Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Lads... I GOT A ****ING PINATA!!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!

PS, Cian, thanks, you jumping out of the cake really made it something special :)

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

subz3r0 wrote: »
    *gaasp*

Go watch one of charlie chaplins movies, then come back and realise what you said was stupid :P
    Silent movies are every bit as good and in fact better than a lot of modern films.
    Ha no, I'm not basing it on my opinion, I heard it off me cousin that silent movies were boring :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Siobhnk wrote: »

PS, Cian, thanks, you jumping out of the cake really made it something special :)

:o lucky! People showed up so? :P Ahh yay! That's so cool! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Siobhnk wrote: »

Bidding for the pictures starts at €500:p

Anyone know where I can get making schemes that don't open in a new window? Examinations.ie won't show them on my DS. :(

• Advertisement

Ahhh here! Thought today was a Sunday so I panicked over all the work I need to finish for Monday :eek: Now I hear its a Saturday! Screw this, I'll do the work tomorrow :rolleyes:

Ahhh here! Thought today was a Sunday so I panicked over all the work I need to finish for Monday :eek: Now I hear its a Saturday! Screw this, I'll do the work tomorrow :rolleyes:

What about the panic? :pac:

What about the panic? :pac:
    Still have a ton of work to do, and I though it'd all have to be done for tomorrow :eek: If I hadn't have found out today was a Sat, I'd be up tomorrow morn at 8am with me uniform on headin' round' to catch the 25a :o

Haha you sound dead eager to go back! Start the work and you can relax tomorrow. :)

Haha you sound dead eager to go back! Start the work and you can relax tomorrow. :)
    Ha the actual effort :P I mean, the next 6 months will be hell anyways, might as well delay it for as long as I can, or maybe reject the fact that things are gettin serious now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ha the actual effort :P I mean, the next 6 months will be hell anyways, might as well delay it for as long as I can, or maybe reject the fact that things are gettin serious now :rolleyes:

Oh stop, I can't even make it through one maths question..

Oh stop, I can't even make it through one maths question..
    Haha, I know, how am I gonna manage to read all of An Triail in one day? :p

Haha, I know, how am I gonna manage to read all of An Triail in one day? :p

Look for a summary online? That's what I did for How Many Miles to Babylon. :P

Look for a summary online? That's what I did for How Many Miles to Babylon. :P
    Ahhh right, I'll do it tomorrow :D In other news, anyone remember when Pat Kenny was heckled? Love this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Ahhh right, I'll do it tomorrow :D In other news, anyone remember when Pat Kenny was heckled? Love this :p

he's my idol. :D
    i was just actually watching that last week. :pac: so funny.. :D but the man does have a point.. :P

Bubbleope wrote: »
    he's my idol. :D
    i was just actually watching that last week. :pac: so funny.. :D but the man does have a point.. :P
    he does, but its still hilarious :D love seeing him breakdance, mad funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Was gonna study loads today and tomorrow. Ended up babysitting today and going out tonight so cue hangover tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

he does, but its still hilarious :D love seeing him breakdance, mad funny :D

i suppose you saw this too?? :L
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKrvjoxbto
    i always laugh at it! XD

Bubbleope wrote: »
    i suppose you saw this too?? :L
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKrvjoxbto
    i always laugh at it! XD
    Haha how could i forget that one :P love it :D so funny seeing the man screaming outside haha

Anyone wanna do me a favour and check a marking scheme for me? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Anyone wanna do me a favour and check a marking scheme for me? :P

Sure, why not :P

Sure, why not :P

It's grand now, I stole mam's laptop. Thank you though! Atleast there's some nice people here! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Last night out until 11th of Feb...How many days is that? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Registering for the CAO tomorrow and the mother's talking of booking accomodation for next year... this ''Leaving Cert'' craic is getting too real for me! :D

13spanner wrote: »
    Registering for the CAO tomorrow and the mother's talking of booking accomodation for next year... this ''Leaving Cert'' craic is getting too real for me! :D
    Accommodation where?

I'm about to show the mother the house I'm looking at in Cork. Need 2 more people though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I'm about to show the mother the house I'm looking at in Cork. Need 2 more people though..

Show me :D

Show me :D

I would, but I can't copy/paste stuff on my DS :( Laptop died yesterday..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I would, but I can't copy/paste stuff on my DS :( Laptop died yesterday..

Ah :( Where in the city is it? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I've done two hours of work since I got off for Christmas. I got off a week before most schools. Lads, I'm screwed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement