Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Ah :( Where in the city is it? :)

Model farm road, I think. :P CIT next year so. :)

Anyone else looking for a new home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Model farm road, I think. :P CIT next year so. :)

Anyone else looking for a new home?

Ah perfect, hope it all goes well :)

Ah perfect, hope it all goes well :)

Thanks. :) Still trying to find what's cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Just remembered that night when someone procrastinating set up that site to put LC notes on...I think it'd be cool if we all added to it, we'd be like a giant study group :P

*nerd*

I've got some English/Geography typed up, gonna print it off and get it marked so I could add that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Just remembered that night when someone procrastinating set up that site to put LC notes on...I think it'd be cool if we all added to it, we'd be like a giant study group :P

*nerd*

I've got some English/Geography typed up, gonna print it off and get it marked so I could add that :)

which site is this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Accommodation where?
    Mary I. Not sure when you start looking at it seriously, but it's time to be thinking about it at least :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

*nerd*

http://leavingcertnotes.weebly.com/

Bam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Lads... I GOT A ****ING PINATA!!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!

PS, Cian, thanks, you jumping out of the cake really made it something special :)

Happy (late) birthday m'dear :D hope you had fun , and arent scarred for life after cian jumped outta your cake :P

had a mid-leaving cert crisis today ... going round saying to "i dont know what i'm gonna do with my life" .... cant bring myself to fill out the dreaded cao :O
    and mocks in 3 weeks and no study :O :( ha fml
    sorry for the rant lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Happy (late) birthday m'dear :D hope you had fun , and arent scarred for life after cian jumped outta your cake :P

had a mid-leaving cert crisis today ... going round saying to "i dont know what i'm gonna do with my life" .... cant bring myself to fill out the dreaded cao :O
    and mocks in 3 weeks and no study :O :( ha fml
    sorry for the rant lads :)
    i gotta fill it out yet too. D: i signed up AGES ago and i still gotta put the courses in.. O: lahh
    we'll get through it though. (: haha we gotta. :pac: :D
    do you have any idea what you want to do? (:

Bubbleope wrote: »
    i gotta fill it out yet too. D: i signed up AGES ago and i still gotta put the courses in.. O: lahh
    we'll get through it though. (: haha we gotta. :pac: :D
    do you have any idea what you want to do? (:

:O i havent even signed up yet , i keep saying i'll do it tomorrow/next week etc :( ha here's hoping we'll get through it :P :)
    haha yep actuarial maths, primary teaching or arts :O except i'm very uncertain whether I really want to do them if you get me , then i stress out what if i dont get points/ grades etc.. full scale panic attack basically when i think of cao :P haha wbu ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

:O i havent even signed up yet , i keep saying i'll do it tomorrow/next week etc :( ha here's hoping we'll get through it :P :)
    haha yep actuarial maths, primary teaching or arts :O except i'm very uncertain whether I really want to do them if you get me , then i stress out what if i dont get points/ grades etc.. full scale panic attack basically when i think of cao :P haha wbu ? :)

i know what ya mean about the points thing anyways.. /: all the courses i've down are ranging from like 450-600 which seems impossible for me especially at this stage where i haven't done any proper study yet. S: So that's something I gotta think about more. S: lahh
    at least you got a good idea about what you want though. (: that's okay. :D
    I'm thinking about all sciencey/medical courses.. like radiograhpy, optometry and then i have a list of different types of biological courses down. :)
    just trying to figure out what i'd prefer to do out of all of them! :O

Leftyflip wrote: »

This would be amazing if I still had my lappy. :'(
    I sound like a broken record. :P

Bubbleope wrote: »
    i know what ya mean about the points thing anyways.. /: all the courses i've down are ranging from like 450-600 which seems impossible for me especially at this stage where i haven't done any proper study yet. S: So that's something I gotta think about more. S: lahh
    at least you got a good idea about what you want though. (: that's okay. :D
    I'm thinking about all sciencey/medical courses.. like radiograhpy, optometry and then i have a list of different types of biological courses down. :)
    just trying to figure out what i'd prefer to do out of all of them! :O

oooh i'm the same kinda my first choice is up in the 500s and i worry that i'll miss out by a few points ya know.... if things go wrong :O
    ah science ... :O i couldnt do it :O :P ha but that sounds cool :) i know someone doing radiography :)
    and i'm sure you'll sort it out :)
    This would be amazing if I still had my lappy. :'(
    I sound like a broken record. :P

your laptop broke ? :O sorry havent been on this in a while :( sorry to hear :O :(

awww no ones put any notes up yet </3 im not even sure how to? :P c'mon guys! :P

Yeah noticed that alri. Scan em and then throw em up? I've decent geog notes but they're in copybooks :pac:

Anyone want some tasty economics notes? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Yeah noticed that alri. Scan em and then throw em up? I've decent geog notes but they're in copybooks :pac:

Anyone want some tasty economics notes? :)

I would be eternally grateful! That subject makes me want to gouge my eyes out :(

Joey. wrote: »
    I would be eternally grateful! That subject makes me want to gouge my eyes out :(

Hehe! Just done a year of it there :) I've Land Labour and Capital with me so I'll throw them up :)

Get Cian to do some physics for me. :P When I've a new hard drive I'll see what I can do. :)

If anyone feels like doing something for project maths for pass that'd be awesome.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Thats it. Time for a pint or two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've an Irish blog, made it out of desperation to study but no motivation to move from the laptop! (Before the christmas exams of course)
    http://craoltoir.wordpress.com/
    My essays are better than my pros and poetry and there's not much there but sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Hehe! Just done a year of it there :) I've Land Labour and Capital with me so I'll throw them up :)

Legend is the only word! To say that I'm panicking about Economics is a major understatement :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

If you've got notes let me know via PM and I'll give you the email to send them too, and I'll stick them up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

OMG.. Yes please! :D May I have some Economics notes? :P

Leftyflip wrote: »
    If you've got notes let me know via PM and I'll give you the email to send them too, and I'll stick them up :)

I'll do that as soon as I get my stuff corrected :)

Anyone have an good short stories/Englisgy things by any chance? I'm sick of getting 73% and I don't know what I'm losing over!

Got 72% in my HL maths Christmas test. Pretty relieved that I didnt get a C or something but at the same time, I hadn't gotten less than an A since the start of 5th year so I'm devastated :pac:

I'll just blame it on project maths and its annoyingness :D

Got 72% in my HL maths Christmas test. Pretty relieved that I didnt get a C or something but at the same time, I hadn't gotten less than an A since the start of 5th year so I'm devastated :pac:

I'll just blame it on project maths and its annoyingness :D

Haven't passed a test this year :( Only done one but still!

Ah well then you're probably grand, sure I failed a test in 5th year, bad times :o

I got one B in 5th year and no fails, was a good year. Sadly that didn't last :(

• Advertisement

I got a B, an F, A1's for the rest of the year and an A2 in the summer and xmas tests in 5th year. A1's all through 6th year, and now this monstrosity of a B3. :P

Funny part is I can never remember the maths when I go to revise, which is rare in itself :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement