Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm still to get pissed, how much do I have to have?! I drank all night on New Years and felt nothing...bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    I'm still to get pissed, how much do I have to have?! I drank all night on New Years and felt nothing...bah!

Shoulder of Smirnoff and 2 shots of Sambuca = verrrry happy David!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

The amount of funny cat pictures on the internet is unreal.

Christ, I'm a proper cat lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Siobhnk wrote: »
    The amount of funny cat pictures on the internet is unreal.

Christ, I'm a proper cat lady.

My kitten went to the vets today and has to have surgery :( The ball socket on his left leg by his hip has completely broken off :O dont ask me how he did it, hes so cute and quiet, if it was my other kitten we would have understood... she's a bit wild to say the least :P

Superbus: Yup, that's me! :P

• Advertisement

My kitten went to the vets today and has to have surgery :( The ball socket on his left leg by his hip has completely broken off :O dont ask me how he did it, hes so cute and quiet, if it was my other kitten we would have understood... she's a bit wild to say the least :P

Don't mean to be callous, but... were you throwing him at people?

Superbus wrote: »
    Don't mean to be callous, but... were you throwing him at people?

No, I haven't thrown these ones yet. They have to get a bit heavier so they make more of an impact.

No, I haven't thrown these ones yet. They have to get a bit heavier so they make more of an impact.

If you're short for the moment I have some wonderful cats in stock that are quite ripe for throwing. Don't be disappointed, Buy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

naysus its been ages folks!!
    broke my laptop D; but got it fixed so :D

but people.... Had the worst possible start to 2012 and now.... I have made a study plan (of sorts)

I am SCARING myself :eek:

I need a hug :(

But happy new year people :)
    6 weeks till the mocks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

AnnaKin wrote: »

but people.... Had the worst possible start to 2012 and now.... I have made a study plan (of sorts)

Only 4 weeks for me D:

• Advertisement

AnnaKin wrote: »

Hey Anna:D

My laptop's screen has almost broken off, hanging on 1 hinge now, still chugging on:pac:

Mocks are scary close:eek:
    *Hugs

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Hey Anna:D

My laptop's screen has almost broken off, hanging on 1 hinge now, still chugging on:pac:

Mocks are scary close:eek:
    *Hugs
    Hey Cian :P
    I would love to see you go to college with that next year :pac: please, invite me to witness wherever you go :p I think I would find it quite hilarious xD

Thank you for the hugs I feel quite light hearted right now, but maybe thats from hearing about your poor laptop :rolleyes:

@ally7, i feel for you, I really do :(
    but that raises the question:

Should I come onto this during mocks/the time leading up to it? I know that it could be flooded with people spilling whats on what paper, or people asking etc. I could well be tempted by all this. But I wanna be able to come out and say I've done the best I could without sort of cheating etc. Anyone else considered this, or am I a psycho?? (Please, no tags labelling me Anna the Psycho if I am :pac: :P )

If you're short for the moment I have some wonderful cats in stock that are quite ripe for throwing. Don't be disappointed, Buy now!

Ooh sounds good. Any chance of a buy now- pay later?

Ooh sounds good. Any chance of a buy now- pay later?

I've done a background check on your credit rating and I've gathered that you never pay your debts...in fact I've learnt that you have a tendency of throwing cats at people without ever going back for them, making no profit to honour your debts, this is unacceptable behaviour altogether. And you expect a loan??

Seeing as this is Ireland..Loan away:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

what's all this sh*te about being scared about mocks that are in 6/4/3 weeks time!? that's a LOAD of time. Try 7 days time! I'm fúcked. /: Tried studying for an hour today.. ended up flicking through pages and not actually learning anything. D: ughh i'm not going to do well in them. :(

I've done a background check on your credit rating and I've gathered that you never pay your debts...in fact I've learnt that you have a tendency of throwing cats at people without ever going back for them, making no profit to honour your debts, this is unacceptable behaviour altogether. And you expect a loan??

Seeing as this is Ireland..Loan away:pac:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D*throws cat at Cian*

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

SO much study to do Friday and Saturday when I get home, going out Saturday for the last time until my birthday / Midterm/ Mid-mocks.. Gonna be carnage :)
    PS I feel like an alcoholic after reading so many here don't drink much! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

i sound like such a judgemental bítch, I honestly have no problem with anyone who likes to drink and get drunk, it's only irritating drunks i hate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've no problem with people drinking. I don't see why anyone who doesn't would? :confused: I doubt they do tbh.

I guess I'll never be as cool as all of you!

Some lad casually asked me today if I do drugs...Do I look like I do drugs ffs!

David, before you say anything, Fúck you:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Some lad casually asked me today if I do drugs...Do I look like I do drugs ffs!

[SIZE="1"]David, before you say anything, Fúck you:pac:[/SIZE]

To be fair worse allegations have been made about you on this thread. :P (Or even in the tags alone.) :pac:

Oh we're onto drugs now?

I mainly do paracetemol.

Superbus wrote: »
    Oh we're onto drugs now?

I mainly do paracetemol.

Recovering Calpol addict here. :o

Togepi wrote: »

Had to be the purple one. That orange one tasted like shíte.

Had to be the purple one. That orange one tasted like shíte.

True! Those strawberry dissolvable tablets they brought out were lovely too. :D Too bad I was getting a tad old for them at that stage. :o

Lol, I'm just imagining people doing shots of Calpol now in place of drinks:pac:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

CatLadyPleasedontskip_47142e_3118771.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Getting pissed is nothing to aim for, lad. You'll end up talking shoite, talking yourself out of getting lucky, and even if you do get past that stage, there's always the ol' brewer's droop to contend with!

Have a few, get merry, enjoy your night and be able to live with yourself (and anyone else who may still be around! :pac:) the next morning.

Too many people in Ireland think that "getting pissed" is something to aim for tbh.
    To be fair worse allegations have been made about you on this thread. :P (Or even in the tags alone.) :pac:
    Allegations? Pfft!! That implies they're untrue .... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Arghhh lads, kicking myself. I got 78% in my English xmas test, he said my comparative q was excellent but less so on the story - thats exactly what I was expecting.

I'm well able to do good stories, but just this one time I absolutely made a bollox of it! And the fact that I probably could have done a better one by starting over but I couldnt see the clock because of the sun, f8ck sake i'm so disappointed :( I mean, I know I could do better, I wanted an A!

• Advertisement

Allegations? Pfft!! That implies they're untrue .... >_>

D'oh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement