That sucks!

M&S* wrote: »
    Awh :( That sucks!

The plan I had to borrow ID fell through so i couldn't get any, there was only about 6 of us from my age group in town that didn't get in :(:( hopefully it'll be so packed they'll all have a **** time :D:P

Fairly epic night at Gorby's! :pac: Except from the crush at the end, how someone didn't get badly injured I'll never know :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

It's so hard to get back into study/homework after Christmas!

I'm here doing Financial Ratio Exam Questions for Business and they're sooo boring all together! :/

Went out and put down the greatest night of my life!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Never going out Stephens night again. Absolute cattle mark is what is was :rolleyes:

Never going out Stephens night again. Absolute cattle mark is what is was :rolleyes:

Oh stop there was nearly riots gettig food here! Got knocked on the dancefloor, saw my whole life flash before me as I looked for someone to pull me up!!

• Advertisement

Didn't get dressed until 20 to 9. Yep, it's definitely holidays! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement